Dredge Griefing Really

marikazan-KT

During double AP players can understand clearing all sides for maximum AP gain.

There is a small Faction of Asmodians who seem intent on griefing Elyos simply trying to do their quests,ignoring their own side simply to grief.

If its your intention to drive away the few remaining players your doing a good job.Soon all the whales and supergeared can sit around doing nothing cause nobody will be left.

This game Truly does attract the most Toxic of players .

1 hour ago, marikazan-KT said:

During double AP players can understand clearing all sides for maximum AP gain.

There is a small Faction of Asmodians who seem intent on griefing Elyos simply trying to do their quests,ignoring their own side simply to grief.

If its your intention to drive away the few remaining players your doing a good job.Soon all the whales and supergeared can sit around doing nothing cause nobody will be left.

This game Truly does attract the most Toxic of players .

There are groups on both factions that do this. Actually when I go on undergeared alts it seems like 90% of Ely groups do this. The groups I go with on my main almost always fast end when the other team is obviously undergeared, even on double ap events it is very rare that we'll full clear or even wait for Tiak bosses.

I think I've posted about player misbehavior in general and there is a lot of overlap. These types of players are also the ones that sell their nudes openly on LFG; make rude, racist, or sexist comments; post non-constructive content on the forums; post disinformation on the forums and in LFG when people ask questions or complain about things; conspire with other trolls to get people to quit; outright cheat or exploit; etc.

We need a lot more in-game moderation. We need stricter policies in place lengthening suspensions and decreasing the threshold required to ban. We need to end the segregation of forum and game punishments. We also need to delete any links posted on the forums to any discord channel as all of them I've seen are ways to organize misbehavior of various types; some of these discords are ran by people that don't even play the game who admit they are trying to make a quick buck which is a major red flag.