Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance -September 7, 2022 [Aion]


EMpulse
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Aion Team

Hello  Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3 1/2 hours.

The following change/s will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

  • Summer Flower Event Ends
  • Minion Awakening Promotion Ends
  • Paragon Equipment Promotion Begins
    • New Paragon Promotional Event Bundles will be coming to the BCM: Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone
    • Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundle x 30
    • Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundle x 50
    • [BCM] +5 Paragon Equipment Selection Box Bundle
    • [BCM] +6 Paragon Equipment Selection Box Bundle
    • [BCM] +7 Paragon Equipment Selection Box Bundle

*  Following  Morph Substances Recipes will be added to the game on 9/14

  1. [BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone Morph Recipe
    [BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone → Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone
  2. Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone Morph Recipe
    10 Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone  → 1 Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

plain sad. doing 1 good thing and taking everything back with a single sales event . Although I have to admit that 75$ per box aint that bad I cant imagine how the people that have spent fortunes would feel about it.

 

I am curious who is still spending in this game though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure why in the chart it shows "Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone " under the Item(s) column and then 2 spaces over in the info column it says "Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundles".  

Is this another one of those things where the bundle is only a chance at giving the stone, or is it the proper item ID that actually has the blessed stone inside? I don't understand why it needs to be inside a bundle if it is a guaranteed Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone. @EMPulse

BgVLrdK.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SkyBlueSapphire-DN said:

so we still not getting any update about the 30th log in reward from last week?

I missed it too, from the very first night of the event. My client would not open at all, no matter how many times I tried.

Even the next day I had the same problem. When I would launch the game, after a few minutes it would give me a  SendLogClient error saying: A fatal error occurred. Sending a crash log to the developers will assist us in improving the game.
This actually happens quite frequently to me ever since that maintenance. File repairs don't help either.

I was hoping they would give a few extra days, or even an extra week for completing the event. At this point I don't expect anything, which is a real shame. 😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

plain sad. doing 1 good thing and taking everything back with a single sales event . Although I have to admit that 75$ per box aint that bad I cant imagine how the people that have spent fortunes would feel about it.

 

I am curious who is still spending in this game though.

At least the p2w players will keep the server open for another month?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok...so First off to start...EMPulse when will we be receiving rewards for the Minion event...I personally made a successful S combine...actually my first S, just last week or so during the event!

Second to kick things off with everyone's post's from what I can see so far...I would like to say I still pay sometimes in Aion if it's worth me to pay and NCSOFT doesn't make it ridiculous!!! Now to talk about what's actually in the paragon event, as I have said during the last event the items listed in this event are hard to get and give people a chance and the price looks good as long as the bundles "Alyta" are talking about actually give the blessed stones! I think Alyta Had a very Valid post because even though I would think NCSOFT would have learned from the last event not to advertise something extremely misleading...on another note when I brought it to their attention they did a Fantastic job as far as I Know at compensating the people who made purchases! Now if I digress back to whether or not they learned something and didn't mess this one up too...well let's say I won't be paying this time just because I already put what I think my fair share last time was, and because I play other games In which I have spent money as well! AND TRUST WHEN I SAY THE +7 box with 30 BLESSED STONES SOUNDS INTRIGUEING!!!

Also on the note of the 30 blessed stones...

17 hours ago, NyerkNyerk-KT said:

thanks for the .... event Im gonna +30 my Paragons with ur event

NyerkNyerk I'm pretty sure here has a name Hes not supposed to have also...second on this quote is...

paragons cap at +15!!! and uh getting past 7 is nearly impossible even with blessed stones...this event is going to test rng and skill with rng enchanting because even blessed stones fail!!! as far as I know...not a single person in the server has anything +7 or higher...and I also would love to see anyone who does post a pic in the forums!

 

Lastly I only wish to help Alyta but I have found many issues with the game client and so far the only thing that has helped me every time has been to reset your winsock...

This command was given to me through tickets and from some of Ncsofts helper's...

but basically open command prompt in admin mode and type "netsh winsock reset" without the apostrophe's and hit enter then you will have to reset your PC try doing this before and after your game repair!

 

also i have a +5 paragon ;) cant seem to get it past 5 ;(

got it from last event ;)

 

also if you need more help alyta i can help yopu check or OS files to make sure everything is fine on your end and that its NCSOFT not you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Arkaida-KT said:

As far as I know...not a single person in the server has anything +7 or higher...and I also would love to see anyone who does post a pic in the forums!

I can see you are a new player if you think that having a +7 or +8 is crazy, we actually have some people with +9 and even with +10 Paragon obviously not many people but we have some players with those Weapons and you can notice who have it +10 or higher when you see the little Red dot on the weapon, they got it from the Last promotion.

If you can't get a Paragon +8 or +7 better try to get the Fs weapon at +15 you will have almost the same or better damage than a +8 Paragon at least if you retune the max stats

Edited by ErzaScarletxFT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

soo two things... first I do not know how long you been working in ncsoft but where are the events for the real f2p players?? in the past ncsoft at the very least would give the chance to f2p players to get some of the items from event, it's been 2 years since ncsoft went full on p2w event, I understand that no one can survive without money but f2p players are also a important part of the community of aion.

Other games that have way more players than aion, do worry to make events where their communities get to grind the game to get the items they want from such event with also the CHOICE to spend for these items... 

22 hours ago, EMPulse said:

Hello  Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3 1/2 hours.

The following change/s will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

  • Summer Flower Event Ends
  • Minion Awakening Promotion Ends
  • Paragon Equipment Promotion Begins
    • New Paragon Promotional Event Bundles will be coming to the BCM: Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone
    • Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundle x 30
    • Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundle x 50
    • [BCM] +5 Paragon Equipment Selection Box Bundle
    • [BCM] +6 Paragon Equipment Selection Box Bundle
    • [BCM] +7 Paragon Equipment Selection Box Bundle

*  Following  Morph Substances Recipes will be added to the game on 9/14

  1. [BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone Morph Recipe
    [BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone → Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone
  2. Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone Morph Recipe
    10 Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone  → 1 Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone

Thank you!

second... is it a typo or are the 5k and 6.8k bundles not unlimited at just 1 per account?

I do know that those bundles have considerable less amount of paragon enchantments however these bundles have +6 and +7 paragon respectively , having this bundles without limitation might bring an even higher unbalance in-game... 

I know Ncsoft cares a lot about unbalance issues... *sarcasm*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

I can see you are a new player if you think that having a +7 or +8 is crazy, we actually have some people with +9 and even with +10 Paragon obviously not many people but we have some players with those Weapons and you can notice who have it +10 or higher when you see the little Red dot on the weapon, they got it from the Last promotion.

If you can't get a Paragon +8 or +7 better try to get the Fs weapon at +15 you will have almost the same or better damage than a +8 Paragon at least if you retune the max stats

I'm definitely not a new player but I am returning and I missed that event...but I have asked many times for a link to anything 7 or higher and also for screenshots here in the forums and have yet to see one!...until I see one myself I do not believe it!

either way that promotion has pretty much been the only way to get past +7 I have talked to many people who cannot get past +7 let alone to +7 either way i would love to see a screenshot of the highest enchanted paragon weapon and I think NCSOFT should hold a competition!!!

funny thing...I swore stormexia had posted some high enchanted paragon weapon...to my suprise I got something better ;)

just had a friend show me a +8 and its the highest I've seen yet and he is very old player who was around during that event!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Arkaida-KT said:

until I see one myself I do not believe it!

Are you even playing this game ?

https://myaion.eu/Player/39712

 

30minutes ago

unknown.png

 

Another friend of mine got 3 boxes already. And if I am not wrong LEAD has couple of +8 pieces.

 

PS keep an eye on broker and be ready to snipe them :D

Edited by Malloc-KT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

Are you even playing this game ?

https://myaion.eu/Player/39712

 

30minutes ago

unknown.png

 

Another friend of mine got 3 boxes already. And if I am not wrong LEAD has couple of +8 pieces.

 

PS keep an eye on broker and be ready to snipe them :D

so....your link goes to my aion eu....thats not our game....also your posted screenshot is +8...your arguement is invalid!@)

Still yet to see a screenshot from our server of someone or a link from someone with a +9 or +10!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

so....your link goes to my aion eu....thats not our game....also your posted screenshot is +8...your arguement is invalid!@)

Still yet to see a screenshot from our server of someone or a link from someone with a +9 or +10!!!

yup sure clearly EXO from sever Katalam is EU . 5 points for you.

TIP: unknown.png

Edited by Malloc-KT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heya more importantly and thanks everyone who linked for me ofc...;)...uh still no answer on minion event rewards???

3 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

yup sure clearly EXO from sever Katalam is EU . 5 points for you.

nothing from that website is correct...when you search my character literally nothing it shows is correct goodluck with that website my friend!!!...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

I am not your friend.

FYI

unknown.png?width=884&height=468

Ty btw for the information...and you not being my friend sounds like a you problem...either way my point was valid...still only seen a link of 1 or 2 people who have +9's or 10's ...your not getting to 15 no matter probably what you pay...let alone 30! and the chance of getting them is slim regardless what you pay...!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...