Game is emptier than ever

Arhangelos

I accidentally made the post on classic, my bad. This goes here:

Whatever the developers are doing is wrong, every change they make seems to get more and more people off. The last week the whole Asmodian side is absent, we were always underpopulated but it seems so many people quit the game that we passed the threshold of unplayability.

At least the last week the Apsaranta map has either been fully elyos or elyos+balaur combination, the fact that camps are balaur for half a day means that even elyos do not bother claiming the camps for hours! The only quests I managed to make these days were in camps 11 and 12 that do not require us to have the camps on our faction.

0 Asmodians in Apsaranta.

The biggest problem is that the camps require a big group to claim, Apsaranta is so unfriendly that you must rely on others to be able to play the basic stuff. The camps should be like Lakrum camps that you can flip them solo. Desktop-Screenshot-2022-07-19-18-22-34-8

I have come to the map numerous times per day, I do not play all day but I can log in to check, this is one more day that the map is empty of Asmodians and 100% elyos.

We have never been so close to NA being a totally empty server. Sure thing in Gelkmaros you can find like 20~25 character but most are afk in autohunt to get the luna pouch.

Desktop-Screenshot-2022-07-20-12-49-35-0

Edited by Arhangelos

Some people that I talk to quit after all those p2w events we had in the last couple of months. I did the same, now i just check the forums to see if theres any good event worth returning for.

Also Rin leaving and no one replacing her, EMPulse only posting once a week, is not helping at all imo.

On 7/20/2022 at 4:23 PM, Fran said:

Some people that I talk to quit after all those p2w events we had in the last couple of months. I did the same, now i just check the forums to see if theres any good event worth returning for.

Also Rin leaving and no one replacing her, EMPulse only posting once a week, is not helping at all imo.

Since 7.5 it only went downhils in population.

Forgot to add yesterday, so there is yesterday and today. To make a disclaimer I some times find camp 1 or 2 Asmodians because they are super easy to claim even solo, if you kill the mobs around the spot you can claim it solo, I did myself too.

~~

Yesterday at some point during "high attendance" I saw 12 chars, I forgot to add the player window here, if I remember they were many non 85 levels so I guess alts or whatever. Anything more than 10 players will be regarded high attendance from now on, excusing the fact they might be alts doing the kerub quest at that time frame. I am not going to judge why there are more than 10 people there, but if there are, it is "good".

Desktop-Screenshot-2022-07-21-20-08-48-9
~~~~

Today a few minutes ago

Desktop-Screenshot-2022-07-22-15-24-46-0

Edited by Arhangelos

Yep, the playerbase is yeah... We know what's coming if it don't pick up by the end of this year. Next year, I have a feeling we are going to see the servers finally come offline for both NA and EU unless they do a international merge, or somehow revive the game. 

All they got to do is pay for another publisher to promote this game, and bring some real good content. Also a 2nd starting zone for both factions. Think Eltnen and Morheim... 

Make the mobs slightly challenging but not overbearing. Huge focus on rifting/pvp again, no fast track.  

Anyhow, they just need to promote the hell out of this game, the combat is still better than most MMOs, better than WoW, better than GW2, better than most. However, they are going to forget this game existed when Aion 2 comes out which will fail because it's gonna be a automated mobile game and it's more than likely not gonna have the newer classes from 4.0 upwards and not going to come to PC (will be dead if they do decide to bring it over).

Yeah very few people are left and since there is no servers to merge their last resort will be faction merge, so the remaining 12 people from Asmodians and 20 from Elyos can be together. It only takes them so long because they haven’t decided yet on the name of the new faction - Asmelyos or Elysodians.

It's very sad, I came to play because I ended up winning an ncsoft account, because they closed the Lineage 1 servers...
I played for a while free then paid every month.

Today looking at private servers having ONLINE PLAYERS: 685, 485 200, 80, 50.

And our practically less than 20... says there are more than 100... but the majority is bot.....

It is very annoying to see a pirate server winning from an official server a pirate server Profiting much more than an Official server....

It will be very sad if Server NA CLOSES.....
I've been through this with Lineage 1...

We just have to wait and see what will happen in the next few months.

• 2 weeks later...

This thing continues, the game is 100% unplayable, I can't finish most Apsaranta quests, at some point some camps might turn blue but apparently not when I am logged. They usually turn blue when a group of a specific legion decides to do the camp quests, as soon as the camps are vulnerable they turn elyos  again and remain elyos for hours if not for the rest of the day.

The game keep revolving around solo-unfriendliness in a game that has 20 active people!

Desktop-Screenshot-2022-08-04-16-36-17-2

Edited by Arhangelos