Luna only by P2W ?

Chardonnay-DN

On 10/20/2022 at 6:04 PM, Arhangelos said:

P2w people would still pay for it even if the luna pouch existed. I have seen people spend thousands per month in the game, they won't be sorry paying 50$ or something to buy the daeva pass. So bringing back the pouch won't make a dent in the pockets of NCWest because the people willing to pay for luna will still pay for it.

F2p people won't pay for luna now that it is p2w, they will just not participate in whatever luna is required which only increases the divide.

F2p people wouldn't farm luna pouches to buy the daeva pass either. Luna is used in many more things and most people keep them for those purposes.

Exactly! A Luna pouch with 1 Luna's Light per day is not a crazy amount at all!  

On 10/20/2022 at 12:56 PM, Arhangelos said:

We need the pouch back some way, we have daily quests anyways, they could put it anywhere if they want to.

We were the first region to have the luna instance, (I think RU also had it) EU got it close to 7.something. We had it since 5.x if not earlier.

Surely we need!!! 😪😰😢

There is a threshold of when a game becomes unplayable.

P2w is ok when it gives convenience over f2p, when it gives exclusive necessary items that are impossible to get just by playing the game, then it gets to the point of unplayability.

Luna just became on of those things: important and p2w exclusive.

18 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

There is a threshold of when a game becomes unplayable.

P2w is ok when it gives convenience over f2p, when it gives exclusive necessary items that are impossible to get just by playing the game, then it gets to the point of unplayability.

Luna just became on of those things: important and p2w exclusive.

I dont think it's unplayable...but it is a grind to get it without p2w...

why deleted those saltys commends? @Funkula  that's the best aion feature keyboard warrior saying nonsense stuff, please put it back i  wont get offend by any salty commend from these ppl. 

here is one video showing ppl how to farm lunas and is FREE, translate it if you cant understand is 2022 just 1 language in this era isnt enought for real life bye! see you in arenas.

Edited by Mrplatino-DN

48 minutes ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

why deleted those saltys commends? @Funkula  that's the best aion feature keyboard warrior saying nonsense stuff, please put it back i  wont get offend by any salty commend from these ppl. 

here is one video showing ppl how to farm lunas and is FREE, translate it if you cant understand is 2022 just 1 language in this era isnt enought for real life bye! see you in arenas.

That is not a viable alternative, when everyone starts running their alts, expect for most of your alts to not even be in the top 1000 anymore, at which you wont get anything, we were at 900people already last season. Which means that a lot of players would be at best in the 500-1000 spot where you get between 80 and 200 PER MONTH, something you used to be able to get DAILY. And that 2000 luna is an exclusive prize, how many people get that, 30? And its held by the same people every time, so don't go around claiming that anyone can do that, because thats just not true. Not to mention that those 2 arena windows are at the dead of night for some people 4-5AM/7-8AM  in EU. So you are comparing arena, where you are lucky if you get 2000-3000 luna PER MONTH at a specific narrow time windows and if you are fairly geared, to daily luna, where if you did 8 alts every day at time of your convenience, you get over 5000 in a month. When you show a video, on a new account, with a couple of chars without the top gear/skills/stats that take years to get getting top 30 or even top 100, then i might take your FREE LUNA "HACK" seriously.

Edited by Yetah

21 minutes ago, Yetah said:

That is not a viable alternative, when everyone starts running their alts, expect for most of your alts to not even be in the top 1000 anymore, at which you wont get anything, we were at 900people already last season. Which means that a lot of players would be at best in the 500-1000 spot where you get between 80 and 200 PER MONTH, something you used to be able to get DAILY. And that 2000 luna is an exclusive prize, how many people get that, 30? And its held by the same people every time, so don't go around claiming that anyone can do that, because thats just not true. Not to mention that those 2 arena windows are at the dead of night for some people 4-5AM/7-8AM  in EU. So you are comparing arena, where you are lucky if you get 2000-3000 luna PER MONTH at a specific narrow time windows and if you are fairly geared, to daily luna, where if you did 8 alts every day at time of your convenience, you get over 5000 in a month. When you show a video, on a new account, with a couple of chars without the top gear/skills/stats that take years to get getting top 30 or even top 100, then i might take your FREE LUNA "HACK" seriously.

can you speak with facts? like i did on my video how many NEW accounts do we get? 0 aion has no new players system and  ncsoft killed it, you speaking for new players? lmao  we are the same 300 guys since 2016 and dropping daily. to be honest whoever crys about daily quest luna is those kinah sellers coz there is no reason in before to run lunas. they cant run their x1000000 to autobot lugbug daily. anyways there is still one free to play solution and NOTICE my alts has kerub gear.

Edited by Mrplatino-DN

23 hours ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

can you speak with facts? like i did on my video how many NEW accounts do we get? 0 aion has no new players system and  ncsoft killed it, you speaking for new players? lmao  we are the same 300 guys since 2016 and dropping daily. to be honest whoever crys about daily quest luna is those kinah sellers coz there is no reason in before to run lunas. they cant run their x1000000 to autobot lugbug daily. anyways there is still one free to play solution and NOTICE my alts has kerub gear.

I think what he means is that now more people will start doing this because that's the only way to make Luna now, which will increase the amount of players and a lot of people will not be able to be on the top 1000.

Edited by Arhangelos

@EMpulse You guys removed lunas from the original taki missions because of  people botting. Put it in lugbug missions and now lugbug gets removed. Put it on daeva pass or on a daily auto required quest which lets us grind the same amount of mobs as we used to. There are numerous solutions for this, if you have no developers address the issue to Korea and have them send you the updated code or whatsoever. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !!! lUNAS have been free since 5.8 and back then we could even craft any skin we wanted until the bs updates started coming. We waited for the luna wardrobe for ages, it is  YOUR DUTY to IMPLEMENT a way for players to grind lunas without ptw. They are also used for gear retuning which for at this point idc i just want my skins.

1 hour ago, PrincessAvalon-KT said:

@EMpulse You guys removed lunas from the original taki missions because of  people botting. Put it in lugbug missions and now lugbug gets removed. Put it on daeva pass or on a daily auto required quest which lets us grind the same amount of mobs as we used to. There are numerous solutions for this, if you have no developers address the issue to Korea and have them send you the updated code or whatsoever. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !!! lUNAS have been free since 5.8 and back then we could even craft any skin we wanted until the bs updates started coming. We waited for the luna wardrobe for ages, it is  YOUR DUTY to IMPLEMENT a way for players to grind lunas without ptw. They are also used for gear retuning which for at this point idc i just want my skins.

I agree.

They can put it in a daily feature that bots can't easily do. Because even the 50 kill was more bot friendly than actual player friendly especially before we had the auto-hunt. When we got it, it became an auto-hunt thing.

Edited by Arhangelos