Luna only by P2W ?

Chardonnay-DN

25 minutes ago, Chardonnay-DN said:

@EMpulse

please don't finish pushing away the rest of the players who still have it making the game even more P2W.

Me: I doubt they could do anything to make me play the game less than I already do

NCSoft: Hold our beer

(did the new dailies, and logged off - less than 30 minutes, mostly auto-hunting)

1 hour ago, GenericUser44244 said:

Also, what's with the massive luna cost increase for premium

EU 700 for premium pass US is 2240

They also dont have a luna material to reg luna and 700 luna is more than here its 673 aion coin which is almost 45 euro if you said they get luna from gold pack 1 per week thats still like 10 or 20 luna per week idr so unless its by arena rewards they kinda get screwed more than us in a way

Regardless the premium is super expensive for what it is

Edited by Iostcrazyman-KT

We need the pouch back some way, we have daily quests anyways, they could put it anywhere if they want to.

We were the first region to have the luna instance, (I think RU also had it) EU got it close to 7.something. We had it since 5.x if not earlier.

Edited by Arhangelos

for starter's I would like to start off with... 

17 hours ago, Shoenfein-DN said:

Me: I doubt they could do anything to make me play the game less than I already do

NCSoft: Hold our beer

(did the new dailies, and logged off - less than 30 minutes, mostly auto-hunting)

this is most of the population's thinking process.... (a good thing in my opinion...)

second, I actually hope you guys can somehow get NCsoft to give us more luna.... (I could use the extra luna myself) ...⭐

third, it's highly unlikely that any request past them giving us back luna farm quests ...is pretty much wasting your time...

Ncsoft is trying to make our server as close to korea as possible... (without effecting the integrity of community/population) ...

Lastly...I just want to make a point here...there's I'm pretty sure less then 500 total population per faction in our server (semantics') ..................

If all 500 people get deava pass premium from free luna then how does ncsoft...make money....

at the current rate you can spend a month or so farming for premium...or NCSOFT can make their chunk of cash for you to get it day 1...

it's like saying I should have been able to pre order destiny 2 lightfall for free and never pay anything...

F2p works like this.....either you grind to get it for free and it takes time(key word here) and effort and you will be rewarded for your time and effort... or there is always p2w or pay to get it day 1 or before its released(pre order's).........when I pre ordered Destiny 2 lightfall I got items you can't get at all without paying... you guys are already getting it free...at least you get it... at all... without paying..., I spent years watching p2w get adv stigma and S rank minion's and transformation's and many other things that i had no chance to get for years....

You should all be grateful for the state of the game atm...you can pretty much farm anything you need for free accept transformation's...be grateful you were not here during the event that gave p2w who spent 1,000+ infinitely enchantable weapons........literally someone on asmo had a +35 weapon......yeah...uh...f2p against that...I did...and I got screwed from ncsoft changing the game...guess what though years later now that everything is farmable for free...I'm here making post's like this because I've learned to realistically look at economics' and business...

I would like to end this post by referring the reader back to the sentence marked with "⭐"!

Edited by Arkaida-KT
added something...

P2w people would still pay for it even if the luna pouch existed. I have seen people spend thousands per month in the game, they won't be sorry paying 50$ or something to buy the daeva pass. So bringing back the pouch won't make a dent in the pockets of NCWest because the people willing to pay for luna will still pay for it.

F2p people won't pay for luna now that it is p2w, they will just not participate in whatever luna is required which only increases the divide.

F2p people wouldn't farm luna pouches to buy the daeva pass either. Luna is used in many more things and most people keep them for those purposes.

Edited by Arhangelos

1 minute ago, Arhangelos said:

P2w people would still pay for it even if the luna pouch existed. I have seen people spend thousands per month in the game, they won't be sorry paying 50$ or something to buy the daeva pass.

F2p people wouldn't farm luna pouches to buy the daeva pass for sure. Luna is used in many more things and most people keep them for those purposes.

Correct...

24 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

HALF of the stupid deava pass is already free.... your already getting free stuff from deava pass... and better item's selection and more useful item's then the stupid quests they removed

I think you missed the point for luna pouch in this post. Nobody mentioned the daeva pass.

The daeva pass is indeed a much better feature than lugbug, you do not get rewards by doing the quests like lugbug, instead you get points and unlock steps, so this means if you miss a quest, you didn't miss the rewards of the daeva pass, you just have to do more quests to get enough points and if you miss a lot of days you are given the chance to buy some steps.

The rewards are also better, Lugbug had RNG rewards while the daeva pass has paragon enchants, ultimate enchants and plastic surgery ticket and they are not given by RNG but are solid rewards. Lastly the memory shards for the transformations are also a fixed amount so less gambling on that too.

~~

The plea for luna pouch is almost irrelevant to the daeva pass.

Luna is a currency required to get the buff for instances, special retune for items and craft things from the luna workshop including the kinah box.

Edited by Arhangelos

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

I think you missed the point for luna pouche in this post. Nobody mentioned the daeva pass.

The daeva pass is indeed a much better feature than lugbug, you do not get rewards by doing the quests like lugbug, instead you get points and unlock steps, so this means if you miss a quest, you didn't miss the rewards of the daeva pass, you just have to do more quests to get enough points and if you miss a lot of days you are given the chance to buy some steps.

The rewards are also better, Lugbug had RNG rewards while the daeva pass has paragon enchants, ultimate enchants and plastic surgery ticket. The memory shards for the transformations are also a fixed amount so less gambling.

~~

The plea for luna pouch is almost irrelevant to the daeva pass. Luna is a currency required to get the buff for instances and retune items or craft things from the luna workshop including the kinah box.

Your not wrong...

but either way...giving out better items and limiting something that as you say are used for many things... to me I see balance...

10 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Your not wrong...

but either way...giving out better items and limiting something that as you say are used for many things... to me I see balance...

I am only concerned that from now I cannot do fine retuning of the items unless I actually pay money. I would never waste luna to buy the p2w daeva pass myself.

But anyway, I will wait to see what NCWest decides. This is not the first time they made a change based on player input. A luna pouch would only make the game slightly easier for f2p people, the p2w will always have the advantage, and p2w daeva pass isn't even one of them, that is merely convenience to them.

Edited by Arhangelos

7 hours ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

Hi pve heros stop crying and run arenas I been getting over 6k lunas monlty just with arenas. I know this server is 95% pve players and didn't know it, also arenas is free. 

Pretty sure the most people who do arenas are the ones who massively out gear everyone and most likely spent a lot of money. To not incite an argument, I used the words "mostly". Do you really think people who are free to play want to queue into a player who 3 shots them to either have to work for months, maybe over a year to get luna to unlock premium or end up with nothing at all? Does that make sense? Plus a lot of the over geared people afk most days in town etc.

Technically, we can still earn the crystals to craft the Luna ingame.

By doing The Secret Munitions Factory on Maedrunerk's Island under the Taki's Missions in the Luna Shop interface.

You know. The one free entry per week instance.

This is really disheartening, frankly. I don't use Luna for too much beyond the occasion rez in Apsaranta and putting items into the wardrobe which is a (now) unpleasant 300 Luna a pop. But, I (we) used to be able to get Luna crystals everyday and saving up was relatively painless and I have too many outfits that still need to be 'wardrobed'.

(Still more sitting in my warehouse that can't be put into the wardrobe but i can't bear to lose the skins...let's not talk about that here....)

Almost as disheartening is that the community can't seem to have a reasonable conversation without resorting to name calling and insults. Yeah, I know. I've been here long enough to have seen it all before. Just wish folks didn't have to pick on others for their preferred gaming habits.

~S~

1 hour ago, Sheyrena-DN said:

Almost as disheartening is that the community can't seem to have a reasonable conversation without resorting to name calling and insults. Yeah, I know. I've been here long enough to have seen it all before. Just wish folks didn't have to pick on others for their preferred gaming habits.

~S~

The community is having a reasonable conversation, as in asking what is going on, there is only one person that seems to have an issue with people raising their concerns and stoops to spamming all the relevant threads with post that contribute absolutely nothing but derailing any conversation that is going on about it with inflammatory and borderline abusive attempts to just impose his/hers opinion on others and shut down any concerns with basically screaming "deal with it" at everybody.

Also, it doesn't really matter how much we raise the issue about luna acquisition, if the people in charge main course of action in such matters is to ignore until people conform with whatever decision they decide to impose on us or just leave the game, so we can debate day and night, if those who can actually make the changes just ignore, it really leads nowhere. @EMpulse

Edited by Fenn

15 hours ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

Hi pve heros stop crying and run arenas I been getting over 6k lunas monlty just with arenas. I know this server is 95% pve players and didn't know it, also arenas is free. 

It is not 95% pve players. First Elyos always have been PVE kings and still are - thus gear and other char improvements come easy. Asmo have to farm like crazy just to be able to not die in 2 hits. There are far more Elyos looking for pvp now because Asmo are trying to catch up (not going to happen) - but people will get decent in a few months and probably go looking for pvp. Siege tonight - everyone enjoyed the pvp. Aion has always intended to be a mass pvp game or, when we had them, pvp instances. Some enjoy duels or 1v1, arena etc. The problem is the server is extremely unbalanced and getting worse! 

Anyway yeah everyone send your alts in to arena and afk til get 5 done. Can do the boring luna weekly for 20/char. Someone mentioned praying opening luna materials box. Arena is now pve, enjoy it platino!

16 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Sad how right mrplatino is though.....

first off...you have no rights to tell anyone to shut up...after multiple post's validating my point's and making my rebuttal's never did I tell someone to shut up... everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's actually the only thing they are entitled too...and look opinions are like 💩 everyone has it and it always smells like 💩!!!

Chardonnay not everyone in this forum is here to help...some people don't agree you should get any more luna!!! 

Some people actually think that anyone asking for more luna right now is a big cry baby!!! 

(the game already has a lot of P2W things and you don't need to have ONE more thing that was free before becoming P2W) as for this comment...you should practice what you preached in this comment (you don't rule other people's game)...This Game is NCSOFT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!!!!  and guess what...if you want to play aion at all NCSOFT must make a profit...get over it...you see everyone want everyone else to listen to their voice because to them there opinion matter's, problem is when someone disagrees instead of making valid argument's they break forum rules by calling other player profane words and telling them to shut up...it's a double standard and your a hypocrite....

I wish arena times were more EU friendly. However, I think we can agree that new/returning player has no chance to win arenas to get to the appropriate rank.

hey malloc just want to put out there that the new arena is all leveled out specifically so new players have a good chance in pvp.... 

The arena is leveled out when there are enough people applying, sadly with the population we have now this isn't the case. So you still lilely to end up versus the wallet warriors.

Agree with malloc the time slot for the arena  is horrible for some timezones (especially eu), if they added one more slot a day other times zone could participate in the ranking. Maybe more competition in the ranking would be fun for the na peeps ;/

26 minutes ago, Supplies said:

The arena is leveled out when there are enough people applying, sadly with the population we have now this isn't the case. So you still lilely to end up versus the wallet warriors.

Agree with malloc the time slot for the arena  is horrible for some timezones (especially eu), if they added one more slot a day other times zone could participate in the ranking. Maybe more competition in the ranking would be fun for the na peeps ;/

So.... I actually like your comment it's pretty valid... I know I saw something about during chaos that you can't use certain stigma or something and that it was leveled out...don't remember the patch notes I read exactly...haven't looked either...but anyway I digress back to your validity about timezone's... So... I actually have had issues with a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense about timezones... WB is extremely hard for me to make because I'm Est NA, Now I've had this conversation with a few player's in the past because technically we are playing a NA server... So technically we should have schedule's potentially based on Standard timezone or EST... Well, the problem is that our community is limited and from vast different area's around the world... I personally think that all siege's should be everyday not twice a week, I think that arena should be every 3 hours max... Hourly would be ideal... If you need to limit the entries, then it needs' to still be available at certain incremental time's that allow different timezone's to make entry! "Every 3-6 hours"...honestly there are other things I can't think of atm that are scheduled as well but if you understand these basic's I'm sure you see why I agree with you!

note: Please fix your spellcheck NCSOFT, it refuses' to accept " 's " as correct when a word is plural(meaning more than 1)...in this specific post  player's/schedule's/area's/possessive's all should have " 's " because they are referring to more than 1/plural... and well, your spell check is only asking about possessive's for grammar check's !

Edited by Arkaida-KT
grammar check ;)

5 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

So.... I actually like your comment it's pretty valid... I know I saw something about during chaos that you can't use certain stigma or something and that it was leveled out...don't remember the patch notes I read exactly...haven't looked either...but anyway I digress back to your validity about timezone's... So... I actually have had issues with a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense about timezones... WB is extremely hard for me to make because I'm Est NA, Now I've had this conversation with a few player's in the past because technically we are playing a NA server... So technically we should have schedule's potentially based on Standard timezone or EST... Well, the problem is that our community is limited and from vast different area's around the world... I personally think that all siege's should be everyday not twice a week, I think that arena should be every 3 hours max... Hourly would be ideal... If you need to limit the entries, then it needs' to still be available at certain incremental time's that allow different timezone's to make entry! "Every 3-6 hours"...honestly there are other things I can't think of atm that are scheduled as well but if you understand these basic's I'm sure you see why I agree with you!

note: Please fix your spellcheck NCSOFT, it refuses' to accept " 's " as correct when a word is plural(meaning more than 1)...in this specific post  player's/schedule's/area's/possessive's all should have " 's " because they are referring to more than 1/plural... and well, your spell check is only asking about possessive's for grammar check's !

In the early days 2008-2011ish there was the original dredgion (super fun no shields) - anyway it ran 3 times a day in EST 3:00 PM, 11:00 PM, 3:00 AM so it accommodated people on other schedules. Would be nice if they brought that back and elyos can bully us in gravity or at our base for 45mins. But seriously they could schedule stuff like that and would be good for the community. Right now agent is like 6-8am and 9pm or something and a lot of people cant make siege time etc..

On 10/20/2022 at 1:37 AM, GenericUser44244 said:

Also, what's with the massive luna cost increase for premium

EU 700 for premium pass US is 2240

It's crazy!  Such amount for every character? My richest account of 8 toons have like 3000 Luna earned for several years of playing, plus I bought something. But this amount I surely won't buy. The new patch is a mockery! They removed any quest to earn Luna materials including Luna Light! Daeva's pass fully sucks!  There's no daily quests as such, there's no quests for which we would get an immediate reward, no daily login reward, no reward for a quest alone but only for 4 together, I'm completely uninspired! Please bring Lugbug back! 

Honestly the deava pass is useless I don't know why everyone is crying about it...I don't plan to pay for it and even if we had a way to get Luna's I don't need anything it offer's...maybe potion's but...it's useless!!!!

Zappie...I actually like the time's of siege and I don't know anyway to fix siege other than make it everyday at it's normal time...no matter what time we make siege it's alway's going to be hard for people to make siege...and yeah I miss old Dredgion schedule and system with A dredge B dredge and C dredge...but Aion is also a lot different now too... All I know is arena should be 3-6 hour intervals and WB should be every2-6 hours!

8 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Honestly the deava pass is useless I don't know why everyone is crying about it...I don't plan to pay for it and even if we had a way to get Luna's I don't need anything it offer's...maybe potion's but...it's useless!!!!

Zappie...I actually like the time's of siege and I don't know anyway to fix siege other than make it everyday at it's normal time...no matter what time we make siege it's alway's going to be hard for people to make siege...and yeah I miss old Dredgion schedule and system with A dredge B dredge and C dredge...but Aion is also a lot different now too... All I know is arena should be 3-6 hour intervals and WB should be every2-6 hours!

Well its clear that you dont care, but you seem adamant to force everyone else to not care too. Asking questions about a feature being removed is not crying, stop belittling people that want an answer if some other daily luna acquisition is considered being implemented(after having such feature for more than 7-8 years until now), if you think its useless, thats fine, but dont go attacking people that disagree.

As to the uselessness, there are things in it that clearly give an competitive advantage for those who unlock it. First the Holy waters, 17 of them per pass, the relic gives massive stat gains when leveling it, just at lvl 100 you are at 9000HP more, 400 attack, and another 400 in defense and 700 or so crit hit, thats at level 100, which those who unlock like 5 deava passes get it instantly, while the rest of us need to grind for several months to even catch up.

Another thing is the 30 day title, gives another 6000hp and 400 pvp/pve attack, again a massive advantage you are now at 15% more HP, and 800 attack.

3krBxxr.jpeg

Third, you get Ultimate Breath of Transformation, which means you can basically get at least 1 Ultimate transformation monthly, to complete the ultimate collections by combining, thats 240 Crit Hit Damage, 24% more damage while dealing critical hit, quite useless indeed.

So again, it might be useless for you, fine, we have established that, repeating it 100 times every time someone speaks against it doesnt make your point more valid, when your whole argument is "Stop crying about it".

Edited by Fenn

4 hours ago, Fenn said:

Well its clear that you dont care, but you seem adamant to force everyone else to not care too. Asking questions about a feature being removed is not crying, stop belittling people that want an answer if some other daily luna acquisition is considered being implemented(after having such feature for more than 7-8 years until now), if you think its useless, thats fine, but dont go attacking people that disagree.

As to the uselessness, there are things in it that clearly give an competitive advantage for those who unlock it. First the Holy waters, 17 of them per pass, the relic gives massive stat gains when leveling it, just at lvl 100 you are at 9000HP more, 400 attack, and another 400 in defense and 700 or so crit hit, thats at level 100, which those who unlock like 5 deava passes get it instantly, while the rest of us need to grind for several months to even catch up.

Another thing is the 30 day title, gives another 6000hp and 400 pvp/pve attack, again a massive advantage you are now at 15% more HP, and 800 attack.

3krBxxr.jpeg

Third, you get Ultimate Breath of Transformation, which means you can basically get at least 1 Ultimate transformation monthly, to complete the ultimate collections by combining, thats 240 Crit Hit Damage, 24% more damage while dealing critical hit, quite useless indeed.

So again, it might be useless for you, fine, we have established that, repeating it 100 times every time someone speaks against it doesnt make your point more valid, when your whole argument is "Stop crying about it".

Yeah, Luna is not only needed for buying the Daeva pass but for usual things like crafting and expanding Wardrobe.