Answers to the questions of Korean players.

Aroch-DN

Warning it's google translated.

1. Character progress

Questions:

1. I want the progress of the character to be faster and more fun, and not last forever!
2. Make places where you can play alone or as part of a group, without invading enemies.
3. Do something with missions, so that they are more convenient to perform and that they are part of progress of the character.

Answer:

Down with dull progress! We are working to ensure that the process of character growth is easier and fun, through whatever stage of the content it passes.

2. Skills

Questions:

1. Balance the skills of each class.
2. The skills panel needs to be expanded, very often there is not enough space.
3. Add slots for stigmas without restrictions on their installation.

Answer:

Let's breathe new life into the battles! We seriously review the skills of each class and balance them, making numerous changes.

3. PvP

Questions:

1. We want open maps for PvP, similar to Tiamaranta and Katalam.
2. We need additional events and worthy rewards in order to bring the battles to life.
3. Allow all players to feel confident in the battles.

Answer:

In Aion, there must be interest! We will provide you with a location where everyone will find something of their own and where interesting events will always occur.

4. Items

Questions:

1. It is very difficult and costly to upgrade items at the current high level of amplification.
2. I hope I can more often get rare items in the open world.
3. It is very inconvenient to have a large number of items in the inventory.

Answer:

With inventory, we also understand! We will make a greater variety of items in the game, as well as adjust their interchangeability and sharing.

Character

1.Nerf EXP that need to level pretty no1 issue of aion since 5.0 >.>

2.ORB anyone ? Not sure if this is an issue since we don't have instance that need to entry from opposite maps or they mean divine fortress instances in 5.8 ? o-o

3.Agreed !! We need a story telling with character progress.

Skills

1.Yes some class like glad,gunner,sm,sorc got bad arch daeva skills we need some balance ;o

2.I'm ok with panel now o-o but might good for other people

3.Not dam forcing +9 stigmas to unlock green stigma

Nothing about housing ? :x

Oh god I foreseen second 4.8 coming xD

talking about skill balancing I'll talk about some arch daeva skills

Glad

-Archdaeva version of berserk - cd need to half or else it's not worth 20 cp and maybe add attack speed too

-lv75 archddaeva glad just stupid I prefer a completely new skill

Temp

-Archdaeva of illusion chain need to lower cd to 30 sec or else it's not worth 20 cp

-Archdaeva of Pitiless Blow should be like chanter chained crush can be use without condition Templar is lacking of skills anyway

Ranger

-If light arrow cd 1 min instead 1.30 mins it would be very cool

-Archdaeva of BoN if double hp and mp regen would be cool too ranger is intensive class using mp and maybe we don't need to use mp chain at all means more dps for ranger.

-lv 68 skill should be able to use without condition

SIn

-lv70 skill if this skill can be chain with lightning slash it would be cool

-72 skill ambush if it buff physical attack for 10 sec a lot of people would get it.

Gunner

-lv75 skill should be spend success dp skill like AT or ranger one

Cleric

-if arch thunderbolt rate is 80% or 100% it would be better

-Chanter

-If Arch daeva of Resonance Haze usable without contition would help a ton on chanter

-If lv 72 skills perfect parry  works against boss it would be totally awesome

AT

-If lv 74 skills become lv 70 or 68 skills it will made a lot of people playing AT more.

Sorc

-lv75 skill has too much cd  if cd 30 sec then it's worth to considering

-lv68 skill needs more dmg or it's just useless nobody use it

SM

-lv68 skill needs a special buff like 100% or 80% chance to crit or else nobody use it

-half cd of lv 70 skill

SW

-lv70 skill need to last 30 sec instead 15 sec and buff cast speed too.

-lv68 skill need a special buff like crit spell

Thank you that's all I can think about it now :)

Thanks for finding and translating this video, Aroch. I see a lot of exclamation marks, magic wands and Ikea-style music (make your life easier). Let's see how much they'll need to implement these changes, if we'll ever be able to fight Fregion, or Ereshkigal will kill half of the Daevas population meanwhile.

But yeah, quite understandably, Koreans raised the same issues we could ask for. Personally I didn't expect the "2. Make places where you can play alone or as part of a group, without invading enemies.". I thought all the Koreans were pro PvPers.

10 hours ago, Aroch-DN said:

2. Make places where you can play alone or as part of a group, without invading enemies.

10 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

2.ORB anyone ? Not sure if this is an issue since we don't have instance that need to entry from opposite maps or they mean divine fortress instances in 5.8 ? o-o

I do not think they are talking about things like ORB or instance entries in the middle of a common map for both classes. They are talking about not open world PvP in the places to do solo quest. No rifts. They want something like Sarpan and Tiamaranta maybe. And I am agree. Rifts provide some fun to few players at the cost of annoying a lot of players that just want to do quest. 

1st. Leveling why the game reverted back to it's grind system similar to release was a step backwards.Any game that loses what 12 servers within 6 months of release is clearly doing something wrong and they repeat the same mistake several years later.

If leveling didnt grant essence point's and unlock skills player's might not be so unhappy with the long leveling curve.So either drastically reduce the Exp needed,increase Exp gains majorly in place's like fissure and via quests,Or grant all daevas their essence points at 66 and unlock their skills to make things fair to all.There's literally no point even trying in a instanced pvp setting when the other team has multiple fireform's destroying all.

Cost of gear,even if a player supported this company at say 50 dollars per month which is far more than a subscription they would still fall far behind the massively pay 2 gear/win players.

4k ncoin will maybe if lucky make you around 4 bill kinah now lets break that down.

Abyss 75 gear around 1 bill these days.

5 armor items total cost 5 bill

Accessory's 7 will be another 7 bill

Top weapon is probaly going to be around 1.5 bill maybe more if socketed,+15

Abyss weapon maybe 1 bill also.

Add in a plume even at low level of +3/4 another 1-1.5 bill

Bracelet maybe another 2 bill low level.

This is without even adding in the cost of omegas to enchant at 90mil each if lucky,plus temperings on accessory's,and dont forget the massive amount of supps you will need to even +15 that gear,then you have manastone's if want decent one's say +9 thats 150 mil each then feli boxes at even 300mil each,the cost just goes on and on.

No player even spending 50 bucks a month can compete with people spending hundred's of dollars which is what it costs to get a basic +15 gear set.

And even if you finally do get all your gear +15 why even bother when there's tons of players rocking+20 gear with all their fancy buff skills and have +7 or 8 accessory's,i know nc korea wants profits thats fine,but they are utterly destroying fair and competitive pvp with this massively pay2win gearing system.

Cap enchanting at 15 and tempering at +5 and bring some fairness back into pvp,cause when i see people chanting weapons to +27 and armor to +22 or higher what point is there even bothering to gear for pvp.

Expanded skill panels? (Guessing they're referring to skill or hot bars.)

Here's a novel idea, instead of adding or expanding hot bars, how about just condensing or downright cutting back on combat skills just a tad?

I mean back when I played EQ2, when it first started, it was common to have upto 8 hotbars full of skills, and you needed to learn how and when to use each one.

That was back in 2004.

How about we turn away from that archaic type of gameplay and get with the times? More skills doesnt necessarily = more fun.

43 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

Cost of gear,even if a player supported this company at say 50 dollars per month which is far more than a subscription they would still fall far behind the massively pay 2 gear/win players.

Or, you could, you know, actually play the game instead of buying everything? People who complain about "P2W players" and think there are dozens of players with +20 gear will NEVER catch up because they have already given up and fell under the illusion. 

5 minutes ago, Zelgadis-KT said:

Here's a novel idea, instead of adding or expanding hot bars, how about just condensing or downright cutting back on combat skills just a tad?

How about we turn away from that archaic type of gameplay and get with the times? More skills doesnt necessarily = more fun.

Here is an even better idea. Just give us more skillbars. Each class is unique, with different abilities, which allows classes to have a great potential. Less skills doesnt necessarily make it more fun or more modern either. I would not mind another skill revamp like what we had in 4.8, but currently I find it fairly well distributed. They just need to adapt and update certain current skills for certain classes.

Now class difficulty and balance, that is another topic entirely. I really cannot wait for the nerf-hammer to hit SWs really hard on the face. :P

3 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Or, you could, you know, actually play the game instead of buying everything? People who complain about "P2W players" and think there are dozens of players with +20 gear will NEVER catch up because they have already given up and fell under the illusion. 

I would say this 2 if i was p2w player.

5 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Or,perhaps you could post a detailed guide on a new or return player can make the untold billions of kinah needed,simply to socket,enchant or temper your gear.

I hardly think 50 bucks a month is buying everything either.And there are tons of player's with +20 gear and high tempered accessory's and it's even more amusin when you have +15 75 abyss gear and full accs tempered and still get hit for 9k thronesong chains or other ludicrous amounts of damage from other classes.

Oh and i do play the game, im also aware of the massive time sink this game is to do anything decent and be competitive.Most players just want competitive fair endgame pvp,except in Aion there isnt Endgame when gear gets chanted and tempered to stupid levels making even +15 gear utterly redundant.

And there are large amounts of highly geared player's but please stay under the illusion there isn't.

I can write a detailed guide. However, I would need to cover...

59 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

...socket...

...how to do Crucible Spire on characters up to Floor 24 or 36, how to do Secret Munitions Factory on a weekly basis and converting them to higher tier versions, how to do Dredgion Defense and have a chance for really high tier Archdaeva Manastones, how to do IDL or A Dredge to get manastones (and converting them into higher tiers as well). Or how even staying with +6 manastones is good enough. Or how you can still go for standard or composite manastones.

...enchant...

...how to take advantage of drop rate events and make the most out of them by completing CoE or DL to get Omegas, or doing any Archdaeva instance eitherway, or take advantage of events that reward them, or how to constantly aim for A or S Rank in Contaminated Underpath, or how to gamble with organisations with their enchantment bundles. Oh, and Greater Supplements as well.

...or temper.

...how to constantly attempt to get A or S Rank in Secret Munitions Factory, how to complete every single Archdaeva instance and getting Tempering Solutions from their final bosses, how to take advantage from events that reward them. Even Ferson/Corpus/Barthor/Auronos drop them, but I guess you do need cooperation from others.

But, hey, if you want to make kinah and spend it on supplies instead of farming them, that is another valid strategy.

1 hour ago, Bryos-KT said:

I can write a detailed guide. However, I would need to cover...

...how to do Crucible Spire on characters up to Floor 24 or 36, how to do Secret Munitions Factory on a weekly basis and converting them to higher tier versions, how to do Dredgion Defense and have a chance for really high tier Archdaeva Manastones, how to do IDL or A Dredge to get manastones (and converting them into higher tiers as well). Or how even staying with +6 manastones is good enough. Or how you can still go for standard or composite manastones.

...how to take advantage of drop rate events and make the most out of them by completing CoE or DL to get Omegas, or doing any Archdaeva instance eitherway, or take advantage of events that reward them, or how to constantly aim for A or S Rank in Contaminated Underpath, or how to gamble with organisations with their enchantment bundles. Oh, and Greater Supplements as well.

...how to constantly attempt to get A or S Rank in Secret Munitions Factory, how to complete every single Archdaeva instance and getting Tempering Solutions from their final bosses, how to take advantage from events that reward them. Even Ferson/Corpus/Barthor/Auronos drop them, but I guess you do need cooperation from others.

But, hey, if you want to make kinah and spend it on supplies instead of farming them, that is another valid strategy.

So firstly underpath and munitions only have a ***Chance** to award omegas tempers and supps.

Your  reply like's to make it seem that it is so easy to obtain the materials needed to enchant or temper gear to a basic level of +15,so here some figure's about how much it take's to do a set.

5 armor pieces,a weapon your wings,and bear in mind this is assuming your omegas do not proc which is not uncommon with the nerfs.

You will need the following.

28 thousand mythic supplements

total of 105 omegas

Feli socketing 36 in total

Tempers assuming your accessory doesnt explode is 35

For a bracelet and plume at low level of +5 add in another 10

But yep i totally agree how easy it is to acquire all these items from the place's you've listed given the RNG involved and it's not guranteed chances.The thing is you can try and achieve somethings through the game without spending a dime and maybe 1 year later you might just be finished gearing only to start on the next tier of items.Please stop trying to make out that it is so easy to gear and acquire everything you need in game because it simply isnt.

I would have added to the list "more frequent fixes to balance the classes".

There are games that are patched periodically every 2 weeks to fix classes unbalances. Small things, but periodically. It's not possible that a game heavy pvp oriented like Aion, gets some fix every major update.

Gunners have been OP for a long time, then completely nerfed in the 5.0, and never touched again. Do we have to wait until the 6.0? Just look at the most commonly used classes. Few people played SW before, because it was a class for gays (this is litterally what several guys told me years ago). Now it's the most played class, even among men. Why? Is it no more gay? How many years do we have to wait for a fix?

5 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

Few people played SW before, because it was a class for gays (this is litterally what several guys told me years ago). Now it's the most played class, even among men. Why? Is it no more gay? 

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

10 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:
17 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

I've always felt like the gear grind is balanced with leveling -- IF you don't try to rush the leveling. So many people only care about getting to level 75, so they just do nothing except try to reach that goal. If you go from level 66 to 75 in only 1-2 months, then yeah, you're going to have a gear problem because you just haven't been playing long enough to get the gear itself, plus the necessary stones, omegas, etc. I don't think it's outrageous that those things take time. If they were handed to us on a silver platter, we'd complain about being bored -- or just flat-out complain based on jealousy as was the case during the Halloween event recently.

All you young whippersnappers and your leveling rush. Take the time to smell the flowers! xD

7 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

Gunners have been OP for a long time, then completely nerfed in the 5.0, and never touched again. Do we have to wait until the 6.0? Just look at the most commonly used classes. Few people played SW before, because it was a class for gays (this is litterally what several guys told me years ago). Now it's the most played class, even among men. Why? Is it no more gay? How many years do we have to wait for a fix?

4.8 killed Gunner-ism for many people (myself included). However, 5.0 actually helped ALL classes with the introduction of Essence and Archdaeva Manastones.

Then 5.1 and 5.5 happened and all classes got new Archdaeva skills. Some classes got more benefited from these than others.

SWs, before 4.8, were basically just another Sorc and a Mana Battery. Then it happened, and became today's Gunners. Even to this day, they are quite strong  and dont require much knowledge to run. Fortunately their 5.5 Archdaeva skill was nerfed before we got that patch.

6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I've always felt like the gear grind is balanced with leveling -- IF you don't try to rush the leveling. So many people only care about getting to level 75, so they just do nothing except try to reach that goal. If you go from level 66 to 75 in only 1-2 months, then yeah, you're going to have a gear problem because you just haven't been playing long enough to get the gear itself, plus the necessary stones, omegas, etc. I don't think it's outrageous that those things take time. If they were handed to us on a silver platter, we'd complain about being bored -- or just flat-out complain based on jealousy as was the case during the Halloween event recently.

All you young whippersnappers and your leveling rush. Take the time to smell the flowers! xD

The problem is Essence points so yes people are trying to level fast so they can compete competitively,before essence points players even if lower still had a chance even if it was a smaller one.Now with boost skills extra pvp defense,attack skill, transform and the like we have little chance.

And as i listed the amount of items needed simply to get a set of gear too+15, even if we had the luxury of taking our time it would still take a very long time,and i think your wrong about the boredeom.Why is it game;'s like world of warcraft you can level in a week or less and jump right into content and rarely be bored,this argument doesn't ring true about player's being bored if there's exciting content to do either pve or pvp player's will do it regardless,but not having the gear to do so stops most aion player's.

Even pvp i can get geared quickly or my gear is scaled and i can still have a chance to compete,aion leveling and gearing is severely broker and the koreans need to look at it if they ever hope to retain the player's left..

As to halloween event,only those select few who were making billions selling the items would be upset,cause they no longer have a monopoly on the best pve gear and now a large portion of the popualtion can also gear themselves.

18 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

So firstly underpath and munitions only have a ***Chance** to award omegas tempers and supps.

Your  reply like's to make it seem that it is so easy to obtain the materials needed to enchant or temper gear to a basic level of +15,so here some figure's about how much it take's to do a set.

5 armor pieces,a weapon your wings,and bear in mind this is assuming your omegas do not proc which is not uncommon with the nerfs.

You will need the following.

28 thousand mythic supplements

total of 105 omegas

Feli socketing 36 in total

Tempers assuming your accessory doesnt explode is 35

For a bracelet and plume at low level of +5 add in another 10

But yep i totally agree how easy it is to acquire all these items from the place's you've listed given the RNG involved and it's not guranteed chances.The thing is you can try and achieve somethings through the game without spending a dime and maybe 1 year later you might just be finished gearing only to start on the next tier of items.Please stop trying to make out that it is so easy to gear and acquire everything you need in game because it simply isnt.

You are confusing Aion, which is a business with employees, with a charity. Gear in Aion is achievable . You can get it in-game without spending a cent of your real money, it will take longer, or you can spend either a (relatively small) or much larger amount of money and speed up the process - you'll get your omegas, felicitous, etc. This supports the game or it shuts down.  It's entirely your choice- but if no one spends any money, the game dies.

16 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

I would have added to the list "more frequent fixes to balance the classes".

There are games that are patched periodically every 2 weeks to fix classes unbalances. Small things, but periodically. It's not possible that a game heavy pvp oriented like Aion, gets some fix every major update.

If classes are balanced too frequently then i's even worse, games that just result in FOTMs end up worse off than Aion. If they would rebalance on a small scale twice a year, that would be fine.

Regarding SW, I still recall the professional answer the developer gave when asked that question during the interview with Gameforge (i.e.  someone said they could deal with any class except SW, was any nerf coming?)-  the dev nearly fell off his chair, he was laughing so hard. His coworker had to cover for him.

10 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

There's a balance here- a game shouldn't be just about getting gear (PVE or PVP), over and over. Aion used to have some interesting quest lines (original Miragent for example before all the nerfs), and the campaigns were good- now it's just "kill x" number of "y", and forget getting dynamic events, or being able to influence the environment. That gets stale pretty quickly- how can anyone possibly get interested doing hundreds of runs of an instance that doesn't ever change?

3 hours ago, Calista-DN said:

You are confusing Aion, which is a business with employees, with a charity. Gear in Aion is achievable . You can get it in-game without spending a cent of your real money, it will take longer, or you can spend either a (relatively small) or much larger amount of money and speed up the process - you'll get your omegas, felicitous, etc. This supports the game or it shuts down.  It's entirely your choice- but if no one spends any money, the game dies.

Merges do not happen because the clients are happy with the companies product. It happens because the clients are dissatisfied with the direction the company is taking the product. The other reason this product is dying is simply because the company is running a shady business. Example time:

Lets talk about how the company used cheaters to boost sales.

Recently, You all know about the Fallen Poeta issue's where people were cheating to gain easy levels by killing a mob in the instance that gave lots of XP. What paying clients took away from this is that the company can catch people who are not using their product correctly and can punish them for it.

Now on to how the company can ignore exploits like this to run a shady business 

When AP and AP - GP conversion rate was the way to keep your rank, Clients that invested in the product that the company was providing had to come up against Sales boosters AKA cheaters. These cheaters would run UA instances solo and obtain far more AP Daily than the paying customer. The paying customer would then put more and more money in to the game thus increasing its sales on say an EB scrolls to gain the GP that they were losing out on vs the cheater. 

Now we all know they can catch people cheating them out of money with how they caught people cheating in Fallen Poeta. Why were the people who were doing the same thing in UA instances not banned as well? Simple they were considered Sale boosters and just got ignored because the company made more money with them being allowed to use the product and then if they banned the people who were abusing the product.

People have stopped spending money because the company is Shady. Clients that are addicted to the product can not see this issue because they can out pay the cheaters. Not everyone can out pay a cheater. 

On 11/19/2017 at 5:58 PM, Ele-DN said:

i would rather have them keep leveling the way it is.

Yeah! If they make leveling easier then all the peasants will get to 75 which should be reserved for the upper class of aion elite players that pay/cheat to get to 75!

On 11/19/2017 at 3:19 AM, Neleth-KT said:

talking about skill balancing I'll talk about some arch daeva skills

Glad

-Archdaeva version of berserk - cd need to half or else it's not worth 20 cp and maybe add attack speed too

-lv75 archddaeva glad just stupid I prefer a completely new skill

you obviously don't play gladiator

19 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Now we all know they can catch people cheating them out of money with how they caught people cheating in Fallen Poeta. Why were the people who were doing the same thing in UA instances not banned as well? Simple they were considered Sale boosters and just got ignored because the company made more money with them being allowed to use the product and then if they banned the people who were abusing the product.

People have stopped spending money because the company is Shady. Clients that are addicted to the product can not see this issue because they can out pay the cheaters. Not everyone can out pay a cheater. 

Or, you know, because someone soloing UA and collecting AP which is not identifiable by the naked eye is a lot harder to catch than someone gaining 63,747,925,598 exp in 24 hours (This is the actual exp needed from 66-75)

Archived