Jump to content

Constant crashes after latest update


Aureli
 Share

Recommended Posts

Open a support ticket, the bug forum is more for bugs that effect a lot of players.

Also "What in the world, NC? what are you guys doing? " is not a good bug description, so don't expect much input on that one.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Cyfur said:

Open a support ticket, the bug forum is more for bugs that effect a lot of players.

Also "What in the world, NC? what are you guys doing? " is not a good bug description, so don't expect much input on that one.

 

 

 

How else do you explain sudden freezes and crashes other than nyerk poor programming and QA checks? It's not like I'm playing this game on a potato. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aureli said:

 

 

How else do you explain sudden freezes and crashes other than nyerk poor programming and QA checks? It's not like I'm playing this game on a potato. 

Bad computer, bad drivers, bad ping.

How do you explain that everyone else is not having your problem?

As I said before, open a support ticket and sort it out.

Edited by Cyfur
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Cyfur said:

Bad computer, bad drivers, bad ping.

How do you explain that everyone else is not having your problem?

As I said before, open a support ticket and sort it out.

 

 

Yeah, I highly doubt an i9 12th gen, 3090 TI, and 1GB/s internet is causing any of it. 

You aren't dealing with some scrub that knows jack about computers. 

Amazing how none of it happened before the launch of this latest patch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...