Weekly Server Maintenance - August 17, 2022 [Aion]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Hello once again,  Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3 1/2 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• A Dungeon Legacy Event Begins
  • Transformation Coin Promotion items/NPC deleted
    • Transformation Synthesis Prizes (Prime Runestone Selection Box and Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box) has been sent

Thank you!

9 minutes ago, Setem-KT said:

Hello, what about sending the ultimate transformation box of the fusion event?

Check your in-game mailbox. Several players (myself included) received them yesterday. The deadline for them to be mailed out is the 17th, so you might get it tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

Check your in-game mailbox. Several players (myself included) received them yesterday. The deadline for them to be mailed out is the 17th, so you might get it tomorrow.

I've already checked and i haven't received it. I'm also aware that the deadline is tomorrow. However, seeing some people receive in advance, it generated doubts about whether or not there will be the sending. Since it wasn't announced in maintenance, maybe there's something wrong.

I consumed 12 legendarias during the course of the event.  6 fusions 2 2 2 2 2 2. It was supposed to be delivered only tomorrow, but I'm not seeing it on the maintenance notice.

18 hours ago, EMPulse said:

Hello once again,  Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3 1/2 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• A Dungeon Legacy Event Begins
  • Transformation Coin Promotion items/NPC deleted
    • Transformation Synthesis Prizes (Prime Runestone Selection Box and Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box) has been sent

Thank you!

You need to fix this post and double check what you copied in future. Did you miss anything? Also, this is not the Aion Classic section, please remove that word to clear up confusion. Thanks @EMPulse

Ok so here is huge problem...

Yesterday i spent 100$ on your new flower event EMPulse

Well once again NCSOFT has managed to lie to its customers once again...

I bought 2 flower box's! 50$ e

My goal was to get a +5 paragon wep and some blessed stones to enchant

Well as you can see the Advertisement says that it comes with 3x "BLESSED PARAGON ENCHANTMENT STONE BUNDLE!!!

I Opened them and got REGULAR enchant stones!...Well I made a ticket and this was the reply i got....

Aion0158.jpg

Senior GM Saika

4 hours ago

Hello,

Just an update. Upon further checking, we've determined that Blessed Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundle contains random items upon opening it. You will either receive a [BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone or Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone. We have tested this on our end and was able to receive a Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone from Blessed Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundle. I hope this clarifies your report.

Should you have any other questions or requests, feel free to let us know.

Regards,

Senior GM Saika
NCSOFT Support Team

HERE WAS MY REPLY!!!!

You can clarify all you want but this advertisement is EXTREMELY MISLEADING!!!

I'm very upset to have received a reply like this...

I believe your customers who pay for this item have all been misled and if they paid the money like i did, we all deserve some sort of compensation for the misleading advertisement!

I'm going to post on forums and probably make a Youtube video about this!

Frankly the entire Community is tired of being misled by your company!

This kind of stuff needs to stop!

I purposely and normally refuse to pay your company a dam dime because every time I pay your company I get ripped off like I did this time again!

If it weren't for the +5 paragon weapon I would be asking for a refund!

lastly just want to put it out there RED forms are a scamm....all your runestones only work for purple forms!!!

I do almost the same dps with my purple form sometimes more becuase of runestones then when i use the red zikel potions i get from lugbug and weekly/daily missions!

12 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Well as you can see the Advertisement says that it comes with 3x "BLESSED PARAGON ENCHANTMENT STONE BUNDLE!!!

I Opened them and got REGULAR enchant stones!...Well I made a ticket and this was the reply i got....

Aion0158.jpg

Senior GM Saika

4 hours ago

Hello,

Just an update. Upon further checking, we've determined that Blessed Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundle contains random items upon opening it. You will either receive a [BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone or Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone. We have tested this on our end and was able to receive a Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone from Blessed Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundle. I hope this clarifies your report.

Should you have any other questions or requests, feel free to let us know.

Regards,

Senior GM Saika
NCSOFT Support Team

HERE WAS MY REPLY!!!!

You can clarify all you want but this advertisement is EXTREMELY MISLEADING!!!

I'm very upset to have received a reply like this...

I believe your customers who pay for this item have all been misled and if they paid the money like i did, we all deserve some sort of compensation for the misleading advertisement!

I'm going to post on forums and probably make a Youtube video about this!

Frankly the entire Community is tired of being misled by your company!

This kind of stuff needs to stop!

I purposely and normally refuse to pay your company a dam dime because every time I pay your company I get ripped off like I did this time again!

If it weren't for the +5 paragon weapon I would be asking for a refund!

lastly just want to put it out there RED forms are a scamm....all your runestones only work for purple forms!!!

I do almost the same dps with my purple form sometimes more becuase of runestones then when i use the red zikel potions i get from lugbug and weekly/daily missions!

So sorry to hear this. Of course they find a way to gate us with RNG once again. I recommend anytime you see the word "bundle" that you tell yourself there's more than one thing inside. Sadly, this is usually the case 99.999999% of the time.

They were doing so good with listing what was inside boxes the past while. (They slipped up, as usual.) 
Hopefully someone can edit the page with something (like another table at the bottom) to tell us what's inside. @EMPulse 
I think I have everything listed properly, but I could be wrong with some details. 

Contents of: 
flowericon.png [BCM] Summer Flower Package

icon_item_enchant_infinite_n_01.png [BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone (x1, x2 or x3)
icon_item_enchant_infinite_n_01.png Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone (x1)

icon_item_minion_evolutionstone_s.png Grade S Minium (x50)

icon_item_enchant_infinite_n_01.png [BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone (x1)
icon_item_enchant_pve_f01.png [BCM] Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone (x1)
icon_item_enchant_pvp_f01.png [BCM] Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone (x1)

icon_item_box_matter.png Upgraded Ultimate Manastone Box (x3)
Select One:
- icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: HP +290 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: MP +226 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Healing Boost +12 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Physical Attack +23 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Physical Defense +24 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Magic Attack +23 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Magic Defense +24 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Physical Crit +86 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Magic Crit +86 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Accuracy +94 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Block +94 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Parry +94 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Evasion +94 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Magic Accuracy +94 (x1)
-
icon_item_matter_option_f01.pngManastone: Magic Resistance +94 (x1)

On 8/20/2022 at 7:53 PM, Arkaida-KT said:

They usually include information on what each box contains and if it s a selectable or random it is also mentioned, this time they didn't put that info out and the name of this item implies it is a "blessed paragon enchant stone". This is the definition of scam.

Imagine if they named a contract as "legendary transformation contract bundle" and it had ancient transforms in it... because it says "bundle" at the end so you shouldn't take it literally.

Edited by Arhangelos

7 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

They usually include information on what each box contains and if it s a selectable or random it is also mentioned, this time they didn't put that info out and the name of this item implies it is a "blessed paragon enchant stone". This is the definition of scam.

Imagine if they named a contract as "legendary transformation contract bundle" and it had ancient transforms in it... because it says "bundle" at the end so you shouldn't take it literally.

They have gotten used to false advertising, few months ago they were selling contracts named Pixel Hanbok Transformation Contract and Winter Fox Transformation Contract and the other rare ones on store, but you were getting a Ancient to Legendary Grade Special Transformation Contract (28 types), with only a chance to get the pixel hanboks and the rare ones, and it wasn't clearly described either.

So at this point, the simplest explanation seems to be that its intentional, rather than an honest mistake. 

Edited by Viseris-KT