Known Issues for Update 8.3 - 7.13.2022

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Greetings Everyone,

The below list will be updated with any Known Issues as we identify them or they are brought to our attention.

If you happen to see any other issues, please do not hesitate to post a Bug Report on the forums or contact us at support.aiononline.com.

Thanks so much!

We are aware of and currently looking into/investigating the following:

1. FIXED:  Abyssal splinter not giving shards

2. FIXED: Prestige Pass not awarding daily coins for being online and also not giving the prestige case it always delivers daily.

3. FIXED: Auto Hunt disabled in several  xserver zones.

6 minutes ago, EMPulse said:

Saludos a todos,

La siguiente lista se actualizará con cualquier problema conocido a medida que los identifiquemos o se nos informe.

Si ve algún otro problema, no dude en publicar un informe de error  en los foros o contáctenos en support.aiononline.com .

¡Muchas gracias!

Somos conscientes y actualmente analizamos/investigamos lo siguiente:

1.   Astilla abisal que no da fragmentos

2.  Prestige Pass no otorga monedas diarias por estar en línea y tampoco otorga el estuche de prestigio que siempre entrega diariamente.

3. Búsqueda automática deshabilitada en varias zonas de xserver.

Hello, I hope you can find a solution as soon as possible. Thank you

On 7/15/2022 at 2:41 PM, EMPulse said:

Greetings Everyone,

The below list will be updated with any Known Issues as we identify them or they are brought to our attention.

If you happen to see any other issues, please do not hesitate to post a Bug Report on the forums or contact us at support.aiononline.com.

Thanks so much!

1.  Abyssal splinter not giving shards

2.  Prestige Pass not awarding daily coins for being online and also not giving the prestige case it always delivers daily.

3. Auto Hunt disabled in several  xserver zones.

Hidden mobs aren't spawning and the failure/success rates for gemstones/runestones feels off. The HP of the Inggison/Gelkmaros gates are higher than usual.

Edited by Gummibear

Other serious issues:
1. Hidden monsters no longer spawn (this is the only good way to farm ultimate manastones. We can't farm them now. This is super bad.)

2. Enchant rates seem worse than they should be (For runestones, gemstones and even armor and weapons). Stigma enchantment rates seem weird too. 

3. Certain fortress gates (siege gates) have like 20x the amount of defense they should making it impossible to capture all forts during siege now within the time limit because the gates take way too long to kill. Both fortresses in Inggison have this issue with the gates (and im pretty sure some of the gates in pradeth fortress in crimson danaria have this same issue)

Edit 1:

Another issue that existed before this patch:

After 15-ish minutes of being logged into the game, it becomes impossible to access the Black Cloud Marketplace due to "404 error." The only way to fix this is completely restart the client. This is super tedious. 

Edited by GenericUser46108
Adding info.

9 hours ago, GenericUser46108 said:

Another issue that existed before this patch:

After 15-ish minutes of being logged into the game, it becomes impossible to access the Black Cloud Marketplace due to "404 error." The only way to fix this is completely restart the client. This is super tedious.

This irritating bug has been happening at least since 8.0 indeed. It has been months since it started happening and it should be their priority since it is their cash shop that doesn't work.

1 minute ago, Arhangelos said:

This irritating bug has been happening at least since 8.0 indeed. It has been months since it started happening and it should be their priority since it is their cash shop that doesn't work.

All we want from it are the free breaths of transformation though.

3 minutes ago, Gabrielis said:

All we want from it are the free breaths of transformation though.

Tsk tsk tsk, listen to yourself blowing up the plan of me pretending I care for their cash shop!

Of course we need it for the free stuff but if I forget to get it before it bugs, then I need to rr my client and it is irritating.

Edited by Arhangelos

15 hours ago, GenericUser46108 said:

Otros problemas serios:
1. Los monstruos ocultos ya no aparecen (esta es la única buena manera de cultivar piedras de maná definitivas. No podemos cultivarlas ahora. Esto es muy malo).

2. Las tasas de encantamiento parecen peores de lo que deberían ser (para piedras rúnicas, piedras preciosas e incluso armaduras y armas). Las tasas de encantamiento de estigma también parecen extrañas. 

3. Ciertas puertas de fortaleza (puertas de asedio) tienen como 20 veces la cantidad de defensa que deberían, lo que hace imposible capturar todas las fortalezas durante el asedio ahora dentro del límite de tiempo porque las puertas tardan demasiado en matarse. Ambas fortalezas en Inggison tienen este problema con las puertas (y estoy bastante seguro de que algunas de las puertas en la fortaleza de Pradeth en Crimson Danaria tienen este mismo problema)

Edición 1:

Otro problema que existía antes de este parche:

Después de 15 minutos de iniciar sesión en el juego, se vuelve imposible acceder a Black Cloud Marketplace debido al "error 404". La única forma de solucionar esto es reiniciar completamente el cliente. Esto es súper tedioso. 

I agree on all points. In fact I have never seen such a low enchantment rate on runes and gemstones.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 11:41 AM, EMPulse said:

Greetings Everyone,

Thanks so much!

1. FIXED:  Abyssal splinter not giving shards

2. FIXED: Prestige Pass not awarding daily coins for being online and also not giving the prestige case it always delivers daily.

3. FIXED: Auto Hunt disabled in several  xserver zones.

Is the Auto Hunt Fixed? I can't auto hunt in Demaha, Lakrum, Timeless, and SC