what makes you mad about this game

Testimony

Here you can say what pist you about this game.

I do not like no life player ,no life player are those who after only 6 months of server launch they had already full e50 +10 so they probably spent 24/7days  7days a weekto play, with bot to get money, selling candy and using cheat like no animation.

And NCsoft want to grant you with a special week double AP wow!.

You enter Tiak and you are wipe at start by who? by no life asmo and so many elyos went afk , so its  hard to do quest and point while asmo get all point, thank you NCsoft.

As an asmodian perspective over here, we get that a lot m8.

You just for the time being got what we get all the time if we go pug grps, like not even afk-grps you elyos camp the heck out of underleveled or undergeared ppl to (as it seems) compensate something and want to talk like that now?

Damn m8 all i can say about it is, you reap what you sow man. Also if your grp wouldnt have tried to train us in the middle part, we would've even ignored you going for the processors all the time, while being on 15m range to us. Dont blame us on killing you while ur grp tried to be like that.

In the end as some people would say "Gang Gang, you mad bro?"

15 hours ago, Testimony said:

You enter Tiak and you are wipe at start by who? by no life asmo and so many elyos went afk , so its  hard to do quest and point while asmo get all point, thank you NCsoft.

aion is fun

15 hours ago, Testimony said:

Here you can say what pist you about this game.

I do not like no life player ,no life player are those who after only 6 months of server launch they had already full e50 +10 so they probably spent 24/7days  7days a weekto play, with bot to get money, selling candy and using cheat like no animation.

And NCsoft want to grant you with a special week double AP wow!.

First of all the server has been online for a year. Also, you don't need 6 months to get full 50e now. Maybe at launch due to having limited content and even then I'd argue you didn't need 6 months.

As for the botting or P2W, yes. That sucks and I have sent video proof of a Asmodian General botting on his own character and nothing has been done. Get used to it, this is NCsoft.

Double AP is amazing. So is double drop. And it's 14 days, not a week. Yes, it sucks that you get geared groups and lose but that is to be expected when the server is 1 year old and there are basically no new players because NCsoft does a terrible job at managing the game in the West. It happens to both sides.

46 minutes ago, Gummibaer said:

As an asmodian perspective over here, we get that a lot m8.

You just for the time being got what we get all the time if we go pug grps, like not even afk-grps you elyos camp the heck out of underleveled or undergeared ppl to (as it seems) compensate something and want to talk like that now?

Damn m8 all i can say about it is, you reap what you sow man. Also if your grp wouldnt have tried to train us in the middle part, we would've even ignored you going for the processors all the time, while being on 15m range to us. Dont blame us on killing you while ur grp tried to be like that.

In the end as some people would say "Gang Gang, you mad bro?"

Yes, I hate when people do that. I only resort to training when people stomp us nonstop, then what else do I have to lose? Or else I tend to ask my group to NOT train.

32 minutes ago, Mikae-DN said:

Nothing more needs to be said about you crying about this except, Lol.

He is not entirely wrong, though. It is frustrating and if you think about it new players will have to play almost double the time as old players to get to the same gear level, when it should be 50% faster to attract new players.

Forget the time and effort you had to put on your gear at the start of a server. If gear progression doesnt become faster as time passes, specially in a game so gear dependant as Aion, you will not have new players to fight against, or to play with, and the servers will eventually close, much sooner than it should.

I bet you if you have an open mind you will reconsider that comment.

BTW its a Aion Classic  forum to those who say than am crying

Jabrock-DN,Mikae-DN

I start in august 2021 the server was up in june 2021, i say that in October many player have the full set 50e.

to  Gummibaer i consider you as a no life  sorry i don't train it may happen when am pist .

I played to aion Retail before , i came back to the classic to have a montly fee and have the same kind of avantage like pet that last more that 30 days,etc.

2 hours ago, Testimony said:

to  Gummibaer i consider you as a no life  sorry i don't train it may happen when am pist .

It may happen when i am pissed, thanks for saying that you do it my friend, now i have even less reason to feel sorry for you.

Have a good day Sir

PS: like the old weedloving afk-sin would say, GANG GANG GIT GUD!

J'ai fais une plainte officiel à NCsoft.

Maintenant l'harcèlement a pas ca place dans le jeux, perso je ne tolère pas .

Je crois aussi que vous avez pénalisé d'autre joueur pour votre égo.

Dans le Dredgion des hacks ont été utilisé, mais bon ca vous rand meilleur.

Je crois pas que Ncsoft fera quelque chose.

Les sans vie tue ce jeu c'est tous ce que j'ai a dire...

Edited by Testimony
correction d'erreur

It is actually sad that you kinda have to rely on another language, so you dont get any replies to your stuff...

Too bad i have some friends that can translate for me, since my school french is bad...

I would love to have NCSoft do anything against people doing that, i am actually fine with that, even if i get a penalty for it, it would be deserved, because well i will even repeat myself here. 

Thanks for replying again, as i asked ingame Mr Crybaby.

Now to the other Point, Hacks? 

lel.... <---- NUFF SAID

If you dont like to get back what you give, dont even give it man, your behavior right now is even more cancer than what ppl do to you. You atm are just making urself one big heckin Target for fun in Dredge/Tiak. And not for bad behavior, just for playing the game and you getting mad over basic game mechanics.

And also thanks for trying to train us in that dredge again at bridge, sorry that we survived it with ease tho.

Have a good day and as allways, just for you, GANG GANG

Achja zum ende noch etwas in einer Sprache die hier noch nicht genommen wurde:

Ich wünsche dir einen wunderschönen Tag und hoffe das dein Blutdruck ein wenig sinkt, damit du wieder Spaß an dem Spiel haben kannst.

First of all the server has been online for a year. Also, you don't need 6 months to get full 50e now. Maybe at launch due to having limited content and even then I'd argue you didn't need 6 months.

That is true for people who are awake during the server prime time. EU normal sleep schedule is basically server prime time. A normal eu player can only do 1 dredge per day. No tiak, no siege, no 3 dredg. That's 80k AP/day you're missing out on, and that's a lot.

NCsoft NA knows the playerbase is very diverse when it comes to the player location. It could have given 1 tiak every 12 hours and a 4th dredge just to make everyone happy.

11 hours ago, Neferupito said:

That is true for people who are awake during the server prime time. EU normal sleep schedule is basically server prime time. A normal eu player can only do 1 dredge per day. No tiak, no siege, no 3 dredg. That's 80k AP/day you're missing out on, and that's a lot.

NCsoft NA knows the playerbase is very diverse when it comes to the player location. It could have given 1 tiak every 12 hours and a 4th dredge just to make everyone happy.

For me, that has always been a problem. I fail to see why they can't made Dredge 4 times per day, 6hrs apart, with a 3 entry per day limit.

Also make sure that Dredge, Tiak, and siege times never overlap.

It's just common sense scheduling.

to continue in constructive way to the idea of the topic

*****what makes you mad about this game*****

1- Soul sickness not usfull wast of kinah

2- Omega that agro while you arrive from the wind stream... and cust you kinah to get your Soul sickness back to zero.

3- the use of macro with pvp skill.

4- Double ap event that feed most of the time well gear player

Edited by Testimony
correction

This has been said before but they wont change anything.

Daeva Pass Way overpriced.

Quna Shop add more Skins and items too sell it is so lacking,no wonder illegal servers entice players shops are way better.

Add Reset Scrolls

Add Xp amulets.

Reduce the Cost of items in Quna Shop they are way way overpriced for what they are.

Increase the amount of Quna we get from purchasing it.

Pvp there is no evenly matched Pvp anymore be it Openworld/Dredge and as someone that does Dredge 3 times a day and Tiak every Team is 98% geared premades its not fun and people will just leave cause cant compete.

Still Droprates and Cost of Everything,you are never going too attract players new or even return when they see how broken the game economy is.Not even original retail was it this bad till much later on.

This wall has been beaten on for 14year s+and the disconnect between NA office and Korean management is what killed the Game,In life and business those that refuse too Adapt wither and die,exactly whats happening now with classic and before with retail.