Small Change for a BIG SOLUTION

Mrplatino-DN

Hello everyone as you know internet spread out news faster than any daily 🥰🤣 here is one SS from the EU server they have these shards in the battlefield coin NPC ( you get those coins via running DREDGION, EVER CANYON, IDGEL DOME, KAMAR) is not a secret EU server is right the most populated more than KR and x10 times more than NA, probably because gameforge understand the community, no idea how to explaing to GMs in NA i know they dont play this game at all and have no idea what is good, what is bad for NA community but at least read the forum and listen to us its already 2 years and we cant get defense apostles in game ( the ones you need to get not ONE SHOT by 260-300 crit damage players) would be nice to get the same feature here in NA so everyone is able to get defense apostles and revive PVP instances (nobody run those instances since 1 year ago)8xtRK1k.png

On 6/19/2022 at 6:22 PM, Amiira-KT said:

Transformations and stats will be removed at some point, skins are permanent. MORE SINKS 

POST-DATA:  PA QUEEE

bad news, we getting collection system for at least 2 years more today they just add x2 ultis in KR that means more crit damage, with no apostles u getting 1 shot ( i bet you getting 2 shot already imagine with more crit dmg)

JqCSkUY.png

Edited by Mrplatino-DN

On 6/20/2022 at 4:47 AM, Selene-KT said:

WHY IS THERE NO SKIN ROTATION!! Please skinssssssss. BCM rotation every two weeks for skins, emotes, house decoration etc. Please skinssss.

kindly make new post for skins.

We're here crying for apostle. NO SKINS. run noked around

It's been years, ffs let us get Apostle transformations already. Gatekeeping them like this is beyond pointless, I get that we're supposed to pay for them but I'm not shelling out $500 for a transform you absolute lunatics. We're about to have 8 Ultimate transformations, at least make those collections the bottleneck.

EU has the right idea here- I really miss running PVP instances but there's just no incentive to run them. For all its flaws, at least in the 5.8 era we had everyone running every single PVP instance on the regular, because they were fun and rewarding. Bring back IDL while we're at it, ID completely sucks. 

My Australian visa got granted this morning, maybe after the move I'll remake Haniya in EU and see how Gameforge ping treats me LOL

On 6/20/2022 at 9:17 AM, Selene-KT said:

WHY IS THERE NO SKIN ROTATION!! Please skinssssssss. BCM rotation every two weeks for skins, emotes, house decoration etc. Please skinssss.

On 6/20/2022 at 9:21 AM, davidzerrra said:

it would be better to put the bcm full of skins from 4.0 and 5.0 onwards they would have much more money

Make your own thread for skins. 100% of the people in this thread will support your skins thread -- everyone loves skins -- but what they don't love is the suggestion that NC should ignore the legitimate requests of any given thread in favour of your priority.

PVP instances are a direct detriment to your progression in Aion unless you have to enchant daevanion skills; and even at that point there are other ways to acquire the essences. You are losing progression if you run PVP instances instead of the more efficient various PVE grinds. That is not how Aion should be; it has never been that way since Dredgion AP in 1.5 to PVP Dungeon Etium in 7.2. From 7.5 onward it has been a total reward-less waste of time to do the PVP dungeons that we love.

EU has fixed this, NA should too. Update the Battlefield Coin Reward shop to include these items or at the very least to include relevant items which will keep players queuing. They have the RNG Gloriad Chest in there for Bitterthorn random pieces, why not throw in the random any-class gear box for Fighting Spirit which we get from the Dispatch Reward in Apsaranta? NC can customise the prices and set weekly limits for these sorts of rewards; so it's not very outlandish to request.

I'm pretty sure if they implement this change, both new and old players will want to come back and stay active. there may be players who like pve and that's fine but i know there are also many players who like pvp but one comes with the full set and disappears even though you already have the full set but unfortunately not yet you have the complete collections, try to at least give the game a few minutes and try to give HELP and motivation to continue playing AION.