Missing quest?

Ele-DN

didn't get souvenir from quest

did "They Killed Commander Barus!" a bunch of times but i don't remember finishing all 10 and when completed 10 times, you get [Souvenir] Steam Tachysphere Statue. The quest isn't available to me anymore and i don't have the souvenir... could you check to see what happened?

And Danaria is the server

Sunday at 07:40Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Aion Support team.

Upon checking on our end, we verified that you have completed the quest "They Killed Commander Barus!" 4 times this month. It is intended that you must complete the quest 10 times to acquire the Souvenir. With that said, we would like for you to provide a screenshot that you are unable to acquire the said quest.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

Sunday at 11:25

11-19-17 11-21-45 AM001.png (3 MB)

11-19-17 11-22-02 AM001.png (3 MB)

Sunday at 14:37Hello,

We can only advise you to finish the quest as we have no way to or tool to update the quest. Thank you for understanding.

If you have other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

Sunday at 16:13

The problem is i can not receive the quest anymore.

Yesterday at 00:02Hi there,

As for your issue, I found that you have numerous quests that are in progress that's why you're unable to take the "They Killed Commander Barus!" again. I can only suggest for you to finish your other quests that's in progress or you can simply dispose them.

I hope this information helps. If you have any other questions or requests, please let us know and it will always be our pleasure to accommodate you.

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

Yesterday at 16:48

I don't have that quest in progress.

Today at 03:17Greetings, 

To clarify, we found 105 other quests in progress and we found that you already completed the "They Killed Commander Barus!" quest 4 times. You have 6 more to go and for you to be able to receive the quest again, you must finish your quests or you may simply dispose them so you have space for completing the quest 6 more times. 

I hope this clarifies things for you and will solve your issue. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

Today at 07:48

I can accept other quests fine but not that one. Can you reset that quest?

Today at 13:52Hello,

As stated previously, you must finish your quest in progress or you may simply abandon them so you have space for completing/acquiring the They Killed Commander Barus quest. 

Also, we are unable to reset the quest due to tool limitations. I can only ask for your utmost understanding.

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

To summarize, Been doing the atrum sky fortress quest for a souvenir. Didn't really notice or keep track of anything until the quest " They Killed Commander Barus!" wasn't there anymore and i noticed i don't have the souvenir that was given so i asked support about it. my only guess is when they converted the quest from light blue to dark blue, it got bugged? I literally can't do anything the GMs are suggesting.

yjsHpYy.png

XIpZEjA.png

Archived