Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - July 13, 2022 [Aion]


EMpulse
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Aion Team

Hello, Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 5 1/2 hours.

  • Summer Vacation Galore Ends
    • Summer Vacation
    • Apsaranta Auto-Hunt
    • Renown Retention
    • Ice Cube Promotion
  • 8.3 Update
    • Apsaranta World Raid
    • Hero System
  • Jumping Daeva Event: July 13 - July 27
  • Transformation Coin Promotion: July 13 - Aug 10
  • Shugo Emperor’s Vault: July 13 - Aug 3
  • 8.3 Update Survey: July: July 13 - July 27
  • Springbloom Uniform, Spectacles, Polka-dot Ribbon, Heartless Butler Hat, Heartless Butler Outfit, Tamed Lion, Regular Housing Set Chest are all added to the BCM as permanent items.

Thank you!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice, I'm always a little excited when we get a new patch.

Very nice that you're finally bringing skins into the BCM permanently. This is an idea that can never go wrong. People have been asking for more skins for ages.

We also need the event information for the events that you are implementing, the rewards etc.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DeadlyHide-KT said:

Thanks for the information, that one was 3 weeks and we get it for 4 weeks now. Maybe we have different prices both in BCM and in the in-game NPC, so I hope they release the information soon for this one too.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I posted earlier in lfg about 8.3 being released, it was posted on the website before this thread was open...I'm glad to see a patch not completely ruin all of what NCSOFT has been working so hard to do... I'm not I'm fond of the direction they are taking towards the card collection for arena but I'm glad that it's being secluded to arena... the ability to use AP to buy things is going to be fantastic...I have to say over all I'm excited to see how this works out...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NyerkNyerk-KT said:

w8 Ulti Promo?

2 hours ago, Disturbia-DN said:

It means that we will have ultimate promotion like last year? @EMPulse Please tell us we nee know 😧

...that was the old event information. They haven't given us the new event information yet so we do not know the curent details. There could be an additional ulitmate promotion or not.

I think it is too early for the ultimate promotion, we usually get it on late august and early february, twice a year.

lets wait and see what they bring us, they didn't even give out the 8.3 patch notes. All we have is the EU ones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, EMPulse said:
  • Springbloom Uniform, Spectacles, Polka-dot Ribbon, Heartless Butler Hat, Heartless Butler Outfit, Tamed Lion, Regular Housing Set Chest are all added to the BCM as permanent items.

Are you guys planning on adding any other permanent mounts to the BCM? Mounts are pretty much the only thing I'd spend any money on these days. Back during 6.0 when you guys "renovated" the shop (basically swept it clean), it was said that everything that was removed would be added back in time. Still waiting for that day, sadly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Thanks for the information, that one was 3 weeks and we get it for 4 weeks now. Maybe we have different prices both in BCM and in the in-game NPC, so I hope they release the information soon for this one too.

Yes but we got more coins daily last time, enough for a 400 contract, now we get 5 free, which 4 weeks is 140 coins, so we cant get a legendary contract, we have to gamble with the 5 coin ones, or what the real intention is, make us buy more coins to make up the difference for the guaranteed contracts. 

Also Emperors vault seems to be giving just pots and extractors, or did someone get anything else, if so its a waste of time of an instance. 

Also also, can someone confirm that the 500 shards contract is now rerollable?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

EMPulse Abyssal Splinter is not giving Abyssal Fragments...we need these to buy the items from the Shugo's and without them Abyssal splinter is nothing but an exp farm! I have a screenshot and have 2 alts that did not receive fragments upon S rank completion! please help us get this Fixed EMPulse!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Shiftie-DN said:

additional broken things:

- daily prestige rewards

- potentially daily login reward for transformation coins not working

- combat support isn't working in battlefield

Yes these are broken and Abyssal Splinter also is not giving fragments as someone else mentioned

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

Yes but we got more coins daily last time, enough for a 400 contract, now we get 5 free, which 4 weeks is 140 coins, so we cant get a legendary contract, we have to gamble with the 5 coin ones, or what the real intention is, make us buy more coins to make up the difference for the guaranteed contracts. 

Also Emperors vault seems to be giving just pots and extractors, or did someone get anything else, if so its a waste of time of an instance. 

Also also, can someone confirm that the 500 shards contract is now rerollable?

20x per day from survey +5 from bcm = 25 per day, total 700 in 4 weeks.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

But they changed the daily 2-hour wait for coins into a daily 20-coin survey, much better

Desktop-Screenshot-2022-07-14-06-12-34-9

But they didnt say daily anywhere, what it says "you’ll also receive 20 Special Transformation Coins as a token of our appreciation". Which sounds like a one time thing, or point me to where you derived the "daily 20-coin survey" from?

You see where it says available only once until 8/3?

jrAyF8A.jpg

So thank you for treating us like chumps once again NCWest.

Edited by Viseris-KT
image
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

But they didnt say daily anywhere, what it says "you’ll also receive 20 Special Transformation Coins as a token of our appreciation". Which sounds like a one time thing, or point me to where you derived the "daily 20-coin survey" from?

You see where it says available only once until 8/3?

So thank you for treating us like chumps once again NCWest.

I didn't pay attention to the text, they did say there was going to be a 1-time survey and then they changed the afk-coins into daily survey coin... so it seems they gave us the 1-time survey that was already going to be implemented but forgot to add the daily survey.

Unless that first survey had both the single time and the daily coins together which I doubt.

This is such a mini patch and they managed to make so many things broken.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't believe it, I'm totally frustrated. The only way to get the amount of combinations for the ultimate transformation event is to buy the legendary transformation from abyssal and IT IS NOT GIVING FRAGMENTS. Many need it. How can it be that they don't fix it? WHAT A SHAME

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...