Survey Feedback for producers.

Jikon

Dear producers and NC i want too create this thread so players can give you Feedback in a single thread if your serious about listening thanks.

Firstly new or return players shouldn't really be made too pay for return or beginner passes if you want people too come back.

1.Stigmas this problem is still ongoing we need a Vendor will solve the issue overnight.

2.Questing and Levelling is Fine after the increases too campaign xp and adding Solo steelrake.Would be good though if made last heiron and theo campaigns solo groups can still be hard to get.

3.Manastones are still a major problem for every player in this game,why are there no pink quests like previously in retail this would help supply greatly.

4.Instances reducing our Fort,Dredge and Tiak entrys limits even more content.Dredge and tiak could be at least 2 entrys a day and Forts at least twice a week.New or Return players will find it very hard too catch up.

5.Medal supply is pretty bad considering need minimum 190 for your weapon maybe increase dailys and let boxes give you 2 medals each would help,also reducing cost on 50 and lower gear would help players.

Later patches up until 4.0 added a Ton of Qol changes,gating of instances and lack of supply is hurting many players.I would also suggest a increase on Kinah gained from poeta and veteron campaigns so players have a bit more kinah for teleports and skill books or reduce the cost for players under level 25 too 1kinah for skills and porting,until they can farm kinah.

Thats all i can come up with currently i ask all others to provide feedback in a concise and polite manner for the Devs.Peace<3

#5 yes agree on the medals and there should be a way to get some pvp gear without a grind for a month. As mentioned, most players are older people with jobs and a life. I'd like to be able to get on and hunt some elyos down and stand a chance in a fight - or watch out will win in crappy starter gear ^^

I think there is a lack of incentive to capture Lower Abyss fortresses because they don't have medal quests like Gelkmaros and Inggison. If they did, people would capture them and complete gold medal repeatable quests supplying the market with a bunch of gold medals. I also think they should change sapphire medals so they can breakdown into gold medals. As for sapphire medal availability, there isn't a problem with that.

As for AP, there isn't a problem with AP ever since they increased AP gain for all sources and introduced more relic sources. In fact, this is why the medal availability is poorer.

Edited by Edict

I wouldn't agree that Medal supply is good. Check the broker daily not many sapphires and 190 for a wep is massive especially for the dual wield classes.Eitherway they aren't likely to reduce or improve the medal situation since they base us on Koreas model which has been impractical since Retail was released.

The medal supply is terrible, there are hardly any for sale on the broker.

You use to be able to grind towers near forts to get silver and gold medals, and there was  good players turnout for that.

But in the interest of spoiling our fun, that was dropped as a fort defense reward, so medal supply tanked.