How do I reset my Kerub's quests with Kerub's Mark?

MetaBlack-KT

I hoped to reset my Kerub's quests on 1 of my characters cause I forgot about the cofin's buff and completed too many of them. Kerub's Mark description says I can use it to refresh Kerub's missions. But how to do it? I bought 1 and it was unclickable in my special cube, and  expired while I tried to find how to use it. 

t0ddUvC.jpg

On 11/4/2022 at 5:13 AM, MetaBlack-KT said:

I hoped to reset my Kerub's quests on 1 of my characters cause I forgot about the cofin's buff and completed too many of them. Kerub's Mark description says I can use it to refresh Kerub's missions. But how to do it? I bought 1 and it was unclickable in my special cube, and  expired while I tried to find how to use it. 

t0ddUvC.jpg

This is bad translation. You need that thing to complete a mission, the refresh is probably meant to "update" the quest by completing it.

5 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

This is bad translation. You need that thing to complete a mission, the refresh is probably meant to "update" the quest by completing it.

😪😪😪

5 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Where does a rift appear in Crimson Katalam to Crimson Danaria? Does it only happen on siege? Can 2 diff characters on same account complete this quest (teleport ) on the same day, one after another?

12 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

😪😪😪

Where does a rift appear in Crimson Katalam to Crimson Danaria? Does it only happen on siege? Can 2 diff characters on same account complete this quest (teleport ) on the same day, one after another?

You dont need siege for the teleport to danaria task, you need it for the participate in danaria siege tho, theres a Crimson Corridor rift opening every 3 hours(3-6-9-12am/pm hours server time i think) in Katalam in the respective factions base, you can just enter that and the teleport to danaria task will update.

Edited by Viseris-KT

3 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

You dont need siege for the teleport to danaria task, you need it for the participate in danaria siege tho, theres a Crimson Corridor rift opening every 3 hours(3-6-9-12am/pm hours server time i think) in Katalam in the respective factions base, you can just enter that and the teleport to danaria task will update.

Oh, thank you, so for Asmos it opens in  Danuar? I used to see such messages across the screen. 

19 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

😪😪😪

If you go during a siege you can do 3 kerub quests, one is to go to Danaria, one is to buy the general return scroll from the base camp npc and the other one is to participate in the siege and get some reward.

There are 2x portals open in Katalam during Danaria sieges, to enter you need to buy a title from the NPC that sells it for just 4 XP marks. The npc is right next to the NPC that sells wings and accessories with XP marks.

That title lasts 7 days, you use it and you can port to Danaria siege areas via the two portal (one for Silona and one for Pradeth), even if the sieges are over the portals are open for a whole hour if I am not mistaken.

On those camps there is the npc that sells the general return scroll which is the other Kerub quest you can finish.

The other kerub quest is to participate in a danaria siege and get some rewards so it is important for the siege not to be over yet..

~~

So even though you can do that one kerub quest as Viseris said with the other portal, you need a siege to do the other two quests

Edited by Arhangelos

On 11/7/2022 at 4:54 AM, Arhangelos said:

If you go during a siege you can do 3 kerub quests, one is to go to Danaria, one is to buy the general return scroll from the base camp npc and the other one is to participate in the siege and get some reward.

There are 2x portals open in Katalam during Danaria sieges, to enter you need to buy a title from the NPC that sells it for just 4 XP marks. The npc is right next to the NPC that sells wings and accessories with XP marks.

That title lasts 7 days, you use it and you can port to Danaria siege areas via the two portal (one for Silona and one for Pradeth), even if the sieges are over the portals are open for a whole hour if I am not mistaken.

On those camps there is the npc that sells the general return scroll which is the other Kerub quest you can finish.

The other kerub quest is to participate in a danaria siege and get some rewards so it is important for the siege not to be over yet..

~~

So even though you can do that one kerub quest as Viseris said with the other portal, you need a siege to do the other two quests

I already bought the titles on several toons just to get exp from Kerub. Dunno if I'll go to the siege. I already tried the teleport through the corridor to Crimson Danaria on several toons, in 2 sessions, also for Kerub's quest. I didn't use the title though. Sieges are rare. The corridor only allowed to stay in Crimson Danaria for 20 min and then threw everyone back to Danuar.  Why does it behave so, what is its purpose? You talk about 2 portals in Katalam during sieges, is Crimson Corridor from Danuar one of them or there are 2 other portals, with different timing, and where are they?  The times of the open Crimson corridor don't correlate with the times of sieges (as I read the description to the Kerub's quest, sieges are on 22.20 (Sunday, Thirsday), which is, in my time, 7:20 (Monday, Friday), but the corridor is open on 3:00, 6:00, ... and only allows 20 min in Crimson Danaria) 

BTW the Crimson corridor is not 24/7, I expected once it on 9:00 or 12.00 (my time) but it  didn't appear.

The quest about buying a general return scroll is funny. In the beginning I though I could only buy it in Silona or Pradeth fortress and had little hope to buy it. Then I found it at General Goods npc in South-West of Katalam. Then I found the same scroll in my Gold Sand Traders store, it also works, ha-ha! You don't need to go to  anywhere  to get this multitude of exp. Now my main concern is how to get kinah for strong exp extractors on all toons! All except just 2 jumping Daevas  I created a few days ago, and it's because they didn't yet teleport to Crimson Danaria and I don't hope I'll really go to the siege... kinda complex and I'm busy to use the coffin buff on as many toons as possible while it is here.

1 hour ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Did the coffin really disappear or it's a glitch? I though it would last for 1 more week :(

The event is off, the 2x portal (one for Silona and one for Pradeth) are open in different times than the other portal you entered. Danaria is a timed map that will close and throw everyone out when the timer ends for it.