Vince-DN

Ultimate Aethertech Thread [Skills, Gear, PvP, PvE] | Version 2.0

Vince-DN   

Thread Updated! Version 2.0

• Fixed some errors.
  • Completed PvP class encounter sub-guides.
  • Added a meme!
  • Added information based on 5.8 changes.
  • Will add new polls soon!

I'm always open to feedback and criticism. Have fun aetherteching!

Vince-DN   

Right? I mean candy stats are too good to pass up in PvP. Besides, when you're out in the town you can just roll around outside of your bastion. But I think the bastion is a defining quality for ATs. Sure it draws attention away from the pilot, but get a cool cipher skin along with a character skin and you'll always look good.

Its the best for the home coming event, made lots of alts from level 1 to 65 in less than 3 hours of gameplay earning lots of event temperings and event omegas. Plus the noble daevonian accessories with the elite fledging gear totally help with solo'ing everything in BT.

Vince-DN   
On 1/13/2018 at 11:13 PM, Antungongw-DN said:

Aethertechs need some love, just saying.

If only we could directly tell that to NC.

On 1/17/2018 at 11:34 PM, Commission-DN said:

5.8 Crucible Spire Full Run Aethertech Point of View~  Includes all 40 Floors. (No 75 xforms!)

I haven't done it since it was changed. It seems to take a lot more time that it used to.

On 1/24/2018 at 9:45 PM, Gotfinched-KT said:

What an amazing class, that's what drew me to this game compared to other MMORPGs.

Indeed, I used to main cleric but wanted to try something unique and I never turned back :)

On 1/25/2018 at 5:00 AM, Neleth-KT said:

Just leveled an AT 65 in 3 days it's a very good experience love RC a lot it's so OP while leveling :D

Especially in Besh it's a balaur slayer. I love it!

On a new note. Here are the skill changes for ATs as found on the EU server!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSA1iFWjaXdiosTAoJeRIh9WTPbJluQ-zpStLjRI-dCHgw_NyKmAfCYnHxy9fr7wip5w552zm6qOQI0/pub

Bryos-DN   
3 minutes ago, UltraNik-DN said:

I assume Divine Dragon cannon is Ravager Cannon, or is it Annihilation barrage.

Divine Dragon Cannon = Annihilation Barrage

Idium Ray = Ravager Cannon

Thats crazy then, two Kinetic Slam of the 2nd upgrade would refresh a 10 minute DP skill! With a lot of jelly and DP, Aethertech is unstoppable if their 4k DP skill is effectively a 24 second cooldown.

Edited by UltraNik-DN

Thankyou for this guide with this power up promotion I was able to level a lot of Aethertechs quickly to farm temperings from the homeward bound event.

I agree Riplash and Ravager Cannon are just too good skills for leveling up. Prepping lots of stigmas and temperings for the power up event. I'm glad to hear Steel Storm would be buffed so hard in 6.0 and I'm okay with the 9 month wait.