September 22nd = Anniversary

Arhangelos

Next week, on Thursday, we have the anniversary. I assume that on Wednesday we will get an announcement for the anniversary events.

Last year the events were dead awful, if you all remember anything from Juny/July 2021 or something until almost half a year later we got awful rewards (until they gave us half a snowball event)

SO.... what do you guys wish we get this year?

- I am sure we will get some passive XP/AP boost, some cake buff probably too and during the 22nd we will probably get some higher boost.
- We used to get kumuki around this time.
- We haven't gotten the other shugo instance (3 players that use freeze bombs etc, I forget the name) for quite some time.
- Daeva Dash is also an event we could get during the anniversary, all with its glitches and abusers of glitches (I hate that gap bridge rubber banding us to the beginning if we run it too fast.)

~~~

One thing I would never want to see again is the snake event. Please delete it from the database!

Edited by Arhangelos

i cant remeber the name of it , but id like to see the asperanta event where we took a camp and farmed the red and gold apples. but i'd like to see more of a oppertunity of  higher level passives dropping for those of us who still yet dont have them, plus maybe some dazz gem/ rune boxes, and legendary contracts as rewards. that was a fun event that seemed to keep alot of  players busy.

I see the event about the 13th anniversary started. Looked inside the dreamworld searching for vendors and quests. Found no quests, and only vending machines giving unknown goods for tghe anniversary coins. There is a list  of Bdoba Robot items for 20 13th Anniversary coins here https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/happy-13th-anniversary-aion , but the machines are 3. Do they have same list of items or different?  

The Atreian passport: the  "Daevanion coupon"  on the 1st and on the 28th day, do they have same contents?

9 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

I see the event about the 13th anniversary started. Looked inside the dreamworld searching for vendors and quests. Found no quests, and only vending machines giving unknown goods for tghe anniversary coins. There is a list  of Bdoba Robot items for 20 13th Anniversary coins here https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/happy-13th-anniversary-aion , but the machines are 3. Do they have same list of items or different?  

The Atreian passport: the  "Daevanion coupon"  on the 1st and on the 28th day, do they have same contents?

Yes that post was wishful thinking, but none of what I said came to be true.

This years anniversary is equally awful like last year's.

• 4 weeks later...

From the event description:  "Event items will be deleted during the regular maintenance on October 19, 2022 (Wednesday)
2. Items to which [Event] is applied may be deleted after notification." What exactly event items will be deleted? Coins or not only coins? What about minion contracts? Will the Dreamworld be closed on Oct.12?