Looking forward to The Six missing Ancient transformation sale. @Empulse

WidWid

@EMpulse

Can you guys look into having a sale or event for The 6 Ancient transformation that we're missing out for years? Many of us are waiting for a good sale/event for these 6 ancient transformation. Cat Doctor, Cat Nurse, Hanbok Cuddly, Hanbok Fuddly, Warm Winter Fox, Fluffy Winter Fox  .

Since you guys are pushing Autumn hanboks into sale, we as players are looking forward to  the  6 Ancient transformations sale/event. ( Cat Doctor, Cat Nurse, Hanbok Cuddly, Hanbok Fuddly, Warm Winter Fox, Fluffy Winter Fox  ).

Please make it happen soon! Not too expensive and hopefully able to obtain some of them through event not just pay to win means.

Thank you

@EMpulse thank you ! Hopefully we get to see this sale soon! Like real soon! We wouldn't mind it to come tomorrow :D  It's about time other players can catch up with these 6 Ancient transformation that we're missing from the first few sale when they were introduced. Been waiting for it for years now :)

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Zappies-DN said:

It would be amazing if they could make a box selectable. Some people are 4/6 or 3/6, and 5/6...they could spend a lot of BCM and end up with no progress. Just a thought, thanks!

Would be nice yeah, but you know that all this rng stuff is by design. Why sell you something directly, when they can sell you the chance for something multiple times, and depending on your luck it could be infinite times while triggering a gambling addiction in the process. Win/win for them.

• 1 month later...

Still no news regarding to the 6 rare ancient transformation that gives great transformation collection stats that we need. :(

I was hoping maybe they would do an event or sale for the winter foxes since it's Christmas time...or all 6 of them that we need still to no avail.

@EMpulse can you look onto this again?

Alot of us are still waiting for this sale..

@EMpulse How about sell reroll golden keys on BCM? support team they dont take tokens for restore transformation box anymore

We need keys for reroll now because that breath things take half years to get x6 piece for combine a box

Edited by SES

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 2:14 PM, Widya-DN said:

@EMpulse

Can you guys look into having a sale or event for The 6 Ancient transformation that we're missing out for years? Many of us are waiting for a good sale/event for these 6 ancient transformation. Cat Doctor, Cat Nurse, Hanbok Cuddly, Hanbok Fuddly, Warm Winter Fox, Fluffy Winter Fox  .

Since you guys are pushing Autumn hanboks into sale, we as players are looking forward to  the  6 Ancient transformations sale/event. ( Cat Doctor, Cat Nurse, Hanbok Cuddly, Hanbok Fuddly, Warm Winter Fox, Fluffy Winter Fox  ).

Please make it happen soon! Not too expensive and hopefully able to obtain some of them through event not just pay to win means.

Thank you

Heyyy! Looks like your wish came true! 

The following items are coming to the BCM:

Hanbok Cuddly/Comfy Apostle Transformation Shard Bundle (6400 BCC)

Hanbok Cuddly/Comfy Harvest Revel Transformation Shard Bundle (6400 BCC)

Special Hanbok Cuddly/Comfy Transformation Bundle (2400 BCC)

This sale is a freaking joke. It isn't the same one as before where it gives a good chance to get the rare 6 ancient transformation. I've spent quite abit and I still got ZERO, 0 , freaking rare ancient. 

This game has become a p2w fest and fully RNG bs and its not the same as before anymore.

Can you imagine spending hundreds and not obtaining 1 of the rare ancient? WHAT HAS THEY DONE TO THIS GAME ? Greedy as hell. It's transformation that is LONG  OVERDUE that they shouldve released through FREE EVENTS. 

I dont mind paying yea, but NOT HUndreds for ZERO of these rare ancient transform.

The game has become real stupid thats why so many players have left

Not to mention, on the transformation 70 types description itself, it says , it has a chance to give 4 of the rare ancient, not all 6 like the previous winter fox sale.

This is a joke. With such low rate of obtaining rare ancient compared to previous sale, why are we living backwards? It should be easier to obtain content that is outdated or has been awhile. These rare 6 ancient transformation has been in the game for a long while now and yet you guys lock it away and made it EVEN harder to obtain? That is why Aion players are leaving one by one and those numbers of players that are online that you get on data are the freaking bots that you NCSOFT management should do something about. @EMpulse

17 hours ago, Widya-DN said:

This sale is a freaking joke. It isn't the same one as before where it gives a good chance to get the rare 6 ancient transformation. I've spent quite abit and I still got ZERO, 0 , freaking rare ancient. 

This game has become a p2w fest and fully RNG bs and its not the same as before anymore.

Actually this game has completely moved away from Pay to Win... It has now become 99.99 % Pay to Lose ....  Chances of you getting anything you want or need no matter how many hundreds or thousands of dollars you spend is pretty much next to nothing.   The last few events completely turned me off to the game like I have never been turned off before.   I get nausiated now just thinking of logging in and playing it.  Time to move on

There is a good rule... never buy anything with real money that is not a direct item.

Buying pouches that need to be opened with a chance to get something good or bad, is a sure bet to lose! Unless you are willing to spend hundreds of dollars on each pouch thing, do not bother.