character creating limit?

Xarthas

Hey everyone,

I was wondering, what's the character creation limit?? I had 4 characters but couldn't create another alt/character. So I regrettably deleted one, but still, with only 3 characters I can't create a new one.... It keeps saying "You cannot create anymore characters".......

On 10/3/2022 at 9:48 AM, Xarthas said:

Hey everyone,

I was wondering, what's the character creation limit?? I had 4 characters but couldn't create another alt/character. So I regrettably deleted one, but still, with only 3 characters I can't create a new one.... It keeps saying "You cannot create anymore characters".......

You can ask for support to restore your character as it was at the moment you deleted it (if you striped it before deleting, it will have nothing when restored).

I can create new characters just fine. I only have one character on my accounts, though.

Sucks for you guys. Hope they fix the issue. =(

@Funkula is it possible to get some information Regarding the Greater Stigma Quest.I have created a thread but we are getting no information if its a bug or not.

To recap previously before 2.4 we got a quest from Reemul at level 52 to enter talocs hollow this quest is no longer showing nor does it appear when we hit 55.

The only change on patch notes that i can see is that we only have to do 30 kills once now instead of 5 repeats.It would be greatly appreciated by the community if we could get some sort of answer regarding this as a few people are not getting this quest anymore.Thanks and regards.