Don't see Master crafting quest for weaponsmithing

Tuan

I understand that you can only have 1 master craft per account. My alchemy is currently at 499 and has a blue quest to obtain the master alchemy quest title  but not my weaponsmithing.  My weapon smite is also 499 and I want to become a master in weaponsmithing and not alchemy.  How come I'm only seeing the master quest for alchemy and not weaponsmithing?  If I send in ticket will support be able to help me? because I used a lot of kinah and resources to obtain 499 in weaponsmithing for my carved weapon. 

17 hours ago, ChubbyPanda said:

I understand that you can only have 1 master craft per account. My alchemy is currently at 499 and has a blue quest to obtain the master alchemy quest title  but not my weaponsmithing.  My weapon smite is also 499 and I want to become a master in weaponsmithing and not alchemy.  How come I'm only seeing the master quest for alchemy and not weaponsmithing?  If I send in ticket will support be able to help me? because I used a lot of kinah and resources to obtain 499 in weaponsmithing for my carved weapon. 

My weaponsmithing has been stuck at 399 alongside alchemy at 399 for over 6 months now with them not providing a fix although I never took the expert quest in alchemy. You may as well start over because they 100% are not fixing that issue no matter how much you provide in proof, screenshots, etc. All they will tell you is they will pass it on to QA and absolutely nothing gets done.