Spiritmaster skills at advance level

Ankaliz

Hi, everyone, i have a question, is there any way or web page to know what is the new effect of an advance stigma command skill? for example, you know what is the new efect or boost that the skill "Command Wall of Protection" receives when it is advance? 

or maybe anyone knows the new efect of this skills in advance please? :

(Advanced) Spirit Ruinous Offensive

(Advanced) Spirit Burn-to-Ashes

(Advanced) Spirit Wall of Protection

Here's one, but the info are as of 7.9 (there should be no changes to stigma skills in 8.0 through 8.2)

Aion 7.9 Spiritmaster skills

For pet command skills search for "PetOrderUseUltraSkill" in the above web page

Sadly advanced stigma versions of pet command skills only reduce cooldown. For these stigmas, both normal and advanced versions order the pet to use the same ultra skill.

Exception: for Elemental Rupture and Elemental Wave, their advanced versions actually command the pet to use a different ultra skill. However their damage are almost the same, and other attributes are exactly the same.

Edited by The Secret Cow Level

9 hours ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

Here's one, but the info are as of 7.9 (there should be no changes to stigma skills in 8.0 through 8.2)

Aion 7.9 Spiritmaster skills

For pet command skills search for "PetOrderUseUltraSkill" in the above web page

Sadly advanced stigma versions of pet command skills only reduce cooldown. For these stigmas, both normal and advanced versions order the pet to use the same ultra skill.

Exception: for Elemental Rupture and Elemental Wave, their advanced versions actually command the pet to use a different ultra skill. However their damage are almost the same, and other attributes are exactly the same.

Two questions, 
1. The stigma advanced stigma version of pet command skill reduce cooldown but it increases the damage too?
2. Is there any page to know  what are the boost that the skills of a green gemstone (for example) receives? i want to know what is the boost that the skill "Replenish Element" from the green gemstone spiritmaster receives

ojKH8cJ.png

Advanced stigmas that order pet to use a damage dealing ultra skill... sadly don't increase damage

In my above linked page, the bracketed numbers indicate enchantment boosts per level.

For example, Stone Onslaught lists damage of 3200 (224). This means the skill has a base damage of 3,200 with each skill enchantment level giving additional 224 damage to that skill.

Replenish Element is 20% heal with additional +1% heal per level.

Edited by The Secret Cow Level

4 hours ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

Advanced stigmas that order pet to use a damage dealing ultra skill... sadly don't increase damage

In my above linked page, the bracketed numbers indicate enchantment boosts per level.

For example, Stone Onslaught lists damage of 3200 (224). This means the skill has a base damage of 3,200 with each skill enchantment level giving additional 224 damage to that skill.

Replenish Element is 20% heal with additional +1% heal per level.

thank you so much for all that information, i have one last question, why the stigma "Emnity Swap" kills my spirit, is that normal? or it is a bug? i useless that i want to swap the emnity with my just died spirit

Edited by Ankaliz

2 hours ago, Ankaliz said:

thank you so much for all that information, i have one last question, why the stigma "Emnity Swap" kills my spirit, is that normal? or it is a bug? i useless that i want to swap the emnity with my just died spirit

In Classic it does what the skill name says.

But on Refly one of the previous updates completely changed its functionality, the localized names needs to be changed but they never changed them to better reflect what their current effects are.

And also the NA long description failed to mention that the skill also unsummons pet if exists.

8 minutes ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

In Classic it does what the skill name says.

But on Refly one of the previous updates completely changed its functionality, the localized names needs to be changed but they never changed them to better reflect what their current effects are.

And also the NA long description failed to mention that the skill also unsummons pet if exists.

Hi, a question, do you know if there is any good trick or way on using that skill?  i mean, i helps just for heal and low de enmity in pve? or maybe if you use it on a player,  he will select another objetive?