Items need to be removed or fixed

Arkaida-KT

I figured I would make this topic there are many item's in the game that need to be removed or fixed....

This item needs to be sellable back to the npc I bought it from...I accidentally bought the wrong item and to reverse it NC cust. serv. wants me to use a restoration ticket when I should be able to sell it back to the npc I bought it from, I do not want to use a restoration ticket on something so petty when we are limited to restoration tickets!

seeds.jpg

here is another item I posted in a different forum that need's to be removed or fix'd so I can sell it or just have it removed either way I'm not deleting them myself in hopes it will get fix'd or removed by ncsoft!

old-waters.png

I can do this all day.... Items like these, cause server instability and ncsoft needs to remove any old items from the server that they don't plan on ever using again in patches to come....These item's and NCSOFT'S NEGLIGENCE to actually fix the client is absurd...

• 2 weeks later...

This might sound harsh but I'm pretty sure you can delete both of those yourself, if you really want them gone. On the scale of things, the cost you paid to buy those seeds is probably tiny compared to the value of a restoration token. I don't know what class you are, but as a Cleric, I still use those seeds in open world.

I rather they not break more things in the game if they start adding in codes to delete items. 😕

Technically there's thousands of items that could go on your list, but I don't think NC would be able to make good choices if they do make such a listing. It's also hard to judge what should stay or not. There are lots of old things that people still want to keep/use and will be mad if they got deleted. (Concentrated Cellatu Sap for example!) This is especially true if people paid money to get access to the item, and I doubt they have a listing of everything inside items they sold on the BCM that opened bundles/boxes.

On 11/8/2022 at 4:00 PM, Alyta-DN said:

This might sound harsh but I'm pretty sure you can delete both of those yourself, if you really want them gone. On the scale of things, the cost you paid to buy those seeds is probably tiny compared to the value of a restoration token. I don't know what class you are, but as a Cleric, I still use those seeds in open world.

I rather they not break more things in the game if they start adding in codes to delete items. 😕

Technically there's thousands of items that could go on your list, but I don't think NC would be able to make good choices if they do make such a listing. It's also hard to judge what should stay or not. There are lots of old things that people still want to keep/use and will be mad if they got deleted. (Concentrated Cellatu Sap for example!) This is especially true if people paid money to get access to the item, and I doubt they have a listing of everything inside items they sold on the BCM that opened bundles/boxes.

Lol you are probably right about nc just breaking more stuff trying to fix it.... on the other hand I don't any reason why  NCsoft can't fix their game and delete unused items like every other game company does!!!!

as for this part

"his is especially true if people paid money to get access to the item"

I hold ncsoft to the same standard as every other game company therefore I don't feel bad for anyone if they paid for something, and it gets deleted!!! it even says in terms and agreements that it will happen and it's pretty much law now that anything you buy digitally is not refundable anymore nor do actually own anything and it can be taken from you!!! Little known fact...the music industry originally sold you physical disc's because digital rights don't exist therefore the only way they could make money legally was to sell you a physical copy!!! iTunes and digital music BANKRUPTED most music production companies that distributed physical disc's...there was even people from the music industry boycotting and protesting iTunes back in the day because of our lack of right's to digital content!!!

anyway, I digress...i do understand that some items (this is important to my opinion topic) like your cellatu sap should not be deleted i do agree, but yes like you said earlier...

"Technically there's thousands of items that could go on your list" 

These fix's could be important to the stability of AION!!! there is way to much junk stored in cache in the aion server's and ncsoft needs to do some serious thinking and fixing of this game...items they don't plan to use or don't want used need to be deleted its simple in my eyes!!!!

Edited by Arkaida-KT
merged something i didnt want merged

On 10/31/2022 at 10:58 AM, Arkaida-KT said:

here is another item I posted in a different forum that need's to be removed or fix'd so I can sell it or just have it removed either way I'm not deleting them myself in hopes it will get fix'd or removed by ncsoft!

old-waters.png

I can do this all day.... Items like these, cause server instability and ncsoft needs to remove any old items from the server that they don't plan on ever using again in patches to come....These item's and NCSOFT'S NEGLIGENCE to actually fix the client is absurd...

Oh, I have several items like that on almost every toon, occupying more than 1 space in their storage! Up to 3 spaces! I've had them since a year ago or so, but none of my toons were at lev 85 to understand how to use them! Then I read a few months ago that when the patch change (8.3 to 8.4? ) these items will be deleted and new Holy Waters created instead, but when the patch changed nothing of them was deleted. Most of my characters reached level 85 due to the Halloween's coffin buff. I read many times from ppl on the forum that Holy Water is such a valuable and needed thing  in the game, that they focus almost all of their attention to it. Then, how can I differ between old Holy Waters that are useless and new Holy Waters that are very valuable? The game's web page announced  "new Lords" Justiel and Lumiel  that will provide to us Sacred Relics, it's such a wonderous and ecstatical thing, and there is a slot in our profiles called "Sacred Relic", so we need tons of Holy Water to enable or enhance it? Please help me understand these "Holy Water" items's sense if you can! (I value the space in my toons' cabinets/warehouses/pets/inventory )