Weekly Server Maintenance - June 22, 2022 [Classic]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

Thank you!

• Rin unfeatured and featured this topic

@RinNice events good too see you guys are really trying.Only thing is why delay the pass till the 29th makes no sense to hold it back for people it's the only let down is this pass being delayed by a week.

Nice work to your team for listening too players be nice if also added AP amulets for a limited time in quna shop and AP extraction tools also and quna shop really needs better items cause they are getting old and outdated thanks again goodwork on this update/events.

• Aion Team

Sorry for the delay! Just letting folks know that I did a quick update with information about Reset Scrolls that will be changed during this maintenance. Thank you all so very much for your patience and sorry I could not have answered that sooner, as we were working towards a solution! 

So you are turning the AP resets into PVE resets? Roflmaooooooooooooooo!!!

ALSO, you have created a Stigma problem and now you are solving it by selling stigmas for real money? WHAT THE ACTUAL FK? I don't even believe in Jesus but GODAMNNNNNNNN JESUSSS!!!

You do realize that Aion IS NOT one of your mobile games, right? =/

It's so sad to see the direction the game is going every update...

you give the newbies free ap items? omg...just give it once, not every month another item, and full accesory set. Also, returning players got Taha gear in the pass, what about the others? u're  putting the returning players on the 1st place and the one that kept playing the game on the 2nd place. If it's this way just give me 50e pieces, so i stop farming for a few months and i won't buy ur passes either. Bu****it criteria.

Edited by Nesuferit

1 hour ago, Stachee said:

Sooo uhm @Rin....about those drops....?

the drops are the same, bots are happy tho, they aren't disturbed by any staff member, they continue to selll kinah to players, they continue to farm in the right spots and so on. They did a great job to slow bots down, not to stop them. People now can't even farm kinah from mobs or items, so I'm curious how's this going to be fixed? it's been a month and nothing so far has been done, only promises - words that mean nothing.

Edited by Nesuferit

@Rin

The rewards in the last Daeva Pass, especially the gold coins, platinum coins and such came late, my character levels are increasing faster than the reward levels are adjusted, the rewards in Dave Pass need to come sooner rather than when it's too late, my character is 48 and still has to carry a silver coin set from eltnen, which is far too much of a hassle to work with at this level. Also, I unlocked the rewards and now I haven't received any of them because the Daeva Pass ended faster than I could complete the stages. This shouldn't happen, especially if you've unlocked it. My character can do almost nothing, no Kinah, no coins, just almost nothing, I can't even buy the current skill books.

I like Aion Classic and enjoyed playing it, but right now it's just too tedious to keep going.
I've been playing Aion since 2012 and was looking forward to classic, but the joy has now sunk in these states.

In addition, all stigma are missing and that is important for the cleric when healing.

3 hours ago, Nesuferit said:

the drops are the same, bots are happy tho, they aren't disturbed by any staff member, they continue to selll kinah to players, they continue to farm in the right spots and so on. They did a great job to slow bots down, not to stop them. People now can't even farm kinah from mobs or items, so I'm curious how's this going to be fixed? it's been a month and nothing so far has been done, only promises - words that mean nothing.

The bots are actually coming back bigtime.Was questing in elthen near argarion village was 5 SM bots boxed tons of them solo and many glads plud their favourite spot down in leph bastion , killing droprates for regular player hasnt solved anything.

People are obviously buying Kinah via RMT otherwise these companys wouldnt even bother and they obviously make money from it.Just like drugs and crime irl if thers a demand people will buy it and others will sell it never going to stop bots in games.And all they do is hurt legit players.

@Rin

Fortress Instance Dungeon Bonus Entry Scroll Selection Box can store account warehouse and im keeping on my storage character. But [Event] Instance Dungeon Bonus Entry Scroll Selection Box cant store account warehouse, your support team can help me to move my scrolls from storage character to main character?

8 hours ago, Load said:

So you are turning the AP resets into PVE resets? Roflmaooooooooooooooo!!!

ALSO, you have created a Stigma problem and now you are solving it by selling stigmas for real money? WHAT THE ACTUAL FK? I don't even believe in Jesus but GODAMNNNNNNNN JESUSSS!!!

You do realize that Aion IS NOT one of your mobile games, right? =/

It's so sad to see the direction the game is going every update...

This is surprising to you? Did you play Lineage 2 Classic? 

Something that bothers me a lot is the price of the manastones, they would have to do a manastones events so that the price decreases.

they should also include events for new players to acquire their stigmas.

I'm glad they give away new items to new players, but if they continue like this it's better to stop playing and wait for their events to get equipment...

really it's time for the manastones events to return as they did before in the other aion ..🤐

Edited by Braandy

1 hour ago, Braandy said:

Something that bothers me a lot is the price of the manastones, they would have to do a manastones events so that the price decreases.

they should also include events for new players to acquire their stigmas.

I'm glad they give away new items to new players, but if they continue like this it's better to stop playing and wait for their events to get equipment...

really it's time for the manastones events to return as they did before in the other aion ..🤐

Here's your "EVENT" to get stigmas. Now they just need to make a new "EVENT" for manastones as well. What are you complaining for? Justbuy some Quna and you have your stigmas. EZPZ 

9JCpDQi.png

@Rin I know it's not your fault bro. But you have to make the people who can actually solve this situation understand that things are going downhill FAAASSTT.

You know, everybody knows it. You guys need to do something quick before no one else is left to play your game.

"Solving" a problem that you guys created with cash shop is unreal, not fair and Shameless. 

With that being said, I'm out bro. Until we see some real changes. Peace.

@Rin

I've seem to have missed the resolution of the horrible drop rates in the patch notes, can you please direct me to where you've resolved the self created issue... as you know we don't all have 20 bots like the SKorean market.

This has been a known issue for months now, surely it's been fixed right? Or is the resolution p2w?

Edited by Kaldronic
spell

5 hours ago, MissAlita said:

@Rin

The rewards in the last Daeva Pass, especially the gold coins, platinum coins and such came late, my character levels are increasing faster than the reward levels are adjusted, the rewards in Dave Pass need to come sooner rather than when it's too late, my character is 48 and still has to carry a silver coin set from eltnen, which is far too much of a hassle to work with at this level. Also, I unlocked the rewards and now I haven't received any of them because the Daeva Pass ended faster than I could complete the stages. This shouldn't happen, especially if you've unlocked it. My character can do almost nothing, no Kinah, no coins, just almost nothing, I can't even buy the current skill books.

I like Aion Classic and enjoyed playing it, but right now it's just too tedious to keep going.
I've been playing Aion since 2012 and was looking forward to classic, but the joy has now sunk in these states.

In addition, all stigma are missing and that is important for the cleric when healing.

If you couldn't finish the pass, even with the reset of achievements, then that's on you for not paying attention to the dates. You can't buy the pass 1 or 2 weeks before it ends and expect to finish it. From experience you need at least 3 weeks of finishing every quest to finish the pass. They even gave an extra reset this time due to the Coins pass being too hard.

3 hours ago, Aureli said:

This is surprising to you? Did you play Lineage 2 Classic? 

No I did not. And I'd not say that I'm surprised as I was already expecting this to happen... I'm just disappointed.

• Aion Team

Hello everyone. Thank you very much for your feedback as always, and I completely understand and feel your frustrations. Although there are still many things we're working on in the background in hopes of a possible solution, I will still add these to my compiled reports on the situation at hand to make sure they continue to hear these problems. 

Again, we cannot thank you enough for your patience and continued feedback.

16 hours ago, Ponci said:

There is any free anniversary gift/s?

Hey Ponci! In the blog, there's a few free gifts and buffs just for logging in that you can receive. Make sure to check it all out!

@Rin i think you guys are pushing it with the "starter" stuff for new players/returning. Most of the population are players who have been playing for months, or ever since classic released and we haven't had a event that accommodates to us besides loot buff in dungeons that don't even work.

Also why aren't we receiving new skins on Quna shop now? The last one we got was the skin that was from an old daeva pass/event. People want new skins and motions. There is barely anything  in the game. Is it really that hard to add stuff to the Quna shop?

17 hours ago, Rin said:

Sorry for the delay! Just letting folks know that I did a quick update with information about Reset Scrolls that will be changed during this maintenance. Thank you all so very much for your patience and sorry I could not have answered that sooner, as we were working towards a solution! 

I had many in the mail from black cloud that were not converted . Will these be changed at a later time ?