Weekly Server Maintenance - July 20, 2022 [Aion]

EMpulse

19 minutes ago, Shiftie-DN said:

Aspa auto-hunt was enabled a month or 2 ago, SC has been auto-huntable for quite some time as well, neither currently work

ok, so aspa autohunt was just for an event....

Yes, Apsaranta autohunt was for the 200/500/1000 kills for the chance to get the ice cubes.

Edited by Arhangelos

On 7/19/2022 at 4:07 PM, EMPulse said:

Hello, Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3.5  hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Summer Vacation Galore Item Deletion
    • Summer Ice Cube LV1-7
    • [Event] Red Beans
    • [Event] Syrup
    • [Event] Ice
    • [Event] Patbingsu
  • Shugo Ranger Bonus Entry Ticket will be delivered via Survey

Thank you!

UPDATE:

Known Issues for Update 8.3 - 7.13.2022

• FIXED: Abyssal splinter is now properly awarding Abyssal Fragments.
  • FIXED: Prestige Pass is now correctly awarding coins and cases for remaining logged in.
  • FIXED: Auto-Hunting is now re-enabled in several zones.

Compensation will be delivered via Survey

• Abyssal Splinter: 175 Abyssal Fragments to all 80+ players.
  • Prestige Pass: 630 coins and 7 cases to players with active prestige pass.
  • Auto-Hunting: 10 EXP Marks to all 80+ players.

Can you please let us know if the transformation combination is active or not? I have been waiting to hear whether or not it is a part of the transformation event and have not read anything about it. Does anyone know? 

Also, Minium Vault only has one entry now. I am not sure if that is one of the glitches or if it was done on purpose.

19 hours ago, Cheshire-KT said:

Can you please let us know if the transformation combination is active or not? I have been waiting to hear whether or not it is a part of the transformation event and have not read anything about it. Does anyone know? 

Also, Minium Vault only has one entry now. I am not sure if that is one of the glitches or if it was done on purpose.

The promotion is still on. All entries are reduced. Herelym Mine went from 7 dailies per week, to 1 entry per week.

On 7/20/2022 at 11:55 AM, Loki said:

Main post was missing the following content:

Known Issues for Update 8.3 - 7.13.2022

• FIXED: Abyssal splinter is now properly awarding Abyssal Fragments.
  • FIXED: Prestige Pass is now correctly awarding coins and cases for remaining logged in.
  • FIXED: Auto-Hunting is now re-enabled in several zones.

Compensation will be delivered via Survey

• Abyssal Splinter: 175 Abyssal Fragments to all 80+ players.
  • Prestige Pass: 630 coins and 7 cases to players with active prestige pass.
  • Auto-Hunting: 10 EXP Marks to all 80+ players.

Also additionally:

• We'll add a temporary fix to the siege HPs this week, and hopefully receive a permanent fix next week.
  • I've inquired with dev about the hidden mobs, but have no solutions yet.

Oh.  So of the years Ive been playing I let my prestige lapse as a way to mourn my loss of dredge and pvp instances.   Its not that many coins, I still miss dredge more

32 minutes ago, Amarah-KT said:

Oh.  So of the years Ive been playing I let my prestige lapse as a way to mourn my loss of dredge and pvp instances.   Its not that many coins, I still miss dredge more

Those were rendered pretty much useless since 7.0, but now they totally removed them. What are they thinking?

8 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

The promotion is still on. All entries are reduced. Herelym Mine went from 7 dailies per week, to 1 entry per week.

Do you mean the promotion for receiving an ultimate transformation contract is on? For how long will it be available, until next maintenance? 

There is no mention of it anywhere that I could find :/

13 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Those were rendered pretty much useless since 7.0, but now they totally removed them. What are they thinking?

Dredge was a joke , Idgel was a good pvp arena when it popped, evergale was Elyos against their alts.

The new arena is good and fun and no qq about gear but too much teaming up will kill it . I havent done much of it on NA but in general it is nice and rewarding.

Complaining about dredge in this version is like complaining about movies not coming out in vhs tapes...

There are different things that should motivate/prevent you from buying prestige. E.g lack of events and content or support

34 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

Dredge was a joke , Idgel was a good pvp arena when it popped, evergale was Elyos against their alts.

The new arena is good and fun and no qq about gear but too much teaming up will kill it . I havent done much of it on NA but in general it is nice and rewarding.

Complaining about dredge in this version is like complaining about movies not coming out in vhs tapes...

There are different things that should motivate/prevent you from buying prestige. E.g lack of events and content or support

They became indeed a joke mostly because the rewards in 7.x were useless. In 7.0 they reverted back to pve for pvp theory, the pvp instances were relevant in 6.x because this was the way to gear yourself for pvp, since the 6.x change was supposed to separate pve from pvp and it WORKED. In 7.x they decided it was a great idea to force players to do impossible pve instances in hard mode to get the best pvpve gear in game and make an UNO reverse on the whole 6.x. Additionally they made the pvp instances useless in rewards so why would anyone even bother doing them. Now they remove them after a whole year of them being rendered useless.

As for the prestige I totally agree, why would people buy prestige anymore when most entries are tackled down to 1 per week or something and the additional benefit is also small? These people should make prestige something to need so much that it would make your game so much better. They pretty much make it useless except for those who want to compete on siege ranks due to higher GP earning with prestige benefits.

8 hours ago, Astraea said:

Do you mean the promotion for receiving an ultimate transformation contract is on? For how long will it be available, until next maintenance? 

There is no mention of it anywhere that I could find :/

Yes this guy made a comment replying to your question with the site's screenshots but forgot to tag you so there you go:

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/10858-weekly-server-maintenance-july-20-2022-aion/?do=findComment&comment=109253

Edited by Arhangelos