Godstones events,more drops stop rich only

marikazan-KT

These godstones were so cheap in later patches even silence para dropped from the sky with events and world drops why is only pay2win allowed such a OP adavantage.Sure has chance from chests but these items should be available too all stop allowing only the super rich every possible advantage and increase droprates,add them too pass and have more events that arent ridiculous like gjoira.Every type of godstone used to be way easier and cheaper to get on retail only catering to the whales who can afford 1-200mill for a godstone.

You realize that you get free godstones through the officer quest and general quest right? You can also save up radiant/fortuneers tokens to get them too. I've never paid for a godstone, quit being lazy. Everybody on this forum wants all the PvP stuff handed out to them and cries non stop blaming everything under the sun except their own inability to play the game.

15 hours ago, Ontwo said:

You realize that you get free godstones through the officer quest and general quest right? You can also save up radiant/fortuneers tokens to get them too. I've never paid for a godstone, quit being lazy. Everybody on this forum wants all the PvP stuff handed out to them and cries non stop blaming everything under the sun except their own inability to play the game.

You realize that we all used our officer/general quests before 2.0 right? You realize paralyze doesn't drop from tokens right? You realize some people dual wield right? You realize godstones used to drop from mobs in OG Aion right?

"lazy"

"cries"

"inability"

Chill bro.

19 hours ago, Ontwo said:

People dont want gear handed to them they want to able to actually compete.Goodluck trying to kill officers most are super geared.3dredges a day every tiak nearly a year at this rate to get geared,please dont infer people are lazy.Cant do OW in gelk or iggy just roaming geared officers and xforms.

And godstones used to be far far easier to get,droprates are garbage supply is terrible and its true in later aion patches godstones were available for all not just the Rich and supergeared.

13 hours ago, Locke said:

You realize that we all used our officer/general quests before 2.0 right? You realize paralyze doesn't drop from tokens right? You realize some people dual wield right? You realize godstones used to drop from mobs in OG Aion right?

You do have a fair point about the Para stones not dropping anymore, but are we sure they aren't in the loot tables since they "fixed" them? I would imagine it's hard to tell since the game isn't really as active but it never hurts to ask.

So this thread was about only the rich being able to afford godstones which is completely untrue. It's nobody's fault but your own for using the officer and/or general godstone before 2.0, I saved mine because I knew better. Radiant and Fortuneers packs are viable ways to obtain "free" godstones whereas free means put in a bit of work to do daily/weeklies. The OP obviously has these quests still, just can't get officer/general kills or figure a way out to. Godstones are so much more available than 2.0 that I've even seen Bolvig's down to 40m which it never went below 100-150k pre-2.0. 

10 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

People dont want gear handed to them they want to able to actually compete.Goodluck trying to kill officers most are super geared.

There's no way that since the start of 2.0 you haven't had the opportunity to at least trade in enough fortuneers tokens to get either radiant tokens for a pack or the fortuneers pack itself. If you're not saving those tokens for godstones that you want to attempt  for or selling those godstones you don't want to buy the ones you want then the godstone situation is of your own fault. There are people that farm those packs on alts that are so ungeared I'd probably say coin gear might be an upgrade in some cases.

Having a godstone is not going to carry you in pvp, if you seriously cannot get 10 open world officer kills and are an Elyos pm me your IGN and I will see if we can't make it happen :) 

The officer quest is easy to complete. Join a pvp group or go to a siege. Some of the dumbest players are officers and generals, going for weapons or transforms while they're wearing rubbish armor. During double ap events, almost the entire server is officers.

EDIT: lol the forum changes the word t-r-a-s-h to rubbish.

Edited by Locke

6 minutes ago, Ontwo said:

You do have a fair point about the Para stones not dropping anymore, but are we sure they aren't in the loot tables since they "fixed" them? I would imagine it's hard to tell since the game isn't really as active but it never hurts to ask.

I've never heard of anyone seeing a godstone drop in classic. Not now, not ever. They're coming from quests.

7 minutes ago, Ontwo said:

So this thread was about only the rich being able to afford godstones which is completely untrue. It's nobody's fault but your own for using the officer and/or general godstone before 2.0, I saved mine because I knew better.

You realize this game is going to 3.0 right? I guess you should have known better.

The fact that you would even save a godstone for a year proves our point.

I've never heard of anyone seeing a godstone drop in classic. Not now, not ever. They're coming from quests.

They used to drop. Don't know about now...

You realize this game is going to 3.0 right? I guess you should have known better.

Is that a troll? Did I fall for teh bait? Because I couldn't find anything regarding to that. They always said it would stop at 2.x.

On 9/11/2022 at 12:06 PM, Conman said:

Is that a troll? Did I fall for teh bait? Because I couldn't find anything regarding to that. They always said it would stop at 2.x.

yeah it's a troll, if EU ever gets a classic server the NA will be closed because upkeep cost will be greater than the money it draws.

2 hours ago, Neferupito said:

yeah it's a troll, if EU ever gets a classic server the NA will be closed because upkeep cost will be greater than the money it draws.

Yeah, I believe that too.

Even I would go play on EU with 175ms (not much different than my current 144ms). The timezone change would be a pain, but oh well. Maybe they release a "US timezone" server hahahahaahahah (I know, I know, just saying!!!!!!!).

On 9/18/2022 at 2:31 AM, Ontwo said:

@Locke para godstone just dropped off enraged meno

How convinient! Now all that you have to do is take Divine, find another 20 or more players (I think?) then rollfor a POSSIBLE drop.

I guess the problem is fixed now.

(this is not a rant at you but the game)

9 hours ago, Conman said:

How convinient! Now all that you have to do is take Divine, find another 20 or more players (I think?) then rollfor a POSSIBLE drop.

I guess the problem is fixed now.

(this is not a rant at you but the game)

I know it's not directed to me but I never wanted to convey that it did resolve any issue, just saw one drop there. At least (on a good note) it should get more people to do divine and ED did unlock meno right there on the spot for everybody so whoever showed up, was in league and put in the effort got a shot at that godstone.

They should just put the para in the radiant pack. Still yet this entire thread is garbo since you can get radiant packs from fortuneers and radiant tokens for free. The only good point out of this is the inaccessibility to the Para godstone which I even opened a thread on asking about seeing one in 2.0+ but I just posted here to let Locke know I finally saw one.

Edited by Ontwo

It would be nice if they would drop more often (if they even drop at all, I've never personally seen one drop in Classic) inside of dungeons.~ Granted we can indeed get them from the tokens and the quests, they should still be a bit more accessible than they currently are. That's just how I feel about it though. 

3 hours ago, Ontwo said:

I know it's not directed to me but I never wanted to convey that it did resolve any issue, just saw one drop there. At least (on a good note) it should get more people to do divine and ED did unlock meno right there on the spot for everybody so whoever showed up, was in league and put in the effort got a shot at that godstone.

They should just put the para in the radiant pack. Still yet this entire thread is garbo since you can get radiant packs from fortuneers and radiant tokens for free. The only good point out of this is the inaccessibility to the Para godstone which I even opened a thread on asking about seeing one in 2.0+ but I just posted here to let Locke know I finally saw one.

Oh I know your intention was not to say it was fixed, that's me ranting at NC. xD

2 hours ago, Cookie said:

It would be nice if they would drop more often (if they even drop at all, I've never personally seen one drop in Classic) inside of dungeons.~ Granted we can indeed get them from the tokens and the quests, they should still be a bit more accessible than they currently are. That's just how I feel about it though. 

It definitely would. But god forbid us from having good things over here.

6 hours ago, Cookie said:

This 100%.I simply do not understand Ncsoft logic in retail godstones were abundant every type could be gotten from broker there was tons of events with them,now they are Truly for the rich only or if can get officer kills,if you took a break or are a return player goodluck even finding the low level ranks needed too progress too officer/general kills.

Everything in this version has supply side issues godstones,manastones materials all terrible,it almost feels like they are trying to force players into buying quna to be able too afford items.You cant even do those quests from 40 because there are literally no players in leveling zones of needed ranks,so you hit 55 with no gear and meant to go open world.

Be honest try gelk iggy pvp as fresh 55 your dead in 2 hits its nothing but zergling groups and high ranks.This isnt a healthy game all progress takes far too much unless your a no lifer who can dedicate 12 hours a day too a game.

Also going too add the following.Im currently on holidays and i see everday the same people all the geared and officer Ranks who obviously no life it because they are on easily 12 hours a day as i have put in extra time lately.So please dont use this argument everyone wants things easy and its all not hard.

This is meant to be a game not a JOB where if you are new,take a break it takes a year or so to catch up.And when Eu aion hits game will die even more.

Gearing and obtaining items should not be a Job and take this long or cost so much,anyways enjoy the dead game worse than retail at least that version up until 4.0 was decent for everything.

4 hours ago, Conman said:

I think that's what everyne would like tbh. BUT since they will most likely never remove them, then make them abundant.

I would love too see them gone also.How is pvp about skill when you can be back to back silenced or pararylzed with no way too debuff it unless its group pvp.They are the dumbest addition to a game, silence procs far too much.Pvp should be about skill and timing not winning cause hey i silence you back to back but they wont remove that would be too smart making pvp about timing and skill and not stupid chesse mechanics.And only those who rely on godstones will defend them,we all know its a cheese mechanic but since people need every advantage too win in this game.

On 9/20/2022 at 2:43 AM, Stormwing said:

@Cookie:
I disagree. Godstones should be removed from the game entirely.

They're never going to remove them, sadly. I'd rather have them removed as well, so we don't disagree.~ Just, if they're not going to be removed, I'd prefer them to be more accessible.