Weekly Server Maintenance - June 22, 2022 [Aion]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 4 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Gold ingots that could not be utilized have been removed.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Rin said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 4 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Gold bars that could not be utilized have been removed.

Thank you!

You said gold bars... do you mean " gold ingots" are going to be removed from game? 

• Aion Team
19 minutes ago, GenericUser46574 said:

You said gold bars... do you mean " gold ingots" are going to be removed from game? 

😅😅😅 oooopsies! Sorry about that. 

Thanks for the call out! Definitely a typo between checking everything else off today—I went ahead and fixed that really fast!

Though just to clarify, not ALL gold ingots will be removed. There was an error in which a few phantom/grayed out ones were appearing in players inventories. Those ones have been removed, while the properly functioning ones will still be there.

31 minutes ago, Rin said:

😅😅😅 oooopsies! Sorry about that. 

Thanks for the call out! Definitely a typo between checking everything else off today—I went ahead and fixed that really fast!

Though just to clarify, not ALL gold ingots will be removed. There was an error in which a few phantom/grayed out ones were appearing in players inventories. Those ones have been removed, while the properly functioning ones will still be there.

lol No worries, thank you very much for the timely response and for clarifying that. I was about to go through my accounts using all the gold ingots LOL. I was unaware of that error with some of them. That is good to know that the others wont be removed. Thanks again :) 

This event is very draining took alot of hours and RNG gives you anxiety to keep hoping and doing the event. 

I done 60+ ice cube and just got 2pcs of +5 and few +4 the rest was bad because getting +2 and +3 is also hard the rate is beyond my nerves can handle.
the event itself is no fun to begin with and the rewards are so disappointing , we are in the verge of extinction , players are quiting , concern devs like rin are giving up because the so called "TEAM" that decides are not enough to persuade the company management that keeps having a KOREAN MONEY GRAB MMORPG STANDARDS. 

Just look how the huge downfall of every pay to win games made right now, Yes Aion survived not really because of the retail system , people loved Aion because private servers exists and private servers can function better than this entire shit show, Not for everyone maybe but Aion was introduced to me by Infinite Aion and even now I played this retail it is still no match to the fun I have remembering memories of it . even infinite aion with a disadvantage with huge bugs in game it is still fun. 

Devs right now this past few years in kibbelz era is just focusing in money grabbing.

On 6/23/2022 at 5:39 PM, TimelessAngel-KT said:

This event is very draining took alot of hours and RNG gives you anxiety to keep hoping and doing the event.

The only thing they should have done is make the requirements to 1/4th of what they are and remove the auto hunt in apsaranta. Nobody asked them for an afk event or even worse for auto hunt in the most unfriendly map for afk botting. Or keep the numbers as they are but make it an alliance kill.

Right now I see heaps of bots autohunting in apsaranta or sometimes people having alts in their group while they gather mobs and kill them so they can have more chances at the event.

~

I read on discord of someone that wasted 5000$ on this event and he didn't get a single +7 cube! That means their p2w event is successful, they earned money and this is the only thing they can understand... money.

Edited by Arhangelos

No update or maintenance :( so sad !! I wanna be disappointed and angry right now i need aion maintenance update

On 6/25/2022 at 1:56 AM, Arhangelos said:

The only thing they should have done is make the requirements to 1/4th of what they are and remove the auto hunt in apsaranta. Nobody asked them for an afk event or even worse for auto hunt in the most unfriendly map for afk botting. Or keep the numbers as they are but make it an alliance kill.

Right now I see heaps of bots autohunting in apsaranta or sometimes people having alts in their group while they gather mobs and kill them so they can have more chances at the event.

~

I read on discord of someone that wasted 5000$ on this event and he didn't get a single +7 cube! That means their p2w event is successful, they earned money and this is the only thing they can understand... money.

5k$ Is just stupid lol with that money they can just directly buy alot of refining and get runestones . Even they made it +7 the rate of the box itself is RNG on which stat boost it will give. Tell to that idiot next time he spend 5k USD use it wisely if he don't wanna regret and complain like a twerp.

3 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

No update or maintenance :( so sad !! I wanna be disappointed and angry right now i need aion maintenance update

5k$ Is just stupid lol with that money they can just directly buy alot of refining and get runestones . Even they made it +7 the rate of the box itself is RNG on which stat boost it will give. Tell to that idiot next time he spend 5k USD use it wisely if he don't wanna regret and complain like a twerp.

They were probably sure they would get a few +7 I guess, which would worth it because it would be a highest rune or brilliant gemstone for a selectable class or selectable transform, even a +5 is good because you can select the class and the only thing unselectable is the skill.

We in the asmodian side do not even have any brilliants gems or high runes on broker to begin with, so even getting +5 probably did its job for them, it is about the item itself more than the enchanted level. But if after 5k they got 0x +7 that speaks of how awful the rng is.

I never in my life purchased anything for events, but there are people who spend plenty of thousands in many events that are p2w. I have no clue how many +5s he managed to get but even so they probably paid their worth because the supply for these niche items is so low that even a +0 is worthy.

~~

So Rin is gone before we even got a new CM to write a maintenance post!

Edited by Arhangelos

• Funkula unpinned and unfeatured this topic