Forums

Most people are not good at pvp

crithards

This game caters too wallet warriors who use money to gain every possible advantage too beat an opponent leaving little room for any skillful pvp engagement.Those that need para and silence godstones to win really fail at their classes and its sad that that people actually gloat,taunt and think they are a good pvper to need such adavantages too win a fight.

Most players on both sides who think they are good couldnt win half of the fights if they were in just coin gear and no wallet pay2win gear and godstone carry.Aion pvp attracts the worst pvpers around cause they cant win without some sort of carry be it money or godstones.This games as sad as it was on realease.

3 hours ago, crithards said:

This game caters too wallet warriors who use money to gain every possible advantage too beat an opponent leaving little room for any skillful pvp engagement.Those that need para and silence godstones to win really fail at their classes and its sad that that people actually gloat,taunt and think they are a good pvper to need such adavantages too win a fight.

Most players on both sides who think they are good couldnt win half of the fights if they were in just coin gear and no wallet pay2win gear and godstone carry.Aion pvp attracts the worst pvpers around cause they cant win without some sort of carry be it money or godstones.This games as sad as it was on realease.

Take example of the Aion Discord. There are tons of people breaking Aion ToS rules in there, bullying, trolling, and the moderators are biased. The guy that runs the discord uses it to beat his enemies down and sometimes tries to find ways to make money off doing that - like allowing advertising for private servers. So far every CM we had doesn't give a shit about all of that and joins it anyway. Most our players are all around terrible people that are also legally responsible for sinking the game.

7 minutes ago, Motgar-KT said:

Take example of the Aion Discord. There are tons of people breaking Aion ToS rules in there, bullying, trolling, and the moderators are biased. The guy that runs the discord uses it to beat his enemies down and sometimes tries to find ways to make money off doing that - like allowing advertising for private servers. So far every CM we had doesn't give a shit about all of that and joins it anyway. Most our players are all around terrible people that are also legally responsible for sinking the game.

There is no official discord for Aion by NCWest. The one you refer to is done by a player and it simply managed to gather enough people to look like it is the official one, much like a FB page used to exist at some point and it had a few thousands of members.

But other than that the ingame advertising of private servers should make them take an action, it is inside their official game.

Edited by Arhangelos

Happy to say I'm not good at pvp. But I accept the terms of which pvp happens in this game. Yeah it's skewed towards whales, no lifers, and people with excellent pings - welcome to a game that was built for a Korean audience where this is the norm.  Anyway, I just enjoy it for what it is, if people are stroking ego because they beat you with 10x the gear or broken mechanics why are you mad? Be happy you didn't waste the time and money that they did and move on. If the player owned discord is toxic just leave it lol. You're paying a sub, so you should be enjoying it. If you're not then you know the answer. 

9 hours ago, crithards said:

You're complaining about godstones but you realize that the godstones you're crying about are obtained through the officer quest and you can also get godstones by turning in radiant tokens as well. Game has been out for over a year, NC has given AP pieces out and at this point anybody that has started by January of this year only logging in to do dredge and tiak could have gotten 50e. 

You cry pay to win but most of the community has 40/50e and some have a lot of pieces of 55e as well. Sounds like you're just the one who isn't good at pvp and want to make excuses. 

On 8/1/2022 at 1:17 AM, Ontwo said:

You're complaining about godstones but you realize that the godstones you're crying about are obtained through the officer quest and you can also get godstones by turning in radiant tokens as well. Game has been out for over a year, NC has given AP pieces out and at this point anybody that has started by January of this year only logging in to do dredge and tiak could have gotten 50e. 

You cry pay to win but most of the community has 40/50e and some have a lot of pieces of 55e as well. Sounds like you're just the one who isn't good at pvp and want to make excuses. 

Firstly i can afford to buy godstones anytime i wish,the difference is i realise my class is strong without them and dont need a Cheese mechanic to beat players.

And Secondly im sure those in 50/55E totally did it legit and didnt once AP trade or buy kinah to socket and plus 15 their gear.

You can throw whatever you like at me but the vast majority of players in the top ranks pay 2win simple as that and most have zero understanding or awareness of their class but instead just zerg and hit till dead and will be owned by any player with skill and a reasonable amount of gear themselves.Thanks though for saying im bad i love 2 shotting players when im in crappy pve gear and accessorys only and Ccing them too oblivion.

I am terrible at PvP, always tabbing to any target except the one attacking me, suddenly can't think of a good skill order, hit the wrong keys, etc.  

Then again I rolled Templar for Classic, knowing it would be like this until I found a PvP team to work with, which I still haven't, and also still haven't hit 55 and pretty much all my gear is considered rubbish.  

In sieges I go down like a wet paper bag if Elyos show up, best I can do usually is to be a moving target and hope to live long enough for another Asmo to wreck whoever's focused on me. Seems to fit my role as tank, in a way.  

In retail I eventually became a decent PvP sorceror, but then I also had a static team to run Dredge with, it was very fun but took years and by the time I was getting good my legion left the game and I became a solo PvE sorc in PvP gear until the F2P P2W mania took over completely and I left as well.  

I am starting to relearn Dredge on the tank, Tiak is still a hot mess, but I do get medals at most sieges somehow. Siegebreaker FTw I guess 😅

If the server doesn't collapse from expecting to be fully geared in 4 months play, I might yet figure out how to PvP as a tank, but I did re roll my sorc as well, he's about to make 40 now.