Forums

Extendable weapons and armfusion

5s237C24

1 hour ago, 5s237C24 said:

What are new extendable staff options in 2.0?

TL or Lanok's staff is still your best option. There is another extandable from Mastarius I believe, but it isn't possible to get it atm. (and possibly never will be tbh :S) 

On 6/17/2022 at 3:32 PM, Kayame-DN said:

TL or Lanok's staff is still your best option. There is another extandable from Mastarius I believe, but it isn't possible to get it atm. (and possibly never will be tbh :S) 

Tl = ?

So the question is: makes sense going extendable with such stats instead a new 55 normal weapon?

21 hours ago, 5s237C24 said:

Tl = ?

So the question is: makes sense going extendable with such stats instead a new 55 normal weapon?

Extendable weapons are a must imo. It increases attack range by 4-7 meters depending on weapon for melee skills (ranged skills are not affected). That is huge in PVP imo, even if the stats are rubbish.

Even though I consider them amazing you should have a 55 eternal weapon too. If you are not "hardcore" enough to have two enchanted weapons, I'd go with extendable only. Keep in mind that Bow, Book and Orb do not have extendable options, and certain classes don't really need a extendable weapon such as Clerics (can equip the extendable staff or mace but it doesn't affect any of their ranged spells).

On 6/17/2022 at 9:16 AM, 5s237C24 said:

What are new extendable staff options in 2.0?

As someone else mentioned the questline is not available yet. You don't get it from Mastarius, but rather a loooong questline that involves activating a scroll on Mastarius or Veille 10 times (?) (also nort everyone could acvitate it once Mastarius was up iirc), plus flipping the opposite faction's fortresses a few times (7 or 8 iirc) and probably something else that I forgot to mention! 

I don't even know why tf they added those weapons since they were virtually impossible to get. Here is hoping that they change the questline to be available to everyone. That would be amazing instead of making us run useless, outdated instances that only a few classes need. Or even worse: Gladiator is the only class that really needs DC runs after they added DP, and it's even worse now with Udas and BT. =/

Edited by Load

5 hours ago, Load said:

Extendable weapons are a must imo. It increases attack range by 4-7 meters depending on weapon for melee skills (ranged skills are not affected). That is huge in PVP imo, even if the stats are rubbish.

Even though I consider them amazing you should have a 55 eternal weapon too. If you are not "hardcore" enough to have two enchanted weapons, I'd go with extendable only. Keep in mind that Bow, Book and Orb do not have extendable options, and certain classes don't really need a extendable weapon such as Clerics (can equip the extendable staff or mace but it doesn't affect any of their ranged spells).

As someone else mentioned the questline is not available yet. You don't get it from Mastarius, but rather a loooong questline that involves activating a scroll on Mastarius or Veille 10 times (?) (also nort everyone could acvitate it once Mastarius was up iirc), plus flipping the opposite faction's fortresses a few times (7 or 8 iirc) and probably something else that I forgot to mention! 

I don't even know why tf they added those weapons since they were virtually impossible to get. Here is hoping that they change the questline to be available to everyone. That would be amazing instead of making us run useless, outdated instances that only a few classes need. Or even worse: Gladiator is the only class that really needs DC runs after they added DP, and it's even worse now with Udas and BT. =/

I will never understand why they never added a Extendable craftable option for players.Everything in this game is gated and makes no sense.Glads can also use Zapiels although dont see it often yet the Zapiel staff for a chanter doesnt extend the logic on weapons by the devs from original really excludes classes and makes them very hard too gear up.

When they added the sellable extendys in retail it was great you could pick them up cheaply sadly this is unlikely too happen in classic and players are still relegated too farming boring outdated content to be viable at pvp.