problem with pvp weapons

Velecito-KT

7 minutes ago, Forgotten-DN said:

that's what I do not understand, I have a minimum of difference 1693 + 538 = 2231 sophisticated 1815 + 397 = 2212, the difference is 15 knowledge points.

Can 15 knowledge points replace the 5% pvp attack?

I'm sorry but I play recently and many things that I still do not understand, And sorry my bad english :D:D

It's a combination of factors, not the 15 Knowledge alone that's making the damage similar.

You have a larger base value on the Sophisticated Frigida and lower base value on the Abyssal that causes them to equalize once fully enchanted and slotted. The Sophisticated Frigida is also fused.

The flaw in logic is automatically assuming that the Abyssal will be better just because it has a higher PvP modifier. This isn't the case. What you did was bring the Abyssal up to par with the Sophisticated Frigida.

If you fuse the Abyssal, the end result should be better than the Sophisticated Frigida.

We need @mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT  here!

4 hours ago, Velecito-KT said:

... two weapons with a difference of 5% pvp attack perform exac...

the difference is 4.4%   >,..,<

1 hour ago, Forgotten-DN said:

...If you fuse the Abyssal, the end result should be better than the Sophisticated Frigida.

Both weapons are fused with a 75 AP under it. And the abyss 75 seems to have an empty manastone slot.

i guess the higher Base Magic Boost and Magic attack from SFL makes de difference.

31 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Both weapons are fused with a 75 AP under it. And the abyss 75 seems to have an empty manastone slot.

Is it? I'm having trouble figuring that out, plus the number of Knowledge stones seems to be halved. It's clear that 6 slots are filled with +7 Knowledge, but where's the other 6 slots?

PGRC orb  13.2 base pvp + 4.4 aug + 4.4 in armfused aug + 1.3 from idian = 23.3%

SFL orb  13.2 from armfused base pvp + 4.4 armfused aug + 1.3 from idian = 18.9 %

i'm not fully sure but you can see in yellow letters ''Combination 5/6  Manastone 90 or lower'' i guess that means one is missing

• 1 month later...

Archived