release 2.2

Piggie

8 hours ago, Piggie said:

game's dead release it next week ty

2.2 is not going to save this game lol.Maybe slight spike in population then dead again.People who didnt invest heaps have moved onto greener pastures,only the hardcores and whales are left now.Everyone knows where people have gone,thats what mismanagement does.

12 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

2.2 is not going to save this game lol.Maybe slight spike in population then dead again.People who didnt invest heaps have moved onto greener pastures,only the hardcores and whales are left now.Everyone knows where people have gone,thats what mismanagement does.

There really is nothing hardcore about transforming, logging out, logging on to alt to scout, then logging back on a transform to kill.

Edited by Edict
Edited thousands of times for grammar

1 hour ago, Suehy said:

If they make the game F2P, we will probably get a flood of BRs which at this point I would be happy about. 

Latin America players, not just BRs.

33 minutes ago, Edict said:

There really is nothing hardcore about transforming, logging out, logging on to alt to scout, then logging back on a transform to kill.

Please stop crying about it. I dislike it as much as you do, and no I don't do it myself (I don't even have transform rank), but please quit complaining about things that are going to be fixed next patch (transform time will go down even if logged out).