New Daeva Pass and drop rate patch

Rockwell

Well, it's good to see the decrease in the cost of the daeva pass, but it really sucks that it also means that you get less. So, in reality it's kind of the same cost.  I really hope the drop rates are fixed, we need an increase in sellable items not just garbage vendor items, since we still have a low vendor sell cap.  This patch seems very disappointing and lacks real substance.  We need Godstone, and world gold drops like retail had. 

3 hours ago, Rockwell said:

Well, it's good to see the decrease in the cost of the daeva pass, but it really sucks that it also means that you get less. So, in reality it's kind of the same cost.  I really hope the drop rates are fixed, we need an increase in sellable items not just garbage vendor items, since we still have a low vendor sell cap.  This patch seems very disappointing and lacks real substance.  We need Godstone, and world gold drops like retail had. 

Have you seen all rewards? How would you know that? They -could- have increased the number of rewards per level. I.E: instead of 2 enchantment stone boxes, they may give you 3. Fact is we don't know yet. On the images you can't see the full rewards.

And yes. It concerns me that they didn't mention Heroic and higher grade items as drops. They only said "drop rate will be increased". If they do keep the same loot table (which I think they will, honestly) it will be worse than not increasing drops at all! But I always expect them to not do their job properly. That way I can never be disappointed.

Edit:
When I say worse than not doing anything at all I mean that it shows how disconnected they are about the game and our needs/inquires.

Edited by Techguy

If they were concerned the Manastones would all be sellable Tradeable,all i see from ncosft is statements saying they listening but arent really,

We need  Surveys with 100 Selectable manastones that can be traded/bought sold whatever to actually help.What use is 5 stones that explode regularly.

As too the Pass too late yet again has been loads of feedback on cost.

Far too late on Fixing droprates for stigmas,manastones and godstones players already jumped ship.

Shop items you just dont get it at all,no reset scrolls,skins years worth not added,xp amulets stuff players actually want and is useful.

@LokiAs someone who has come back and supported this company i wont any longer.You say your listening but stones are still a Million kinah Each theres no godstones unless pay Ridiculous prices.Your Store is terrible and has nothing of use on it.

Given your company  far too many chances and if private servers run it better thats where im headed because you simply dont deserve my money a second time round.

Im going to try to not get myself in trouble as I offer my feedback.

The cost of the pass is better, but when youre already paying a sub its a bad concept at its core.  You cant sell me a pizza and make me pay extra to put cheese on it.  While it is nice to see the additional items being offered and the overall pass requirements lower Im still hesitant to buy it.   And while I would love me  a cute little stormwing Im also over the idea of expiring  pets.  Did you guys put the deadline on ordering it so that you can get an idea of the player  feedback with how many people pay for it by that date??  Because thats only a 2 week window to give US the chance to see what these drop rates and changes actually look like.   Many players like myself have been feeling burnt out and used for years now.   I will give you  credit for progress for the effort but it cant be a 30 day thing.  This needs to be PERMANENT going forward.   Its going to take a lot longer than that to EARN trust back from your CUSTOMERS.   Events are lacking.  We dont want to be afk all day for 1 manastone lol.   If  you guys need  ideas for events Kibblez had a great post a year ago.   Another detail you are missing is that the server you lost so many customers to is a higher lvl.  Youre trying to earn back customers buying apples by offering oranges.    Ive said this a few times on Storms stream and to other players..  you should offer servers based on content.  maybe a 1-55 server,  a 1-65, 1-75 etc and let the players show you the content they enjoyed.  It was a slap in the face to name the last 2 retail servers after maps you stole from us.  And even that is only 1 left now.    But again,  you H A V E to have your finger on the pulse of what is happening better than you all have been.    Make things be GOOD for us.  Not what you think is GOOD ENOUGH.    (Please dont give me another strike on my account lol)