Update on drop rates?

Kaldronic

around 300 - 400 bots at this moment in Ingision and 300-400  in Gelk  , 1300 online , more then half are bots .  can i ask ? what kind of fix you whant ? bring loot back ? Are you bot holder ? xD 

First we should ask ban bots , then we should ask  bring loot back . Only like that , no point fix loot with 700 + bots in game . 

And yes , Aion classic is dead . Viva la Aion BotLand . Feel free from grind , craft , gathering , bots holder are do evrything . All you need its donate and buy kinah from Bot Holders . 

Need godstone ? Paralize ? np bots are get it for you . 300kk is to expensive ?  np Bot Holder can sell any amount of kinah you need , just buy . Ez as fk . First buy kinah from Bot Holders , then buy GS from Bot Holders ,  ez ? 

Whana grind some kinah , but dont know how , becouse bots are evry where ? Np buy kinah or donate candies . 

Need ap ? np donate daeva pass , need more ap ? np , buy event pass 

need manastone ? np buy it at broker from bots holder , have no kinah ? buy kinah or donate 

enchantment ? buy or donate 

buy, donate ,donate , buy , buy , buy , buy , buy , buy , donate . Wellcome to Aion BotLand , all you need for play its donate or buy . Ez as fk . Thx NCsoft , you do very well . We are all happy to play here . 

and one moment more .

It was great idea , decrease loot , to defeat the bots .  

contender for the Darwin Awards

Now i have plan how to defeat all hackers in the world , all we have to do is turn off the internet all over the world, then all the hackers will be defeated, brilliant! 

Ofc , some GM , can spend 1 hour per week , and use his hand for bann bots , and bring loot back  . Nah , no one give Darwin Awards for that . 

1 hour ago, Magnitoz said:

around 300 - 400 bots at this moment in Ingision and 300-400  in Gelk  , 1300 online , more then half are bots .  can i ask ? what kind of fix you whant ? bring loot back ? Are you bot holder ? xD

Lmao.

There are 2 bots farming mephistis farm, 5-10 bots farming near the south TP, 5-10 farming inside the canyons and 5-10 farmin Ingi safe area. 300-400 bots, you're funny.

But I still want an update on droprate though

36 minutes ago, Neferupito said:

Lmao.

There are 2 bots farming mephistis farm, 5-10 bots farming near the south TP, 5-10 farming inside the canyons and 5-10 farmin Ingi safe area. 300-400 bots, you're funny.

But I still want an update on droprate though

six hours ago, the server was minimal online. It never drops below 800 . Europe is at work, America is still sleeping. There are no players in the game, lfg is empty. In the chat, only bots offer to buy or sell kinah. Live online at this time 50-100 people from each side.

Now the question is, where does 800 online come from? Do you have any idea how much 800 is online, what should happen in the chat in LFG when 800?

Sateria Sanctuaries, currently 32 bots. And this is only 1 place. What about multibox, for farming dungeons in stacks? What about other low lvl locations?

Well, maybe they are not 300-400, but 250-300 on each side, does this change something? Is it normal when there are 600 bots in the game for 1300 online? Do you have any idea what they are doing to the economy? What at the moment, everything that I can get is of no value, since today the bots have already got 10,000 of this.

Bring loot back ? for who ? for bots ? xD 

For simple , I waste 30 min  to get 10 stones .  I have use my geared character , and kill mobs very fast .  Haybom  sell 12 000 stones , i am sure he have more . 

what will change if  they  bring  drop back ? Nothing .  Each time when i get 10 ,  Haybom will get 12 000 . If i get 100 ,  he will get 120 000 . No matter what drop rates will be . He allways have more , and what I will have, it will not have any price. So if NCsoft bring loot back , its didnt change nothing for me . 

stones.png

Real players want the bots to be gone, only thenbring drop back . 

The bots want bring drop back .  It's time to create more favorable conditions for bots, because they are a large part of the population of this server. )))

Aion BotLand 2.O

22 minutes ago, Magnitoz said:

For simple , I waste 30 min  to get 10 stones .  I have use my geared character , and kill mobs very fast .  Haybom  sell 12 000 stones , i am sure he have more . 

what will change if  they  bring  drop back ? Nothing .  Each time when i get 10 ,  Haybom will get 12 000 . If i get 100 ,  he will get 120 000 . No matter what drop rates will be . He allways have more , and what I will have, it will not have any price. So if NCsoft bring loot back , its didnt change nothing for me . 

stones.png

Real players want the bots to be gone, only thenbring drop back . 

The bots want bring drop back .  It's time to create more favorable conditions for bots, because they are a large part of the population of this server. )))

Aion BotLand 2.O

Dude, you need to get your logic right.

NCSoft wants subscriptions as income and that's why they don't ban bots. Players also want bots because there are things that you will never spend 3-4 hours to farm and bots can drive the price down. You are right. Does not matter how low or high the drop rate is, bots will always over-farm human players. But to keep the game flow, you have to learn to manage bots. I am really surprised that NCWest has not figured this out. In Korea, accounts are private assets and NCSoft cannot ban them. But here, it is not the case. To manage bots, you just simply need to manage their output in dollar terms. For example, you can check the kinah output from any accounts. Selectively and periodically ban some accounts. So that bots still make money and they come back but not in a speed that will quickly sink the game. Is that too hard for NCWest to do?

The issue of drop rate is that players get nothing out of farm. So players don't farm. Then no people in the field and pvpers cannot find anyone to fight. The map gone quiet and the game dead. On the other hand, there have been many craft updates in 2.0 and with no drop, players cannot even get their craft design, cannot get enough balaur materials to level their craft. So you have nothing to do in town as well. BT and Udas are boring and no drops as well. Why we want to login? we just login for dredge, siege and daily and we can log off. Again, the game is dead.

After this continues for a while, players wonder why they need to pay for subscription. Oh, by the way, one attraction of Siel Aura is to loot items and ironically there is no loot for everyone now. Why I need Siel Aura? You know what, at this point, NCWest is dead for the game because no income but obligation to provide service.

34 minutes ago, EMPulse said:

Hey folks - 

So, our team is continuing to discuss drop rates with the development team, but we have no updates for you at this time. We'll let you know if this changes!

-EMpulse

Shocking

41 minutes ago, EMPulse said:

Hey folks - 

So, our team is continuing to discuss drop rates with the development team, but we have no updates for you at this time. We'll let you know if this changes!

-EMpulse

This was first posted in the forum almost 2 months ago here . Although I'm not sure why it would need to be posted, as everyone was able to see the Korean Classic patch notes from months before.

How many months does NC Soft need to address a game breaking mechanic preventing it's players from participating in crafting past 480/490 to make the current patch best in game pve weapons? Or benefit from the siels aura you're charging us?

Is this actually that complicated of an issue? Just come out and tell us "nyerk you all, buy candies or nyerk off" if that is your official stance.

The longer there are no drops the quicker this game continues to die.  I have already canceled mu auto sub and will not be resubbing if the drop rate isn't taken care of before my current sub runs out. RIP Aion Classic. NCsoft has done it to themselves. @EMPulse

4 hours ago, Kaldronic said:

How many months does NC Soft need to address a game breaking mechanic preventing it's players from participating in crafting past 480/490 to make the current patch best in game pve weapons? Or benefit from the siels aura you're charging us?

Is this actually that complicated of an issue? Just come out and tell us "nyerk you all, buy candies or nyerk off" if that is your official stance.

They

Don't

Care

It doesn't take 2 months to make a decision.  People complained about not getting stigmas to drop and they gave a lame excuse of increasing stigma droprates in dungeons.  They really didn't. For the stigmas that don't drop in the level bracket of a dungeon they just happen to have an event that you can participate in for money.  It won't go back to the way it was. The RMT are just going to increase numbers of bots and farm other places and pay for more Siels Auras while raising the price of Kinah to offset that. NC Soft makes more money off that and cash shop. Wanna know what would reduce bot numbers? One person banning the accounts for an hour or two per week, or month. It's too profitable to have them. It's the GM's that I feel sorry for. Having to feed the community appologies for the Devs when they know nothing will be done.

Edited by Skinless-KT

This is incredibly frustrating  and I agree in saying this is game breaking and impossible to play unless you RMT w/ there being no drops, but NcWest can't do anything.

NCsoft Korea is the only entity that is able to make changes to the game iirc, and Ncwest is nothing more than a mouthpiece (look at employee reviews left on Glassdoor for confirmation on that). Every change they want to make has to be run through korea, and unfortunately at this point it's pretty clear korea doesn't care at all about NA Aion. Classic in KR is doing well and that's all that matters to them. 

On 7/5/2022 at 9:04 AM, Magnitoz said:

First we should ask ban bots , then we should ask  bring loot back . Only like that , no point fix loot with 700 + bots in game . 

And yes , Aion classic is dead . Viva la Aion BotLand . Feel free from grind , craft , gathering , bots holder are do evrything . All you need its donate and buy kinah from Bot Holders . 

Need godstone ? Paralize ? np bots are get it for you . 300kk is to expensive ?  np Bot Holder can sell any amount of kinah you need , just buy . Ez as fk . First buy kinah from Bot Holders , then buy GS from Bot Holders ,  ez ? 

Whana grind some kinah , but dont know how , becouse bots are evry where ? Np buy kinah or donate candies . 

Need ap ? np donate daeva pass , need more ap ? np , buy event pass 

need manastone ? np buy it at broker from bots holder , have no kinah ? buy kinah or donate 

enchantment ? buy or donate 

buy, donate ,donate , buy , buy , buy , buy , buy , buy , donate . Wellcome to Aion BotLand , all you need for play its donate or buy . Ez as fk . Thx NCsoft , you do very well . We are all happy to play here . 

Stop acusing everyone that want's the drops back as bot holders. You are making yourself look like a tool. Just shut up about it already, jeez.

10 hours ago, Raycian said:

They

Don't

Care

It doesn't take 2 months to make a decision.  People complained about not getting stigmas to drop and they gave a lame excuse of increasing stigma droprates in dungeons.  They really didn't. For the stigmas that don't drop in the level bracket of a dungeon they just happen to have an event that you can participate in for money.  It won't go back to the way it was. The RMT are just going to increase numbers of bots and farm other places and pay for more Siels Auras while raising the price of Kinah to offset that. NC Soft makes more money off that and cash shop. Wanna know what would reduce bot numbers? One person banning the accounts for an hour or two per week, or month. It's too profitable to have them. It's the GM's that I feel sorry for. Having to feed the community appologies for the Devs when they know nothing will be done.

I did get a low level stigma (lvl 28) to drop in Alquimia (lvl 40+ asmodian instance). Maybe they did add them afterall, but I've only seen one lol.

I'm not saying you are wrong about the whole argument, because you are right.