Stigmas/Manastones

Unzike

Can we PLEASE have some sort of event that give us Stigmas/Manastones since there's no world drop for those?  Specially lower level ones.. Seriously, me as a veteran returning player is practically impossible to have stigmas or manastones.. most of them doesn't exist on Broker or they are ULTRA OVERPRICED. 

Any suggestions from the community are welcome. Thanks. Please do something ❤️

11 hours ago, Anjing said:

I'd gladly pay 5$ instead of trying to level 20-30. 

And this is why NCSoft will continue to bend people over. Because some are willing to pay $5. Do you think they removed World Drops to only deal with the bots? 

52 minutes ago, Aureli said:

And this is why NCSoft will continue to bend people over. Because some are willing to pay $5. Do you think they removed World Drops to only deal with the bots? 

Entertainment cost value says 5$ is a deal. Lets just assume I had to level a char from 20-30. That might take 6-12 hours with 3x exp and full gear route and is not at all guaranteed to drop (especially with a faster route). A movie cost 20$+ and generally supplies 2 hours of entertainment. I'll spend the 5 bucks.

12 minutes ago, Anjing said:

Entertainment cost value says 5$ is a deal. Lets just assume I had to level a char from 20-30. That might take 6-12 hours with 3x exp and full gear route and is not at all guaranteed to drop (especially with a faster route). A movie cost 20$+ and generally supplies 2 hours of entertainment. I'll spend the 5 bucks.

Entertainment value isn't worth being bent over. If everyone stops playing their stupid games, NCSoft has no choice but to fix world drops. Do you think it will stop at just the stigmas? You're about to see so much worse. Because people are willing to say, "Oh, it's only $5."

They're treating this like it's one of their mobile games. 

15 minutes ago, Aureli said:

They're treating this like it's one of their mobile games. 

Yes they are, and people don't even realize it... Soon there will be relics and medals in the shop (well there is already if you consider the relics in the pass).

1 hour ago, Anjing said:

Wow. Like to apples to oranges comparison. Movies are non-interactive entertainment (joy comes from watching the movie). Games, on the other hand, are interactive entertainment (joy comes from accomplishments). You cannot add a price tag to an accomplishment and consider it entertainment.

Taking your movie example. Imagine you paid for the ticket (Siel's Aura) and walk in the theater all excited. Only to realize that the seats are an additional cost. Using the washroom is an additional cost. Anything basic (assumed part of the entry ticket) is now an additional cost. Would you still be happy?

3 hours ago, Load said:

Yes they are, and people don't even realize it... Soon there will be relics and medals in the shop (well there is already if you consider the relics in the pass).

People realize it; they're not just bothered by 5$

I have always believed both should be available cash shop items and world drops.  The people that have to work 40+ a week should have a chance to compete against the people that can play 6+ hrs a day, whales are going to whale no matter what .  Please put world drop in pvp zones back to normal.

22 hours ago, Anjing said:

People realize it; they're not just bothered by 5$

It's not just $5, though.

It's $15 + $25 + $10 + $5 + $5 + $5 + $5 + $5 + $5 + $5....... see where that goes? Yep!

SURE M8, I don't HAVE to buy any of it (except for the Aura or else you can't progress), but it is still P2W and looks like a mobile game at this point.