Sacred Relic - How long will this current one last?

Arhangelos

As the title asks, how long will this last, I know it has a date but is it accurate? I am doing pvp with mobs in apsaranta now, aoe is nearly impossible in the lower camps in solo mode and I am thinking of making my sacred relic to 45 or 60 (15=m.attack, 30=m.crit, 45=p.def and 60=m.def) and leave it there, but I want to know how long will this last for. There is absolutely no way am I making it 300 this time but the first staged are doable and they seem to offer some important stats.

So will it last until 19th of April 2023 or is it again just a number that means nothing? Counting from today 30-October-2022 until 19-April-2023 is 171 days, almost 6 months again.

I need an answer from a GM or a community manager, even if they do not know accurately I want to know that, tell us that this date means nothing like before, @EMpulse

relic.jpg

~~~

I'd rather you guys put the original intended number and if it needs an extend because the next patch is delayed, just extend it, having it pre-extended only brings frustration to the players. The date is there for the players to have knowledge, not for the company to have it secure so they won't have to go and extend dates when they delay their jobs.

Edited by Arhangelos

• Arhangelos changed the title to Sacred Relic - How long will this current one last?
  • Aion Team
On 10/31/2022 at 5:38 AM, Arhangelos said:

Ding Dong, we need an answer. If the number is misleading again we have to know.

Hey @Arhangelos - 

So, you're not going to love this answer but it's what I have for you. The 19th of April date is NOT necessarily the final date...but we don't know the final date as of yet. We think you should expect a slightly sooner date but will announce the finalized date once we are provided with information for the new season.

-EMpulse

3 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Hey @Arhangelos - 

So, you're not going to love this answer but it's what I have for you. The 19th of April date is NOT necessarily the final date...but we don't know the final date as of yet. We think you should expect a slightly sooner date but will announce the finalized date once we are provided with information for the new season.

-EMpulse

Thank you. At least now I know that the date is not real and I should just refrain from doing anything, and if I do I will take responsibility for participating in it without knowing how long it will last.