Forums

Ultimate Aethertech Guide 3.5 [Skills, Gear, PvP, PvE] | Updated for 6.2

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Aethertech Guide Version 3.0 Notes: It has been about two years since I've made this guide. With the new 6.2 patch, our class has seen quite a few great changes. I've made changes to

I personally use Ravager Cannon over Steel Storm. Ravager Cannon has higher base damage than Steel Storm at stage 3 and also deals additional damage to Balaur making it even better for PvE.  My P

• 2 weeks later...

Right? I mean candy stats are too good to pass up in PvP. Besides, when you're out in the town you can just roll around outside of your bastion. But I think the bastion is a defining quality for ATs. Sure it draws attention away from the pilot, but get a cool cipher skin along with a character skin and you'll always look good.

• 2 weeks later...

Its the best for the home coming event, made lots of alts from level 1 to 65 in less than 3 hours of gameplay earning lots of event temperings and event omegas. Plus the noble daevonian accessories with the elite fledging gear totally help with solo'ing everything in BT.

On 1/13/2018 at 11:13 PM, Antungongw-DN said:

Aethertechs need some love, just saying.

If only we could directly tell that to NC.

On 1/17/2018 at 11:34 PM, Commission-DN said:

5.8 Crucible Spire Full Run Aethertech Point of View~  Includes all 40 Floors. (No 75 xforms!)

I haven't done it since it was changed. It seems to take a lot more time that it used to.

On 1/24/2018 at 9:45 PM, Gotfinched-KT said:

What an amazing class, that's what drew me to this game compared to other MMORPGs.

Indeed, I used to main cleric but wanted to try something unique and I never turned back :)

On 1/25/2018 at 5:00 AM, Neleth-KT said:

Just leveled an AT 65 in 3 days it's a very good experience love RC a lot it's so OP while leveling :D

Especially in Besh it's a balaur slayer. I love it!

On a new note. Here are the skill changes for ATs as found on the EU server!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSA1iFWjaXdiosTAoJeRIh9WTPbJluQ-zpStLjRI-dCHgw_NyKmAfCYnHxy9fr7wip5w552zm6qOQI0/pub