Daeva Pass "ending" question

Arhangelos

Today it is Monday a few hours before the daily reset, so the season ends in about 8 days and 9 hours as shown in the image below.

But there is another timer that says the missions end in 6 days and 17 hours. That would be about Sunday... so do "missions" end 3 days before the season ends? Is this a wrong number or another trick to make people pay for the steps they couldn't unlock right before the season ends?

Desktop-Screenshot-2022-11-07-14-49-56-5

Edited by Arhangelos

Like in Classic:

-There is a timer for how long you have to work on the tasks, as mentioned above by @The Secret Cow Level👍

-The other timer is how long until the full pass (window) gets reset. They basically give you some extra days to collect the rewards that also doubles up as a time frame allowance for them to update it when they choose to (maintenance hopefully?).

-Unclaimed items should get mailed to you if you do not claim them once the reset happens. 

Edited by Alyta-DN

And Like in classic, we are moving into replacing stuff that used to be permanent, with timed stuff that we have to rebuy every 28 days, happy times. 30 day titles, 30 day pets, Relics that reset every 4-5 months just when you've managed to level it, and surprise surprise, look at that Lumiel/Yustiel abomination of a SALE that starts tomorrow.

Whale season is open i guess.

2 hours ago, skippy said:

Regarding Daeva Pass weekly and Season quests, I can never complete Crucible middle nor upper stages as well as the Apsranta Empyrean Lord  and site 63rd Legion quests on Asmo  side.  How can I complete the level 45 within the given time?

Nc: You can Always Buy more Lunas from our Store to lvl up your Daeva Pass, Have a good day.

it would be nice if nc would throw in a few waters along the way to the f2p players instead of keeping them all locked up to the p2w players , we do try just as hard as others so whats it gonna hurt to throw in 3-5 waters along the way to f2p , sure the p2w get 17 along with alot of other nice goodies.

On 11/8/2022 at 5:08 PM, Viseris-KT said:

And Like in classic, we are moving into replacing stuff that used to be permanent, with timed stuff that we have to rebuy every 28 days, happy times. 30 day titles, 30 day pets, Relics that reset every 4-5 months just when you've managed to level it, and surprise surprise, look at that Lumiel/Yustiel abomination of a SALE that starts tomorrow.

Whale season is open i guess.

I like this guy....

4 hours ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

The 2 day difference is to give you the "opportunity" to purchase Luna to unlock any levels you haven't finished.

That's all it is; 48hours to give them more money.

Yes the 2 day difference is to make you have to buy steps if you marginally didn't make it.

They could have left the quests open until the end of the season so people could still unlock steps by doing daily and weekly quests.

Edited by Arhangelos