Any news regarding world drops?

Aureli

Don't worry, once the game loses most of its current players, then we'll get the fix. Just like us being stuck on version 1.2 for way too long. Remember when it got so bad, they were giving out a crown every single day just for logging in? Pepperidge farm remembers.

Edited by Nsn

2 hours ago, Cyfur said:

I counted 15 spiritmaster bots outside Inggison fort this morning when I was doing my Mith coin daily quest.

Reported some of them.

They are keen for improved drops, hurry up Rin.

As much as i hate bots at least the economy improves for players and items are more readily available.They could add back in the old pink quests that rewarded manastones of your choice and the atreian passport was also a good idea.

You cannot nerf droprates too such low levels with a population of maybe 1k players its just insane and going too drive players away.

We are paying 15 dollars for a 14 year old game and the rate of fixes by this company is disgraceful this region has been ignored for years and instead of acting swiftly like most companys they drag their feet on fixes.

5 hours ago, Cyfur said:

I counted 15 spiritmaster bots outside Inggison fort this morning when I was doing my Mith coin daily quest.

Reported some of them.

They are keen for improved drops, hurry up Rin.

Real players are keen for drops. Bots are there regardless. I'm tried of losing money when grinding DP for PvP instances, used to be you could make decent kinah killing ~50 mobs.

18 hours ago, Cocoa said:

Real players are keen for drops. Bots are there regardless. I'm tried of losing money when grinding DP for PvP instances, used to be you could make decent kinah killing ~50 mobs.

This... now you'll be lucky to get a white drop every 500 mobs.

I just wanted to add to this discussion about my wife’s recent experiences in game. 

She is a returning player having played the original from 09-16 with me, however just starting now whilst I joined at Classic launch.

She has levelled from 1-37 now and the experience feels hollowed out.

We are encouraged now to do campaigns only to level, followed by repeatable quests in dungeons up until 50 before entering the new land. The trouble with following this route and the change to drops is that she has earned next to no kinah or gear. She is wearing mostly quest reward armor without manastones and without assistance from myself, wouldn’t have all of her skill books or any stigmas (aside from the one you’re given).

They simply don’t drop at an acceptable rate so the only route you can follow if you “want to buy what you actually need to perform adequately” is to use the quna shop and those damn candies to then buy items in the broker at hugely inflated prices. I’m not even factoring in potions/scroll usage etc .

If I was a new player that had those same limitations on starting play, I’d have left already.

On 13/6/2022 at 14:10, Cyfur said:

Conté 15 bots de maestros espirituales fuera del fuerte de Inggison esta mañana cuando estaba haciendo mi búsqueda diaria de monedas Mith.

Reportó algunos de ellos.

Están ansiosos por mejorar las caídas, date prisa, Rin.

Bots help make many elements of the game attainable. If the game were to remove the bots, 50% of the population would be gone and equipping would be ultra difficult.

On 13/6/2022 at 14:10, Cyfur said:

Conté 15 bots de maestros espirituales fuera del fuerte de Inggison esta mañana cuando estaba haciendo mi búsqueda diaria de monedas Mith.

Reportó algunos de ellos.

Están ansiosos por mejorar las caídas, date prisa, Rin.

Lo mejor es sólo ignorarlos. 

6 hours ago, APOLOALLA said:

Bots help make many elements of the game attainable. If the game were to remove the bots, 50% of the population would be gone and equipping would be ultra difficult.

Lo mejor es sólo ignorarlos. 

100% right, just paid 5 million kinah for advanced dual wield stig for my glad. A stig that should have cost maybe 100k.