I can't take any more items

Hy

I'm new and trying to play Aion Classic, I have a problem at level 7, I can't loot any more items, even if I re-login to the game.

When I try to loot the items, the text comes up:  you are unable to obtain items at the current time

can someone please give me some tips..?

Thanks..

Free trial users get 1hour of "Siel's Aura"(subscription) a day to play, however there are survey boxes that automatically get sent to your character at lv10,15, etc that contain Siel's Aura for you to keep being able to attain items. The survey will show up as a "scroll/parchment" looking icon to the right of your skillbars, click on it and it'll open a window which you'll see a host of items given to you. If you want to sit on the free Siel's Aura items for a long playtime session, keep in mind they expire after 3days

As a new player I know you'd probably like to take your time, run around and experience the quests, and by all means continue to do so. Between the XP event and the bass-boosted campaign quests, theoretically you can progress quite far before the bonus Aura runs out. If it does expire and you wish to keep playing, you can still complete quests (minus loot quests) and kill monsters, only no loot from mobs or gathering

If you need more help, ask away

Edit — I should mention: increase your inventory space as soon as you're able to do so. You can increase your slots "by row", with the fourth row being unlocked in  the starting zones, and the next three subsequent zones in the main city hubs at the brokers. Increase only what you can afford and are comfy with

if Elyos— 4th row, Baevrunerk at Akarios Village in Poeta
5-7, Heerunerk/Yiehmonerk are available at Hall of Prosperity in Sanctum (on the right as soon as you walk in)

if Asmo— 4th row, Bacorerk at Aldelle Village in Ishalgen
5-7, Nekorunerk at the Temple of Gold in Pandaemonium (center of the room)

Edited by Forthyn

Ich bedanke mich für die nette Hilfe, ich kenne Aion schon lange bei Gameforge in Aion EU habe dort ab 2013 gespielt aber ab Update 6.0 wurde das Spiel immer uninteressanter jetzt suche ich eine Möglichkeit Liebe für das Spiel zu finden wieder.
Aber ich bin sehr verwirrt über die Siegel-Aura-Aktivierungen, die jeden Tag um 9 Uhr morgens aktiviert werden sollen, was nicht geschah. Ich habe mich gestern abgemeldet und konnte heute immer noch keine Aktivierung finden. Ein weiteres Problem, das ich sehe, ist, dass ich bei meinen zweiten Charakteren bemerkt habe, dass ich mit mehr als 50 Minuten Spielzeit abgemeldet war und heute Seal Aura immer noch ausgeschaltet ist. Laut NCsoft-Website soll die Restlaufzeit erhalten bleiben, was nicht der Fall ist.

Ich kann mir vorstellen, ein Abonnement zu kaufen, aber ich möchte, dass die kostenlose Version zuerst richtig funktioniert.

Edited by MissAlita

1 hour ago, MissAlita said:

Ich bedanke mich für die nette Hilfe, ich kenne Aion schon lange bei Gameforge in Aion EU habe dort ab 2013 gespielt aber ab Update 6.0 wurde das Spiel immer uninteressanter jetzt suche ich eine Möglichkeit Liebe für das Spiel zu finden wieder.
Aber ich bin sehr verwirrt über die Siegel-Aura-Aktivierungen, die jeden Tag um 9 Uhr morgens aktiviert werden sollen, was nicht geschah. Ich habe mich gestern abgemeldet und konnte heute immer noch keine Aktivierung finden. Ein weiteres Problem, das ich sehe, ist, dass ich bei meinen zweiten Charakteren bemerkt habe, dass ich mit mehr als 50 Minuten Spielzeit abgemeldet war und heute Seal Aura immer noch ausgeschaltet ist. Laut NCsoft-Website soll die Restlaufzeit erhalten bleiben, was nicht der Fall ist.

Ich kann mir vorstellen, ein Abonnement zu kaufen, aber ich möchte, dass die kostenlose Version zuerst richtig funktioniert.

Translation:

Thank you for the nice help, I've known Aion for a long time at Gameforge in Aion EU, I've played there since 2013, but from update 6.0 the game became less and less interesting now I'm looking for a way to find love for the game again. But I'm very confused about the seal aura activations that are supposed to activate at 9am every day, which didn't happen.

I unsubscribed yesterday and still couldn't find an activation today. Another issue I see is that I noticed on my second characters that I was logged out with more than 50 minutes of gameplay and today Seal Aura is still off. According to the NCsoft website, the remaining time should be preserved, which is not the case. I can imagine buying a subscription but I want the free version to work properly first.