Cant level,no groups gated campaigns goodwork nc.

Multiple characters all stuck in heiron because you cant get groups for campaign quests and same as last one for TLabs.No point making campaigns give more XP when you need full groups too complete them.

Have asked multiple times for 55s assitance and your ignored or trolled,this game is tragic in the way its designed,run and how players treat each other shouldnt be this hard simply to level.

I know supposedly this may change in later patch doesnt help now you cant play the game because your stuck hitting a wall.

1 hour ago, Tron said:

Dude you make this post every week.  If you spent as much time doing work as you do on the forums you might have a 55 by now

He is right, though.

But for the wrong reasons. The campaigns rework is AMAZING imo, but NCsoft is a rubbish company and they trashed the game, thus making people leave and potential new players don't even get to install the game if they ever care to Google "Aion" and browse for 5 mins. They will certainly find that the company behind the game only cares about the money (yes, it's a business and they need to make money, but this is another level).

That being said, @marikazan-KT NC did rework campaigns at versions 2.2 and 2.4, and made leveling and getting basic gear (full SR gear + weapon) very very easy (SR becomes a solo instance and you can get the full gear in 40-60mins). Sadly it will be a few months before we get that content over here.

I like that Aion is a hard game, and teamwork and friendship is how you get ahead.  That and a lot of patience.  

It took me until the late 30's before I got into an active legion, and I did that by adding people I teamed with to my friends list. When I saw them login later I asked how it was going. I posted quests I needed in LFG and if it didn't pan out I worked on solo quests, gathering, brokers and alts. Eventually I gained enough XP and gear to help out 'newer' players, even though most of them were actually returning or on alts themselves.  

The main thing is, I didn't rush anything. My highest level character is still only 53, but I enjoy wandering around Atreia, not knowing if I will just work on learning the classes or end up in an hour long dungeon crawl and nearly every time I log in I get a message from someone now to go do something.  I try to help run a campaign at some point each session, maybe it's an Asmodian thing.

What I'm getting at is that a lot of frustration I see seems to come from a sense of urgency to be best Daeva right away, the feeling of missing out on what the cool kids are doing, when it is you who makes the game fun.  

"If you're not dying, you're not trying" as someone said... 

every once in a while I level up some alt and see a few ppl recruiting for hours to complete a campaign or a low level dungeon and all I can think of is no wonder there's no new players, game's impossible to someone who didn't start at the beginning and leveled their mains while everyone was. It's deserted now and really depressing to see how empty it is.

Back when I started playing (in 2011?) there was life at every stage of the game, I even stayed at lvl 40 for a while, we all crafted gear and ran around for hours in eltnen/morheim. That's what I thought this classic version was going to be, I was wrong. There were no p2w elements back in real classic Aion, only cosmetics and pets, and that's the point with a sub-based model but they're treating this version like it was a free-to-play game filled with microtransaction cash grabs. No wonder it's dead.

When NC Soft is doing there politics so far, than all players from Aion are on private servers...  

1 hour ago, Aisling said:

every once in a while I level up some alt and see a few ppl recruiting for hours to complete a campaign or a low level dungeon and all I can think of is no wonder there's no new players, game's impossible to someone who didn't start at the beginning and leveled their mains while everyone was. It's deserted now and really depressing to see how empty it is.

Back when I started playing (in 2011?) there was life at every stage of the game, I even stayed at lvl 40 for a while, we all crafted gear and ran around for hours in eltnen/morheim. That's what I thought this classic version was going to be, I was wrong. There were no p2w elements back in real classic Aion, only cosmetics and pets, and that's the point with a sub-based model but they're treating this version like it was a free-to-play game filled with microtransaction cash grabs. No wonder it's dead.

Im totally agree with you, thats not the Aion i played in 2009. There was only cosmetics and permanent!!! pets in store.  I dont know why NC doesnt understand thats they only destroy these cool game with these actions...

It seems they only want to earn the most money with aion classic and then close the server

On 7/6/2022 at 7:48 AM, marikazan-KT said:

Multiple characters all stuck in heiron because you cant get groups for campaign quests and same as last one for TLabs.No point making campaigns give more XP when you need full groups too complete them.

Have asked multiple times for 55s assitance and your ignored or trolled,this game is tragic in the way its designed,run and how players treat each other shouldnt be this hard simply to level.

I know supposedly this may change in later patch doesnt help now you cant play the game because your stuck hitting a wall.

I see groups advertising for campaign every day. You are either on at the wrong times, or not looking.

The easy way to solve it is start your own group.

Also, you don't need to do group campaigns to level your character to L55, do the solo campaigns then other quests.

I have a couple of characters that have not done the group campaigns, and they have leveled fine.