Count PvP AP into contribution more heavily during siege

Hi,

1.PvP contribution should be considered more heavily during siege to encourage pvp during siege. Currently PvE ap gain make up the majority of the siege contribution which mean pvping during the siege is litearlly losing both AP and medals. This is extremely toxic as it encourages people to stack on dux when the opposite faction is doing counter push. There should be a balance where you can choose between PvP for contribution or PvE for the AP gain. 

2.PvP contribution should be considred when the fort under attack is Balaur owned. 

I did a few Inggison sieges, with the medal quests, in reasonable alliances, got some AP and nothing else. Reclaim the Temple of Scales etc. didn't complete yet I was on the boss at the time he died. The "Get rid of xxx garrison" quest only recorded 2 kills after 3 sieges.

Something is not quite right.

Rather disappointed, I prefer the Abyss sieges, at least I always seem to get some medals.

More graphics lag on the Inggison sieges than the Abyss ones too.

Edited by Cyfur

On 6/11/2022 at 12:58 AM, Cyfur said:

I did a few Inggison sieges, with the medal quests, in reasonable alliances, got some AP and nothing else. Reclaim the Temple of Scales etc. didn't complete yet I was on the boss at the time he died. The "Get rid of xxx garrison" quest only recorded 2 kills after 3 sieges.

Something is not quite right.

Rather disappointed, I prefer the Abyss sieges, at least I always seem to get some medals.

More graphics lag on the Inggison sieges than the Abyss ones too.

Seems your damage is so low that you get zero medals. It sounds like you're quite new to the game; may I suggest looking into weaving and researching how damage stats work in this game? Even our heal-spec cleric and chanter alts get at least 1 medal per siege.

Edited by Nsn

16 minutes ago, Nsn said:

Seems your damage is so low that you get zero medals. It sounds like you're quite new to the game; may I suggest looking into weaving and researching how damage stats work in this game? Even our heal-spec cleric and chanter alts get at least 1 medal per siege.

Unfortunately a lot of players don't know how to play their classes effectively.