BOT problem is solved by NA

Jabrock-DN

NA has successfully solved the botting issue by not having players for the bots to sell to. Drop rates didn't fix it. the "soul reapers " didn't solve it. Even Managing this with devs might hve solved it but the best way to make sure there are not bots is to not have a player base to buy from them. 

I checked early today during peak bot hours. 35 bots in total. Half of the 70+ lvl55 players. Congratulations NA.

wrong. wanna know why? I'll tell you:

real botters set their status to offline so you can't search/count them unless you go out and see them by yourself.

35 bots? you can easily triple that or even more. 

yeah.. this is stupid 

On 7/14/2022 at 4:20 PM, Unzike said:

real botters set their status to offline so you can't search/count them unless you go out and see them by yourself.

yeah.. this is stupid 

I mean he's not wrong, there's no population.

On 7/15/2022 at 9:20 AM, Unzike said:

yeah.. this is stupid 

As long as the bots keep paying $15/mth each, there is no incentive to stop them.

I have reported some bots in Inggison over a hundred time, they are still there.

2 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

As long as the bots keep paying $15/mth each, there is no incentive to stop them.

I have reported some bots in Inggison over a hundred time, they are still there.

They do ban bots, but a GM has to actually see them. I've seen one standing and watching bots in the abyss two times (there of all places...) But yeah... how often do you see anyone from this company working at all. When they have a CM it is 1-2x a week with short posts, GM I've seen in game 3x.

On the Elyos side there are heaps just outside Inggison fort, most are Spritimasters with fire spirist, and no legion name, they try and ninja the daily quest mobs which is annoying.

They don't appear in search.