Do a Fresh Start Server with no pay2win.

marikazan-KT

You lost a huge chunk of player in the start because of candys and pay2win.

How about a fresh Start server with no RMT and Pay2win passes and a game thats actually policed and see what version is more successful.

Sure have a shop but skins and cosmetics only no advantage items and see what happens.

This server is a joke just RMT and quna pass wallet warriors who cant pvp at all unless outgear the player and dodge other wallet warriors everytime to gain easymode wins.

If not just shut it down Classic is a failed experiment same old story hackers,ap traders and cheaters everywhere dont even police your game is just a last ditch cash grab instead of making a successful classic version.

And lastly to all those Supposedly top rank legions and players who think they good at Pvp most of you aint leigt and everyone knows it,that your carried by wallet swiping.

2 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

You lost a huge chunk of player in the start because of candys and pay2win.

How about a fresh Start server with no RMT and Pay2win passes and a game thats actually policed and see what version is more successful.

Sure have a shop but skins and cosmetics only no advantage items and see what happens.

This server is a joke just RMT and quna pass wallet warriors who cant pvp at all unless outgear the player and dodge other wallet warriors everytime to gain easymode wins.

If not just shut it down Classic is a failed experiment same old story hackers,ap traders and cheaters everywhere dont even police your game is just a last ditch cash grab instead of making a successful classic version.

And lastly to all those Supposedly top rank legions and players who think they good at Pvp most of you aint leigt and everyone knows it,that your carried by wallet swiping.

I agree with you about a new server without those things, but they wont ever try to ban all bots to avoid RMT... and even if it's not bots, people will RMT regardless, in a smaller scale, but still.

BUT on the other hand, if the current state of the game bothers you SO MUCH, why not just quit? I'm not trying to be mean, just reasonable.

They already failed in classic in launch day. You think they learned anything?

5 hours ago, Conman said:

BUT on the other hand, if the current state of the game bothers you SO MUCH, why not just quit? I'm not trying to be mean, just reasonable.

This is what 99% of the players have already done, if this is your wish then you wish the game to die.

5 hours ago, Conman said:

I agree with you about a new server without those things, but they wont ever try to ban all bots to avoid RMT... and even if it's not bots, people will RMT regardless, in a smaller scale, but still.

Ok firstly all it would take is 1 GM being on a few a hours everyday too ban bots.

Secondly how about an active anti cheat program like most mmos have.

Rmt could be slowed if they had a program monitoring transactions of kinah,with such a small population this isnt hard anything over 50mill monitored.

Lastly i have invested a fair bit of time into characters,and i will continue to raise issues.

People pay for a sub and hackers ap traders still run rampant its disgraceful police their game with a few hundred players if that shouldnt be hard.

5 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

Ok firstly all it would take is 1 GM being on a few a hours everyday too ban bots.

Rmt could be slowed if they had a program monitoring transactions of kinah,with such a small population this isnt hard anything over 50mill monitored.

Lastly i have invested a fair bit of time into characters,and i will continue to raise issues.

People pay for a sub and hackers ap traders still run rampant its disgraceful police their game with a few hundred players if that shouldnt be hard.

Anticheats are bypassed usually. Active inspection on bots is the only way. You cannot be 100% sure people do real money trade, that's nearly impossible. People will find ways to do it. So only active inspection could solve the bot issue.

Edited by SumonaLisa

7 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

If they didn't do it when we had 5k players they aren't going to do it with < 500.  I saw this coming early and had to make the choice of throwing down THOUSANDS of USD to stay competitive or just move on. I loved this game LOVED it but NCwest let it die.

22 hours ago, SumonaLisa said:

They already failed in classic in launch day. You think they learned anything?

This is what 99% of the players have already done, if this is your wish then you wish the game to die.

That's not what I wish. And what I may or may not wish should have no power into his decision, lol. My point still stands.

Unfortunately RMT would still find a way to happen even on a fresh start server. No game is completely rid of it. Even on the live version of Aion where trading kinah is disabled they still find ways via broker to sell their kinah... It's just a sad fact of gaming, and MMOs especially, RMT will always exist. 

Not to mention that at this point with EU Classic officially announced, if people want some sort of "fresh start" they'll likely head over there or to some pserver.

8 hours ago, Cookie said:

Not to mention that at this point with EU Classic officially announced, if people want some sort of "fresh start" they'll likely head over there or to some pserver.

Absolutely yes. Easiest decision ever to move to EU classic. It will end up the same, but at least it's a fresh start for a while...

Just now, Conman said:

Absolutely yes. Easiest decision ever to move to EU classic. It will end up the same, but at least it's a fresh start for a while...

Tbh I'll probably play there for a bit myself. I've got a lot of EU friends and I started Aion in the EU community anyways. XD

27 minutes ago, Cookie said:

Tbh I'll probably play there for a bit myself. I've got a lot of EU friends and I started Aion in the EU community anyways. XD

The timezone will be a pain for me. I'll probably miss most Dredgions and Sieges, but idgaf. NCwest had it's chance. They could have done all of those changes that they are finally pushing 6+ months ago (and my best guess is that they have inside info on EU classic being released soon), or even BEFORE launching the game, but chose not to.

I'm betting that EU classic will be all of the same stuff, same problems all over again most likely (let's not fool ourselves here, its GF afterall), but as I said, it's a fresh start at least.

16 minutes ago, Conman said:

The timezone will be a pain for me. I'll probably miss most Dredgions and Sieges, but idgaf. NCwest had it's chance. They could have done all of those changes that they are finally pushing 6+ months ago (and my best guess is that they have inside info on EU classic being released soon), or even BEFORE launching the game, but chose not to.

I'm betting that EU classic will be all of the same stuff, same problems all over again most likely (let's not fool ourselves here, its GF afterall), but as I said, it's a fresh start at least.

It should actually be preferable for me since the sieges and whatnot should be during my free time. But honestly, the EU community tends to be a bit hardier when it comes to Aion. They won't fuss nearly as much about a sub because they have been paying one the entire time for Aion. Even when the game went "Free-to-play" you still needed a sub (goldpack) to do just about anything. So they will be much more amicable to the idea of having to pay a sub for classic. At least, that's my experience and thoughts on the matter. 

2 hours ago, Cookie said:

It should actually be preferable for me since the sieges and whatnot should be during my free time. But honestly, the EU community tends to be a bit hardier when it comes to Aion. They won't fuss nearly as much about a sub because they have been paying one the entire time for Aion. Even when the game went "Free-to-play" you still needed a sub (goldpack) to do just about anything. So they will be much more amicable to the idea of having to pay a sub for classic. At least, that's my experience and thoughts on the matter. 

Oh I wasn't mentioning the sub. More like the P2W and the mistakes. xD

I just hope the Drops are better on EU only people running bots 24/7 or lucky with boxes are getting godtsones.Only 3 silence godstones atm and all asking 160mill.

Manastones and Godstones never used to be this high price except on release there is a really limited supply on server and as i said in another post only the rich can afford this.While nc might be making some changes if cant socket manastones cheaper and get godstones more easily too compete with these rich players then games gonna die even more with Eu release.

And even medal boxes now lol 1mil plus goodluck affording to compete with people will Take easy year for a new person to gear up farming AP and medals now while people with millions of AP and hundreds of medals get further ahead.

Gear should drop in cost with Each tier i.e level 50 gear should be halved and the 55 halved with 60 gear release its common in most mmos to reduce/make last tier easier to obtain but not this game.

Edited by marikazan-KT

1 hour ago, marikazan-KT said:

I just hope the Drops are better on EU only people running bots 24/7 or lucky with boxes are getting godtsones.Only 3 silence godstones atm and all asking 160mill.

Manastones and Godstones never used to be this high price except on release there is a really limited supply on server and as i said in another post only the rich can afford this.While nc might be making some changes if cant socket manastones cheaper and get godstones more easily too compete with these rich players then games gonna die even more with Eu release.

And even medal boxes now lol 1mil plus goodluck affording to compete with people will Take easy year for a new person to gear up farming AP and medals now while people with millions of AP and hundreds of medals get further ahead.

Gear should drop in cost with Each tier i.e level 50 gear should be halved and the 55 halved with 60 gear release its common in most mmos to reduce/make last tier easier to obtain but not this game.

Dude you can't even finish your officer quest and I am just passively doing it on an alt :D that godstone ain't going to carry you quit crying about it. You can get Radiant and Fortuneers tokens to gamble for godstones. If you don't have one by now it's your own fault.

11 minutes ago, Ontwo said:

Dude you can't even finish your officer quest and I am just passively doing it on an alt :D that godstone ain't going to carry you quit crying about it. You can get Radiant and Fortuneers tokens to gamble for godstones. If you don't have one by now it's your own fault.

Ok so i quit for like 8 months i cant find ranks needed for a start.Secondly really Godstones doesnt carry people? Thats why i get back to back silences and cant do Anything??

Too say godstones dont carry people is just a laugh para and silence carry loads of classes to say otherwise is just a lie.

And yet again Godstones were NEVER EVER THIS HARD TO GET BEFORE.

Edited by marikazan-KT

1 hour ago, Ontwo said:

I had even DMd that guy about going with my alt to do dredge and the officer quest for his godstone that he cannot even complete himself. At this point he's just whining to literally get stuff handed to him.

He is not wrong about his main point, though. Suply is bad.

Also if you are returning now or starting, it will definitely take longer to complete those quests as everyone that was here for 5+ months is waaaaaaaay ahead of you and will most likely kill you very easily. Which is OK, but that is exactly my point: it is harder now than at the start. Not for the godstone quest only, but for everything, literally, due to the low population + nerfs.

I felt bad for another Ranger the other day in arena. I'm nowere max geared (+10 tac bow with 30ne combine + silence gs from quest, 4/5 40e +10 full stones and lvl 30 pvp accs) but man I killed him so easily... =/ It wasn't even fun, I only did it because I need the insignias and AP.

And I do believe godstones carry people too... not everyone, ofc, but definitely carry some.

18 minutes ago, Conman said:

He is not wrong about his main point, though. Suply is bad.

Also if you are returning now or starting, it will definitely take longer to complete those quests as everyone that was here for 5+ months is waaaaaaaay ahead of you and will most likely kill you very easily. Which is OK, but that is exactly my point: it is harder now than at the start. Not for the godstone quest only, but for everything, literally, due to the low population + nerfs.

I felt bad for another Ranger the other day in arena. I'm nowere max geared (+10 tac bow with 30ne combine + silence gs from quest, 4/5 40e +10 full stones and lvl 30 pvp accs) but man I killed him so easily... =/ It wasn't even fun, I only did it because I need the insignias and AP.

And I do believe godstones carry people too... not everyone, ofc, but definitely carry some.

Yeah I mean I'm a caster class so getting silence proc'd non stop sucks but I can still run around and kite. 

So there was an entire thread discussion on this already and yeah I agree the supply is bad, but what was ultimately brought to that entire thread was people agreeing that yeah he should at least be able to easily obtain his officer quest by group pvp or siege alone. His point that the godstones are for the rich only is not true because you can trade in radiant tokens and fortuneers tokens for them which he should have already been able to do.

What I meant by godstone carry was it's not going to carry him. I agree a dual wield para proc is a little nutty right. 

Even on my alt that's not geared at all or my friends alt that has DC gear we are getting the kills and quests in. His previous excuse was "Officers are too geared to kill." So yeah I have reached out and attempted to help him to his dreams of a godstone carry but he never replied so at this point it's just whining.

Aion is pvp based and the gear difference can make it really difficult granted but lucky for him the new event has godstones in it so he can get one there.

5 hours ago, Ontwo said:

Yeah I mean I'm a caster class so getting silence proc'd non stop sucks but I can still run around and kite. 

So there was an entire thread discussion on this already and yeah I agree the supply is bad, but what was ultimately brought to that entire thread was people agreeing that yeah he should at least be able to easily obtain his officer quest by group pvp or siege alone. His point that the godstones are for the rich only is not true because you can trade in radiant tokens and fortuneers tokens for them which he should have already been able to do.

What I meant by godstone carry was it's not going to carry him. I agree a dual wield para proc is a little nutty right. 

Even on my alt that's not geared at all or my friends alt that has DC gear we are getting the kills and quests in. His previous excuse was "Officers are too geared to kill." So yeah I have reached out and attempted to help him to his dreams of a godstone carry but he never replied so at this point it's just whining.

Aion is pvp based and the gear difference can make it really difficult granted but lucky for him the new event has godstones in it so he can get one there.

You can definitely do the officer's quest, but it's going to take a while. And since you need multiple weapons for most classes, you need more than one godstone also. It's not as simple as you make it be. Do you know how many Crusader boxes I have open? Around 13 so far and I do it on 3 characters. From those 13 I got 1 Silence and 1 Blind. Sounds like a lot, but it's a shiton of work and we shouldn't need to do that for a Godstone.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Nesuferit said:

I wonder what will happen to this server once gameforge will release european Classic...I mean tons of players here invested time and money for a dieing server, probably one that will close in the end.

As if Gameforge will be any better with Aion Classic? They ruined original Aion even worse when they started running their own servers. RIP Euro Aion Classic before it even started.

2 hours ago, 2s65F09 said:

As if Gameforge will be any better with Aion Classic? They ruined original Aion even worse when they started running their own servers. RIP Euro Aion Classic before it even started.

Except Aion EU has many more players than Aion NA. NCsoft fked Aion, not Gameforge. Gameforge publishes, NC develops. Sure one can argue about cash shop... but NA had it too, and KR had it too. The game died everywere if you compare it to the 3.0~~ patch, even in KR.

But I agree with you that EU Classic will end up the same as NA, most likely since, again, NC develops the game, not Gameforge. At least people will find a fresh start there.

Edited by Conman