Weekly Server Maintenance - September 14, 2022 [AION]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

I have in fact read them all  and I actually surfaced the Minion S issue first thing this morning. ;)  I apologize that I didn't return to the forum at that time to let you know that it's  being looked into. The moment I have more information for you, I'll be back to share it.

Thanks all,

-EMpulse

36 minutes ago, EMPulse said:

I have in fact read them all  and I actually surfaced the Minion S issue first thing this morning. ;)  I apologize that I didn't return to the forum at that time to let you know that it's  being looked into. The moment I have more information for you, I'll be back to share it.

Thanks all,

-EMpulse

What happen if i opened the box that you give today, the wrong box? 

• Aion Team

Folks - 

I only have a partial update for you. Our team over here apologizes for the Minion S issue and is working on the problem. I may not have the info on what course of action is being taken until tomorrow (just to set proper expectations). SO appreciate your patience!

-EMpulse

it is wonderful to read that they are taking us into account is really appreciated, the important thing is that it is resolved, also for those who still try to get the minion S with the roll box and fail, even knowing that it was a box of selection not roll, but the intention to solve and give us the corresponding box is very appreciated,   we will wait for what we have to expect.

32 minutes ago, EMPulse said:

Folks - 

I only have a partial update for you. Our team over here apologizes for the Minion S issue and is working on the problem. I may not have the info on what course of action is being taken until tomorrow (just to set proper expectations). SO appreciate your patience!

-EMpulse

Thanks for speaking up that you guys are aware of the issue. That's what we needed to see. 👍

1 hour ago, EMPulse said:

Thanks all,

-EMpulse

Ohhh! I understand, you wanted to keep us all in suspense. 🙈 

(Pssssst: Not the best idea.) 

1 hour ago, AnkaIiz said:

What do you think will happen with the people who already opened the box? 

Possible outcomes I can think of for this mess up:

-They resend the right box to everyone and players get to keep both boxes
-They make people send in tickets to customer support to resolve each case, so then they only have to deal with people who really care they got the wrong one
-They come up with some other random compensation to try and fix their error that doesn't really make players happy
-They send out enough Minium for 10 rolls to people instead of resending the proper boxes 
-They discover a way to remove minions from player accounts that have used the contract and send them the proper box
-They discover a way to remove minions from player accounts that have used the contract, send them the proper box and compensate them for any used Minium
-They discover a way to remove stuff from people's mailboxes and send them the right one as a replacement
-They ask people to claim the box out of their mailbox, remove the item from their inventory and replace it with the right box
-They replace the contract in people's inventory with the right box
-They replace the contract in people's inventory with the right box and give back any Minium used for rolling to get it

I'm sure there's other variations/possibilities that I can come up with. Those were the first that came to mind.

2 hours ago, AnkaIiz said:

What do you think will happen with the people who already opened the box? 

I could recommend, remove the minion and box, send some kinah as compensation for what they have spent if they used to sacrifice or use it as SS, add some minion rank S fragments and a minion Rank S lvl 4 selection box is a way for players to motivate themselves.

• Aion Team

Hello, everyone!

My name is Wissp and I'm on another NCSOFT game, but I'm filling in for EMpulse who is off today! She asked that I follow up with everyone here about the Minion S reward situation.

We are now in the process of rectifying the issue and begin distributing the "Grade S Minion Contract Selection Box (10 Types)" to those who participated in the Minion Promotion as soon as possible. The hope is that distribution will begin by end of day, but it could take a little longer and a bit of time for everyone who is eligible to receive it - but rest assured that it's on the way!

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

8 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Hello, everyone!

My name is Wissp and I'm on another NCSOFT game, but I'm filling in for EMpulse who is off today! She asked that I follow up with everyone here about the Minion S reward situation.

We are now in the process of rectifying the issue and begin distributing the "Grade S Minion Contract Selection Box (10 Types)" to those who participated in the Minion Promotion as soon as possible. The hope is that distribution will begin by end of day, but it could take a little longer and a bit of time for everyone who is eligible to receive it - but rest assured that it's on the way!

Hi, thanks for the information, i have a question, do you know what is going to happen with those people who opened and used the box that was delivered by mistake? 

what happened to the people who used the box and spent materials? please hopefully provide help in that aspect, I think if you leave us the current minion of the wrong box and give us another box would be a lot of motivation for many players to continue playing, it would be a great surprise on your part as a reward also of the error of the wrong box.

• Aion Team
7 minutes ago, HansardG said:

what happened to the people who used the box and spent materials? please hopefully provide help in that aspect, I think if you leave us the current minion of the wrong box and give us another box would be a lot of motivation for many players to continue playing, it would be a great surprise on your part as a reward also of the error of the wrong box.

We will not be removing the original reward that was sent in error. The "Grade S Minion Contract Selection Box (10 Types)" being sent out now, are for all players who fulfilled the requirements of the Minion Promotion. I hope this correctly answers your question!

@EMpulse It's your day off! Why are you logging into work? 🤔 Take a break and relax!!!

UrrC3ne.png

0RQBwN7.png

4 hours ago, Wissp said:

Hello, everyone!

Thanks for the update!

Do me a favor and scold her for not enjoying her day off!!

3 hours ago, HansardG said:

it is incredible news, a grain of support for all of us, it is really appreciated, I hope that many players are motivated to continue playing with this great surprise and reward, thank you very much

It's good they decided to compensate their mistake. I do want to add in that they can't remove minions from people's account once the contract is already used, so they took the easiest approach and resent the box. 🤷‍♀️

On 9/14/2022 at 11:59 PM, Arhangelos said:

These are the enchant rates, you are almost not supposed to make any of them +15.

Even a +10 set would make you a killing machine.

paragon.jpg

You need thousands of dollars to get one single +10. Then 11-15 is, on average, 250 stones per level. 

Its hard to get one stone unless you have tens of thousands to spend and no you can't farm 250 stones in Kaldor in any reasonable amount of time!

On 9/16/2022 at 5:17 PM, Wissp said:

Hello, everyone!

Hello!  We still have not received the appropriate selection box. It isn't game-breaking to get 2 boxes especially when one is rng, so please do send. Most people doing for an alt anyway or people could get SS which we all should have by now if old players anyway if the system was more fair.

1 hour ago, Zappies-DN said:

You need thousands of dollars to get one single +10. Then 11-15 is, on average, 250 stones per level. 

Its hard to get one stone unless you have tens of thousands to spend and no you can't farm 250 stones in Kaldor in any reasonable amount of time!

That is correct, also a side note is that the link above has wrong enchant rates, for example my +8 weapon 1.3% chance to go to class +9, not 2.6%

On 16/09/2022 at 17:17, Wissp said:

Olá pessoal!

Meu nome é Wissp e estou em outro jogo NCSOFT, mas estou substituindo o EMpulse que está de folga hoje! Ela pediu que eu acompanhasse todos aqui sobre a situação da recompensa do Minion S.

Estamos agora no processo de corrigir o problema e começar a distribuir a "Caixa de Seleção de Contrato de Minion Grau S (10 Tipos)" para aqueles que participaram da Promoção Minion o mais rápido possível. A esperança é que a distribuição comece até o final do dia, mas pode demorar um pouco mais e um pouco de tempo para todos que são elegíveis para recebê-la - mas tenha certeza de que está a caminho!

Muito obrigado pela paciência e compreensão!

It's been 5 days and so far I haven't gotten a response and neither has my lvl4 selectable Minion. Any GM to help with this?

On 15/09/2022 at 14:24, EMpulse said:

Na verdade, eu li todos eles e, na verdade, trouxe à tona a edição Minion S logo de manhã. ;)  Peço desculpas por não ter retornado ao fórum naquele momento para informar que está sendo analisado. Assim que tiver mais informações para vocês, volto para compartilhar.

Obrigado a todos,

-EMpulso

It's been 5 days and so far I haven't gotten a response and neither has my lvl4 selectable Minion. Any GM to help with this?

• Aion Team

Hello again, everyone!

There is currently an issue with sending the "Grade S Minion Contract Selection Box (10 Types)" to affected players and it will need to be fixed during this week's maintenance. Players should start to see the rewards in their mailboxes following the maintenance on Wednesday, September 21. It may still take up to a day before the rewards are received.

We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this matter may have caused. Thank you once again for your continued patience!