Permanent autoloot pet

Merinda

Permanent pets? Thats a dream, but there any permenet special pets (loot, buff, alarm) in game. You can buy package pets (5 places), they are permanent, but the others? You can only buy 30 - 90 days pets for one character... (up to 90 days are in, when you buy siels aura for 90 days)

The pets i saw on classic server, are seperated. One pet is able to loot, the other can buff you or save your items. When a autoloot pet collect your items theyre in your cube. 

On retail, they where pets who was able to do many things (collect, warn, buff, save)

1 hour ago, Aijumi said:

The pets i saw on classic server, are seperated. One pet is able to loot, the other can buff you or save your items. When a autoloot pet collect your items theyre in your cube. 

On retail, they where pets who was able to do many things (collect, warn, buff, save)

That is incorrect. The Cat pet in the shop can use scrolls, foods and auto-loot, although it's not in it's description.

Storage pets I believe some of them warn you about enemies too, but not 100% sure on that one.