Minion Promotion Event Reward Is Incorrect

GenericUser46108

Uh....

Can anyone explain why we received a re-rollable box for the recent minion promotion, when the announcement page specifically stated that we would be receiving a selectable box? These are two completely different things? 

The promotion states: 

Daevas interested in participating in the promotion need only attempt to synthesize several Grade A Rank 4 minions, and they will be awarded a Grade S Minion Contract Selection Box (10 Types). It should also be noted that Customer Support will not be offering restoration of Minion Combination items during the event, so be careful with your Combinations! The types and quantities of qualifying synthesis attempts are below: 

Grade S Minion Contract Selection Box (10 Types). So why did we receive a re-rollable box? Why did we receive a salvage box?

I'm aware that past minion promotions have given a re-rollable box. HOWEVER, those promotions stated we would be receiving that item, and here is proof: 

https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/minion-promotion

Players who fulfill either of these two conditions will receive a [BCM] Grade S Minion Contract Salvage Box.

I would very much like for the correct item to be sent out to players. I hope this is a mistake because it's extremely deceptive and misleading (I'd actually call it a complete lie)  if that isn't the case. 

@EMPulse@Loki

3 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Did they send the minions finally?

They did, but they sent the wrong boxes. Instead of selection boxes they sent rerollable RNG ones. Making it more false advertising if/until they make it right. And @EMPulse, telling us to message support is not a good way to fix it, a lot of people wont read the forums, so either send a survey in-game or just fix it for everyone. https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188074779/

this is the item you advertised as a reward, and you sold items for real money to get it, so make it right.

Can anyone tell me the difference between each minion so I can choose mine?

for example :
Vivified Viola and Rugged Viola
Valiant Hyperion and Fierce Hyperion
Valiant Kromede and Fierce Kromede
and for Modor too...
Does anyone have a link showing the difference between them?
Thanks to anyone who can help. 🙂

1 hour ago, Chardonnay-DN said:

for example :
and for Modor too...

The difference is in the extra stats they give,

Vivified Viola gives extra 95 healing boost, Rugged Viola gives 2500hp

Deft Sheba 1100 accuracy, Deadly Sheba 780 or so Crit

Fierce Kromede 185 pvp attack, Valiant Kromede 185 pve attack

Fierce Hyperion 190 pvp defense, Valiant Hyperion 190 pve defense

Agile/Stubborn Modor 660 evasion/magic resist, dont remember which one was which

also have in mind that Viola splendor is only magic attack increase buff, so if you are playing physical it might not be the best buff for you,

and when you do Ss minion, when using the same type of minion you get double the stats, like if you have 2 Rugged Viola in Ss, you will get 5000 hp, 2 Fierce Kromede 370 pvp attack and so on.

Edited by Viseris-KT

17 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

Agile/Stubborn Modor 660 evasion/magic resist, dont remember which one was which

also have in mind that Viola splendor is only magic attack increase buff, so if you are playing physical it might not be the best buff for you,

and when you do Ss minion, when using the same type of minion you get double the stats, like if you have 2 Rugged Viola in Ss, you will get 5000 hp, 2 Fierce Kromede 370 pvp attack and so on.

Thanks a lot for the help ♥

3 hours ago, Chardonnay-DN said:

for example :
and for Modor too...

There's a spreadsheet with the stats.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyypPhBZ-XT2oWfqygJZbXlJ59qF5jssi2hnbZlcp6E/edit#gid=0

There's a previous forum post with some information on it as well.

2 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

Maybe have a look at the powerbook https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Minions

I demand response and refund on this, I can't pay for the mistake of a team that doesn't pay attention to its players. I spend a lot of NCcoin on this game, I can't admit that kind of mistake! if nothing is done, I will look for the complaint and dissatisfaction channels, at the same time, I will warn all players within the game to do the same!! I demand an answer from the Staff that in recent days has been lacking in service, lack of commitment and word with its players! after all, we are the ones who keep the Game alive, I demand that the correct reward be claimed!!!😒

Edited by MeioKG

1 hour ago, MeioKG said:

I demand response and refund on this, I can't pay for the mistake of a team that doesn't pay attention to its players. I spend a lot of NCcoin on this game, I can't admit that kind of mistake! if nothing is done, I will look for the complaint and dissatisfaction channels, at the same time, I will warn all players within the game to do the same!! I demand an answer from the Staff that in recent days has been lacking in service, lack of commitment and word with its players! after all, we are the ones who keep the Game alive, I demand that the correct reward be claimed!!!😒

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/11000-weekly-server-maintenance-september-14-2022-aion/page/2/#comment-110140