Arena Teaming lol

marikazan-KT

What is it with the majority of player in this game.

Pay2win buying gear and AP feeds isnt enough,now you have whole groups of elyos and asmos teaming arenas as well lmao this game attracts the worst pvpers cant win without the biggest advantages.All the top pvpers who used too stream left years ago all thats left is terrible pvpers who need every advantage to win.Seriously terrible pvp.

I know teaming happens, though I've never done it myself. I got accused of it once, but I have a kind of passive playstyle in chaos, because as a cleric with no pvp dps set you kinda gotta choose your battles.  So just putting it out there that if someone isn't attacking someone else it may not be teaming and might just be a similar situation where they'd rather choose their fights if possible.~

2 hours ago, Cookie said:

I know teaming happens, though I've never done it myself. I got accused of it once, but I have a kind of passive playstyle in chaos, because as a cleric with no pvp dps set you kinda gotta choose your battles.  So just putting it out there that if someone isn't attacking someone else it may not be teaming and might just be a similar situation where they'd rather choose their fights if possible.~

Yes i understand and agree.However given the population is so small now and you see 4 asmos for example from the same legion ignore each other but work as team on other players it's fairly obvious whats going on.