AT Stigma Skill (Particle Whip) should scale like the other two of its "family"

TlTAN

Hello eveyone, I had already talked about this topic a few days ago but now i want to talk with more details so, lets do it.

I've been playing the Aethertech class and i decided to buy the Advanced stigma Particle Whip, i bought it and noticed that there are like a family of intensity stigma skills which includes Particle Whip, Ravager Cannon and Steel Storm, the thing is that 2 of them, (the last two) have very different damage scaling than Particle Whip, i'm going to describe it next.

+12 Skills

Steel Storm +12 (3 Level): Magical Wind Strike 7.051

SteelStorm12.jpg

Ravager Cannon +12 (3 Level): Magical Wind Strike 6.601 Additional damage of 1.200 if the target is a Balaur

RavagerCannon12.jpg?width=192&height=498

Particle Whip +12 (3 Level): Magical Wind Strike 2.080 Chance to stun target for 3s

ParticleWhip12.jpg?width=230&height=498

Advanced Skills

Steel Storm +12 (3 Level): Magical Wind Strike 9.518

SteelStormADV.jpg?width=246&height=498

Ravager Cannon +12 (3 Level): Magical Wind Strike 8.911 Additional damage of 1.620 if the target is a Balaur

RavagerCannonADV.jpg?width=200&height=49

Particle Whip +12 (3 Level): Magical Wind Strike 2.807 Chance to stun target for 3s

ParticleWhipADV.jpg?width=223&height=498

It is obvius that the first two of them have a better damage scaling than the third where Steel Storm increase in 2.467 damage from +12 to Advanced and Ravager Cannon increase in 2.310 damage in the same interval, then Particle Whip have an increase of 727 damage what i think is not logical, in addition to this, the fact that the stun effect in advanced is still (Chance) when I would think that in advanced I should have a safe stun.

Im writing about this because in my opinion it could be a bug with this skill because every other stigma in the game have a better scaling to advance, but this is like it is not scaling in the correct way.

i will add some pictures with the 3 skill in advanced and +12 (+12 thanks to the Kerub Quide Stigmas)

I have two suggestions

1) Que particle whipe scale igual que los otros y para ser advanced tenga un daño logico

2) That in advanced his "chance" of stun could be a sure stun

Let me know your opinions, Thank you