Enchanting is just pathetic in this game new players dont bother

crithards

You buy supps 14mill kinah for 200 lesser fabled use level 60 + stone on a 30 item and still cant get it +15.

This game is just an utter joke why would any new player ever want too bother hundreds of stones on a low level item using supps and this is what happens on one item 45 million kinah and cant even enchant it.

Seriously hope this game dies cause this type of system is utterly ridiculous waste of kinah and time ,to tpeople like the producers seriously rethink what you are doing because only whales will stay and this game will be dead very soon.

No item at such a,low level using supposed supplements should cost this much too echant worst game design ever.

12 hours ago, crithards said:

You buy supps 14mill kinah for 200 lesser fabled use level 60 + stone on a 30 item and still cant get it +15.

This game is just an utter joke why would any new player ever want too bother hundreds of stones on a low level item using supps and this is what happens on one item 45 million kinah and cant even enchant it.

Seriously hope this game dies cause this type of system is utterly ridiculous waste of kinah and time ,to tpeople like the producers seriously rethink what you are doing because only whales will stay and this game will be dead very soon.

No item at such a,low level using supposed supplements should cost this much too echant worst game design ever.

Don't enchant level 30 items. 

6 hours ago, Kayame-DN said:

Good logic lets have a system whereby players cant enchant a piece of pvp gear.

And it doesnt matter what level the item is the system is broken and they should of added only lose stone not all the levels like they eventually did for both enchanting and socketing.

And things like supps are just a kinah sink designed to make players think they have a chance.

This game is still as flawed as the first release and only whales will be left soon,no player will put with lack of supply,over priced items and a failure enchanting and socketing system.

17 hours ago, crithards said:

Good logic lets have a system whereby players cant enchant a piece of pvp gear.

And it doesnt matter what level the item is the system is broken and they should of added only lose stone not all the levels like they eventually did for both enchanting and socketing.

And things like supps are just a kinah sink designed to make players think they have a chance.

This game is still as flawed as the first release and only whales will be left soon,no player will put with lack of supply,over priced items and a failure enchanting and socketing system.

I assume you're talking about 30e here. 

You can buy a lot of enchantment stones doing events or d/e'ing leel 50 gear. Even blue stuff will give you stones strong enough for 30e. 

Honestly if you can't enchant 30e by now, indeed maybe Aion isn't for you. 

Have fun! 

On 6/16/2022 at 11:32 PM, Kayame-DN said:

Enchanting 30e is important, it's the main source of strike resist, and it gives a noticeable increase in HP.

The problem is getting above +12 is very difficult, many people just stop at +10, a handful have the budget to reach +15, the failure rate even with L65 stones is way to high.

Also don't go above L65 the failure rate seems to be much worse with say L70 than it is with L65.

10 hours ago, Kayame-DN said:

I assume you're talking about 30e here. 

You can buy a lot of enchantment stones doing events or d/e'ing leel 50 gear. Even blue stuff will give you stones strong enough for 30e. 

Honestly if you can't enchant 30e by now, indeed maybe Aion isn't for you. 

Have fun! 

If you actually read their post they said they used Hundreds of stones on the 30 item,which is typical of Aions failure enchanting system.

Being rude and sarcastic to a new or return players isnt helpful if you dont have anything nice or contructive to say perhaps dont open your mouth at all.

On 6/17/2022 at 8:04 PM, marikazan-KT said:

If you actually read their post they said they used Hundreds of stones on the 30 item,which is typical of Aions failure enchanting system.

Being rude and sarcastic to a new or return players isnt helpful if you dont have anything nice or contructive to say perhaps dont open your mouth at all.

Dear Mr or Mrs White Knight,

I am simply being honest. Aion can be rough and it's not for everyone. 

If enchanting a level 30 piece is such a nightmare that you have to complain to the forum, good luck enchanting taha or stormwing. 

I wish you a good day. 

Kay xoxo

9 hours ago, Kayame-DN said:

Dear Mr or Mrs White Knight,

I am simply being honest. Aion can be rough and it's not for everyone. 

If enchanting a level 30 piece is such a nightmare that you have to complain to the forum, good luck enchanting taha or stormwing. 

I wish you a good day. 

Kay xoxo

Firstly im not white knighting.The enchanting and manastone system was changed after years of complaints so that people only lost the one stone not the current levels same as manastones.

And if you honestly think that any player using 200+ stones on a level 30 item is fine then the game is destined to decline once again and only the whales will be left.

Do you actually want a healthy populated game with more than 5-600 players if that?

There is a lot that could be changed for the better so the game could enticedplayers back and while i agree Eternal items should be some what difficuct to +15 low level items should not require such resources.

There are so many issues driving players away and raising these things on forums is the only way they might take notice although i doubt it.

On 6/15/2022 at 6:24 PM, crithards said:

Not an expert and just trying to explain it in a positive way. Using L60 stones on a level 30 is overkill. Aion might be punishing you with fails for using too high enchant stones :). For Lvl 30 Gold/Fabled gear:

- L50 give 60% enchant chance
- L55 give 70% enchant chance

The intended way to handle this is use stones between L50-L55 and some kinah calculation to ensure you are getting best value for Kinah. There is an enchant calculator online that can help with this process.

Aion is an Eastern MMO. What this means is that things are not always explained/spoon-fed. You almost always need to do some research. For eg, I learnt this the hard way when leveling Alchemy. I burned through mats when I should have been doing work orders, leaving the mats for when the work orders run out. This was my mistake as I did not look into things.

Bottom line, always research things for Aion. Ask around, check forums. Although there are some frustrating things about Aion, most of them are just people (including me) doing things the wrong way.

On 6/21/2022 at 11:44 AM, otheypsy said:

Not an expert and just trying to explain it in a positive way. Using L60 stones on a level 30 is overkill. Aion might be punishing you with fails for using too high enchant stones :). For Lvl 30 Gold/Fabled gear:

- L50 give 60% enchant chance
- L55 give 70% enchant chance

It is not that simple.

Firstly you are trying for 80% chance no 70%

Secondly the higher the existing enchant, the higher the stone level you need.

You might get buy with L60 stones at +1-5, but you will soon start to fail as you go higher.

To get to +15 you need L65 stones from +10 upwards.

You can now see ingame % but some people still don't know how the enchanting system works.

Same level enchant for a fabled item has a 20% success rate. Every level after that adds 2%. Say a level 40 enchant on a level 30 fabled item has 40% chance while a level 30 enchant has 20% chance. It goes all the way up to 80% up to item enchant level 10. After that it changes to a maximum of 42% (not 100% sure here but it lowers considerably) without supplements.

That being said, using  level 60 stones on a level 30 item is not overkill, it's the maximun level that you should be using. Above that is overkill and a waste.

9 hours ago, Cyfur said:

It is not that simple.

You might get buy with L60 stones at +1-5, but you will soon start to fail as you go higher.

5 hours ago, Load said:

You can now see ingame % but some people still don't know how the enchanting system works.

Same level enchant for a fabled item has a 20% success rate. Every level after that adds 2%. Say a level 40 enchant on a level 30 fabled item has 40% chance while a level 30 enchant has 20% chance. It goes all the way up to 80% up to item enchant level 10. After that it changes to a maximum of 42% (not 100% sure here but it lowers considerably) without supplements.

That being said, using  level 60 stones on a level 30 item is not overkill, it's the maximun level that you should be using. Above that is overkill and a waste.

Not trying to start something here. These are just my opinions on how to get most value. Two things here:

Enchantment Rate

You are most probably totally correct here when saying that gear level increases with each +1. I have never really found a concrete answer online. I personally use two guides that each have conflicting ideas:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x8Vn9CubaFjzORxFuPHsj0EIBPCyizgRL2bWGl6Qysc/mobilebasic#

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P5vO2guKo-qbS5vnTgVrR6jtY3ZCdsWArHgZEU3_GQs/edit

I cannot tell for a fact which is the right way the logic works. I follow the rule that item level only increases at +10 (mainly because its cheaper, lol)

Value for Kinah

I personally like to play around ~70% enchant rate for lower level gear. This is only done to save Kinah and get more attempts. Going to throw some current broker rates to explain:

• Current L60 lowest price is 300K
  • Current L55 lowest price is 60K
  • Thus, 1x L60 ~= 5x L55 in general

Assuming the 30e gold PvP. L55 will give me 70% enchant rate till +10. This is actually a pretty good rate and I would feel more comfortable investing in 5 L55 stones instead of the single L60.

On 6/22/2022 at 3:26 AM, Cyfur said:

It is not that simple.

Aren't you the guy who said dredg "isn't worth doing" back in March because you lose so much?

You would think someone who is so knowledgeable about the enchantment system wouldn't have such an awful win/lose ratio...