Posting your insight about the event and requests for additional options

Basia-DN

I recently purchased 4, not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 Halloween Transformations from the BCM.

I messed up and opened 2 transformations at the same time and got the same exact transformation.

I sent a support ticket, requesting if they could swap 1 of the double transforms I opened by mistake.

Here was their reply to me:

Thank you for contacting the Aion Support Team.

After reviewing your request, we regret to inform you that we currently do not offer restorations of used transformations. Unfortunately, we will be unable to provide assistance in this case. It's possible that this feature may become available at a future date, but we have no information about when or if this might happen.

For now, we can only suggest posting your insight about the event and requests for additional options of getting your desired Holloween Transformations in the game forums.

So here I am in the forum posting this.  Be careful when opening your transforms because if you mess up ... there is no going back.

Not going to put the Senior GM on blast ... just thought this was weird he or she told me to go to the public forums to post this.

See ya in game guys ... don't kill me, i'm weak and just came back from a 12 month afk ... lol

Your Friend,

Basia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Support has politely  informed me that their policy is no policy. It is up to the sole discretion of whomever answers your ticket if they want  to help you or refuse you. In other words; they are allowed to help one  player with their request, and turn you down for the exact same request. I do not remember support being so.... Scrooge-like back in the day.

fc987bbed56081655bcccf204941df40.gif

On 11/2/2022 at 5:54 PM, GenericUser44244 said:

Funny thing is, they have the ability to revert and remove the transform/collection and restore the item. They removed it last year when they messed up and multiple people got multiple halloween xforms. 

I thought about this as well. Clearly they just didn't want to help. 🙄

Had I seen this earlier, I would have suggested ticketing the billing department for a refund on one of the boxes (assuming you didn't use the scroll). I don't even understand why you were able to open two at once. Why did they stack??😕 Sounds like a bug!

• 6 months later...
On 12/5/2022 at 2:19 PM, Alyta-DN said:

Had I seen this earlier, I would have suggested ticketing the billing department for a refund on one of the boxes (assuming you didn't use the scroll). I don't even understand why you were able to open two at once. Why did they stack??😕 Sounds like a bug!

Yup they did stack ...