Lemme Karen out a bit

Rimusia

I submitted this ticket including photo proofs to aion support but they're like "we can't do anything, go speak in forum, MAYBE development team will see bla bla yeah sure.. But I got nothing to lose, maybe just even more hard earned AP because of the bs that's going on". Here's the ticket: Hello, I wanted to report a well known issue that nobody ever dares to fix with the player on elyos side Mintra and on asmodian side Mintrarenerk. I assume, the names speak for themselves a lot. Mintra is known to spy around various spots and spying on LFG's while leading the strongest and hackiest group on the asmodian side as Mintrarenerk at the same time. How is AP trading banned, and this rat behavior not? Is it not enough that this particular group already is at the unreachable top that makes the imbalance on the server absolutely frustrating? And additionally, fix your game code so it stops censoring words like "full", "fuse", "assassin", "pass" and etc. that's a pretty basic ain't it? And also bot gold sellers spam LFG's with the same old messages and it is so difficult for your coders to blacklist those automatically? Aion is a relatively old game and things like that are fixable in minutes... My husband is a developer and when I showed him some of the things about aion he cringed hard". Anyway I ranted knowing I will get hate that it's my fault I'm not full 55e geared plused out big name. But you know even 55e wouldn't save me from 6 on 1. The issue I'm focusing is not zerg, but the unsportsmanlike spying. 

1 hour ago, Rimusia said:

I submitted this ticket including photo proofs to aion support but they're like "we can't do anything, go speak in forum, MAYBE development team will see bla bla yeah sure.. But I got nothing to lose, maybe just even more hard earned AP because of the bs that's going on". Here's the ticket: Hello, I wanted to report a well known issue that nobody ever dares to fix with the player on elyos side Mintra and on asmodian side Mintrarenerk. I assume, the names speak for themselves a lot. Mintra is known to spy around various spots and spying on LFG's while leading the strongest and hackiest group on the asmodian side as Mintrarenerk at the same time. How is AP trading banned, and this rat behavior not? Is it not enough that this particular group already is at the unreachable top that makes the imbalance on the server absolutely frustrating? ... Anyway I ranted knowing I will get hate that it's my fault I'm not full 55e geared plused out big name. But you know even 55e wouldn't save me from 6 on 1. The issue I'm focusing is not zerg, but the unsportsmanlike spying. 

LOOOOOOOOOOL they jumped me at the village the other day and someone told me Mintra was spyign, and indeed it had my target when I selected Mintra. Mind you I'm a mere 1-Star in DC gear. I don't give a rats ass if I die. I really don't. At all. I want to make that very clear, and everyone that knows me would vouch for that.

But I do find it hilarious that fully geared people are doing that. I mean, what do they even need with AP at this point? They would wreck me at any given time, no need to spy. It is pathetic...

And additionally, fix your game code so it stops censoring words like "full", "fuse", "assassin", "pass" and etc. that's a pretty basic ain't it? And also bot gold sellers spam LFG's with the same old messages and it is so difficult for your coders to blacklist those automatically? Aion is a relatively old game and things like that are fixable in minutes... My husband is a developer and when I showed him some of the things about aion he cringed hard".

I have made a chat filter file to replace NC's that is rubbish af. Feel free to use:
https://github.com/loadrng/aion-classic-mods

15 hours ago, Adla said:

Well at least the title was right

Amazing, now we are not even allowed to complain about cheating and inefficient code. Wonderful, no wonder elyos have been and will be always below asmos in all matters just because they enjoy kissing their butts that much :D

If we're gonna go full karen, can we talk about how the community just accepts that gladiators are rolling on all of assassin's gear and it's just like, "meh, w/e" it'd be something if gladiators did more dmg with dual wield, but they don't. Wild.

Mintra has been doing it for a long time. He used to do it at Kishar and I believe he was banned for a short period of time for doing so. 

While it is frustrating and ratty, it wouldn't take them long to make a new alt and replace mintra if support did anything about it. 

Just gotta be careful in that area :/. 

Amazing, now we are not even allowed to complain about cheating and inefficient code. Wonderful, no wonder elyos have been and will be always below asmos in all matters just because they enjoy kissing their butts that much :D

All I mean is at this point we should be happy there’s activity at all. It’s really not that big of a deal. Disclaimer, I don’t know the guy and I don’t roll with that group.

On 6/15/2022 at 10:58 PM, Rimusia said:

Lucky we are not on the Japan server, their government just passed a law yesterday that you can get 3 years in prison for just  insulting someone online.